Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
tattoos are low IQ

blackg

Reaction score
20141102majka-majoros-peter.jpg

If I had kids I would not let them near this guy.
He looks like an outright paedophile.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because your brain can't process a bit of coloured (colored) ink on some skin.
So you react with anger and confusion.
Typical normie behaviour.

3 sentences

new AI feature

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 67944
If I had kids I would not let them near this guy.
He looks like an outright paedophile.
Those suspenders hanging down because he’s a bad boi, and doesn’t conform to the rules of society is pretty hot though!
Because your brain can't process a bit of coloured (colored) ink on some skin.
So you react with anger and confusion.
Typical normie behaviour.
One could argue that liking tattoos is the normie move because that’s what’s the most normal.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Literaly every moron on the planet can do it! It's so cool ^^
Interesting how tattoos shifted from being for criminals and sailors to being completely normified. Half of the people have a tattoo these days, and somehow they all think they are being super creative individualists for having a tattoo.

But I do have to say that tattoos work, girls seem to love those things. It’s the ultimate peacocking. I have never met an incel with a sleeve tattoo.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting how tattoos shifted from being for criminals and sailors to being completely normified. Half of the people have a tattoo these days, and somehow they all think they are being super creative individualists for having a tattoo.

But I do have to say that tattoos work, girls seem to love those things. It’s the ultimate peacocking. I have never met an incel with a sleeve tattoo.

Because they are still gymceling to achieve their lookmaxism and after they will get tatoos

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
@DHTpolice I found ur reddit account accidentally a few days ago

blackg

Reaction score
Those suspenders hanging down because he’s a bad boi, and doesn’t conform to the rules of society is pretty hot though!

One could argue that liking tattoos is the normie move because that’s what’s the most normal.
Thats. a. good. point.