Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Discreet tattoos are nice imo on a good looking guy/girl. I don't like or dislike them, i'm open towards them. Just when someone becomes all ink, it's hard to appreciate their original look. Girls look nice with discreet hearts and bracelet tattoos. Still, it's all permanent and can fade, can't imagine wanting to see something big and work of art on me daily. The year I was born or some initials, old language, small meaningful drawing.
I will look after the tattooed girls then

0c6f9d41ae189b4a836d3c5ae0591e08--amazing-people-suicide-girls.jpg

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tell hairblues to create a new profile ASAP
Dante lost a few of his old friends on here when I think they became tired of his repetitive comments about his skinny wrists, hideous face, the mockery, and his dislocated shoulder.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Super jealous, love status and money, nagging, high maintenance.

They say these are just characteristics that show they care.

This is why I only date expats over here - Vietnamese are too much hard work for my liking
cudnt this just be the mentally ill asian women who tend to date white guys?

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah "Carpe Diem" I wonder what it means... :mad::mad::mad::mad: (@Patrick_Bateman)
«Carpe Diem» how original! Thank God she’s able to express her creativity and individuality by plastering the most cliche and overused saying known to man straight across her chest! Looks great @JohnsonDDG , I bet she’s nothing like other girls!!!!
6e1e5cf0983050f9cfc69a3832afc7b4.jpg

Carpe-Diem-Tattoos-14-Rib.jpg

9f39543a10ae73d6eefc9d086143a56a--stomach-tattoos-wrist-tattoos.jpg

Carpe-Diem-Tattoos-Featured-Image1-760x400.jpg

carpe-diem-tattoo-on-lower-baclk.jpg

Tom-Cruise-crazy-laugh.gif

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol you are funny. That's actually a lot! Average intelligence and compatible tastes!!!;)
I am not fat, not black, a little bit Latina (ouch)> game over
how is that a lot? counting whites and asians thats good majority of america's population. and the kinds of places i would go to would filter out dumb people. the thing thats the most selective of mine is the compatible tastes lol.