Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am going to tattoo "Patrick Bateman" : Patrick in one foot, Bateman in the other
That would be hot. Can you tattoo bald Christian Bale on your bicep too?
12748310_1732794403623922_1221478594_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4NDU1MjUzNTM2NTc4NTYzNA%3D%3D.jpg

myusernamenow

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
how is that a lot? counting whites and asians thats good majority of america's population. and the kinds of places i would go to would filter out dumb people. the thing thats the most selective of mine is the compatible tastes lol.

If you're from USA you know very well that the average Asian-American woman is more attractive than the average white woman. They're thinner, age better, better complexion, etc. They don't play "second fiddle" to the average white woman here.

I won't comment on your anti-mamacitas stance as I'm SEETHING over it, smoking billowing from my ears. @Patrick_Bateman posted many melanin-rich beauties in this very thread.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel nostalgic of a time when Buck was a regular poster here, imagining new ways of killing Fullheads everyday, when Hairblues was just around being herself (you will forever be in my heart), when Dante was in a lesser dark place... when David was posting food...

Sorry, I don't have any good recent food pics, though I can post older ones. Here are some dog pics for you and @EvilLocks to enjoy. Some of the dogs were dressed for Halloween.

A lobster
IMG_20171028_104254.jpg

A grape
IMG_20171028_100629.jpg

A flower
IMG_20171028_100601.jpg

A wolf?
IMG_20171021_100934.jpg

A pig?
IMG_20171012_100702.jpg

Delicate squash agrodolce
IMG_20170919_191034.jpg

Chocolate buttermilk pie, strawberry rhubarb compote, creme fraiche
IMG_20170909_204051.jpg

Tofu pad see ew with extra vegetables.
IMG_20170901_180208.jpg

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Sorry ladies, I can't stay.. you're just not my type, Oh look at that time, I'm late for my rogaine application, gotta run!"

View attachment 68111

View attachment 68112

View attachment 68113
lol ive tried bating to black girls . . . . just can't do it. also culturally we're way too different. same with latinas. they're often ghetto and low class. and that blonde is hardly a latina, might as well be white. side note i actually like rihanna's music lmao

anyways i dont see how those requirements are that stringent . black and latins are a small portion of the population

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're from USA you know very well that the average Asian-American woman is more attractive than the average white woman. They're thinner, age better, better complexion, etc. They don't play "second fiddle" to the average white woman here.

I won't comment on your anti-mamacitas stance as I'm SEETHING over it, smoking billowing from my ears. @Patrick_Bateman posted many melanin-rich beauties in this very thread.
eh true enough in practice considering feminazism, whaleism, etc. i guess i was thinkking of the hot ones of either race only :p.

blackg

Reaction score
Dante lost a few of his old friends on here when I think they became tired of his repetitive comments about his skinny wrists, hideous face, the mockery, and his dislocated shoulder.
Once he dislocated his shoulder they all jumped ship.

blackg

Reaction score
Oh my Carolina :D nice.
Did you play football in a team at Highschool/University?
Carolina beat the Bucs on Sunday and your man Luke Kuechly looked good again.
Got himself an interception too.
He is such an athlete!

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol what do u mean by ball busters? and actually i did forget you are a lot hotter than your average white expat. pretty sure u can get a lot more than just the mentally ill ones haha
The problem is finding out which ones are gold diggers, which ones are crazy, and which ones are normal.

I've only been dating expats so far - but still looking for something long term

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is finding out which ones are gold diggers, which ones are crazy, and which ones are normal.

I've only been dating expats so far - but still looking for something long term
What race are these expats?

And damn this is depressing for me. Sucks *** being born to a white incel loser and asian mom. sh*t is honestly embarassing

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not that hard to figure out.

If money or you doing her material favors never comes up, you can be almost certain that she's attracted to you.

Better: if she offers to pay for dinner for example.

I don't think I've ever had to deal with a gold digger in my life.

And I don't recall one date during which I thought "that girl is after my money!".

Probably because I didn't have any :p.

When you're white in places like Asia or South America you are presumed to have money regardless of whether you do or not.

Although I rarely found it hard to figure which girls were just after your money. In fact it was usually as simple as finding out her career/educational background. If she was in college or had a decent career she'd usually at least offer to pay the taxi. Often offering to pay half the dinner as well.

Maybe it's different in Asia but most gold diggers in S. America were simply upfront about their intentions, in other words they were prostitutes. There's very little shame in being a prostitute in S. America, you'd often see old 40 - 50 year old western men going around with 20 year old hotties who would genuinely act like their girlfriend and often did seem to actually be enjoying themselves.