Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you're white in places like Asia or South America you are presumed to have money regardless of whether you do or not.

Although I rarely found it hard to figure which girls were just after your money. In fact it was usually as simple as finding out her career/educational background. If she was in college or had a decent career she'd usually at least offer to pay the taxi. Often offering to pay half the dinner as well.

Maybe it's different in Asia but most gold diggers in S. America were simply upfront about their intentions, in other words they were prostitutes. There's very little shame in being a prostitute in S. America, you'd often see old 40 - 50 year old western men going around with 20 year old hotties who would genuinely act like their girlfriend and often did seem to actually be enjoying themselves.
Haha thanks. That saves me explaining how it is out here

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
1235529-taylor-swift-woman-of-the-year-617-409.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
lol
I am going to have a little heart into one of my narils and a butterfly in a very discret place where you don't often find them ;) Oh it's going to be so cute and cool and authentic and Me.

NOOOOOOO! Dont get tattoos Pas, don't ruin your gorgeous body with defacements!!! :(

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Lol I am so not getting tattoos Cap no worries. I was being ironic about the buterfly on my ***!!
"Gorgeous body"... Keep picturing that hahaha :)
Me neither. I always liked small tattoos on either wrist, collar bone or ribs, but I think I'll only regret them if I ever did it. At least smaller tattoos are easier to remove :) I'll never understand the girls who get full sleeve and huge body tattoos, looks super tacky and in a few years they'll be totally ''last year''
I actually have a feeling the tattoos trend is slowly disappearing already.
Tattoos on guys I kinda like, but the guy has to be the right type for it and the tattoos themselves have to be cool and not stupid or ugly. And there is a thing such as ''too much'' even for guys, I've seen hot guys literally covering themselves in tattoos head to toe and drop from an 8 to a 5.
I have a piercing in my belly button that I had done when I was 19 and now I kinda regret it. It looks pretty I think, but I'm going to have kids in the future I'll have to take it out and just be left with an ugly hole.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Like Bateman, I will admit that tattoos work. It's hot. I don't deny it. But I have hard time finding it interesting. There is this Tahitian Guy I know who has soome Tahitian tattoos and it's beautiful because it's about him being part of a tribe (tattoos are like ID cards).
Tattoos with meaning are cool, as long as they're not cheesy quotes/words like ''a smooth sea never made a skilled sailor'' or ''Just breathe'' haha.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those BASTARDS!
Look what they did to Batman :(

He did it to himself for a movie role, the f****r is still Norwood -1
The opening scene is just an epic testimony about hair loss

4kD19f.gif

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Truly sickening what this disease degrades men to. That scene is the stuff of nightmares

Agree, this is the point where "Just shave it bro !" can be relevant