Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

blackg

Reaction score
You're joking right? Right??
No Im not joking, exo. Its obvious that a percentage of men, even on this site, are bored with so called "perfect" women.

These "hot" women that get posted around here leave me feeling flat and uninspired.
They all just look so bland and same-ish.

Now, back to this pale chubby (Lena Dunham).
She just exudes a raw sexual energy that people like you, unfortunately the majority, just fail to connect with.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
No Im not joking, exo. Its obvious that a percentage of men, even on this site, are bored with so called "perfect" women.

These "hot" women that get posted around here leave me feeling flat and uninspired.

She just exudes a raw sexual energy that people like you, unfortunately the majority, just fail to connect with.

Sometimes the line between sarcasm and literalism in your posts blurs but I get this 100%. I wanna bone her sl*t sister too

BAM2010_Cinemafest2-8W_godlis.jpg

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Lol i actually understand where youre coming from but that girl is legit sub 5 ugly. Like i think a lot of the girls pas and evil post are generic but that doesnt mean ill like someone super unhealthy and icky with that horrid body

I still think youre trolling lol

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes the line between sarcasm and literalism in your posts blurs but I get this 100%. I wanna bone her sl*t sister too

View attachment 68343
Ok their faces arent that bad to be fair, if they lost weigt they cud be a 6 or so. But damn that fat

And its not even f*****g estrogenic fat, like with big tits and thighs, its f*****g just a formless blob fat lmao

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol i actually understand where youre coming from but that girl is legit sub 5 ugly. Like i think a lot of the girls pas and evil post are generic but that doesnt mean ill like someone super unhealthy and icky with that horrid body

I think she's about a 5.

Super intelligent and successful though.

Her boyfriend is more or less looks matched

lena-dunham-jack-antonoff-emmys-2014-red-carpet-02.jpg

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think she's about a 5.

Super intelligent and successful though.

Her boyfriend is more or less looks matched

View attachment 68346

She looks insanely attractive to me in some pics but awful in others like that. I often think that those who are of average or slightly better than average in the conventional sense look better without makeup.

In her natural form she has that animalistic and filthy charm.

blackg

Reaction score

Why is it so hard to understand?
As humans we all dont think the same. Some of us have tastes that fall slightly outside the midde of the road.

You do realize that there would be countess men out there in real life jerking-off to Lena Dunham?

I don't question your tastes in women at all.
They are, for lack of a better description, normal.

And just because I don't find most conventional women attractive then people seem to have a problem with it.

It, once again, reminds me of the problem people have with hair loss; because it doesn't look "normal."

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
As humans we all dont think the same. Some of us have tastes that fall slightly outside the midde of the road.

You do realize that there would be countess men out there in real life jerking-off to Lena Dunham?

And just because I don't find most conventional women attractive then people seem to have a problem with it.

It, once again, reminds me of the problem people have with hair loss; because it doesn't look "normal."

Hairloss goes beyond not looking "normal" though, it is veering into disfigurement. I have wanked to Dunham multiple times, especially from her film Tiny Furniture she is quite cute too.

I mostly appreciate conventionally attractive women in general but some like Dunham have a very specific appeal to them.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

its a lot more than slightly unconventional lol. thats the thing.

blackg

Reaction score
its a lot more than slightly unconventional lol. thats the thing.
Only because you've been bombarded with images of "beatiful" women all your life (we all have) so the sight of this chubby goddess is a shock to your system.

She doesn't look that frightening to me.

blackg

Reaction score
Hey @Exodus2011 have you ever been up to Kitty Hawk in your state of North Carolina?
An historical event happen on the sands south of Kitty Hawk, you probably know this.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only because you've been bombarded with images of "beatiful" women all your life (we all have) so the sight of this chubby goddess is a shock to your system.

She doesn't look that frightening to me.
I think I just read today that Lena Dunham is both super intelligent and a Goddess. And I'm having difficulty processing the world.
Haha in fairness she did write a hugely successful tv series, film, and has penned two top selling books (all before 30).

Odds are she is more successful and possible more intelligent than anyone here.

(queue the boys who think its all about who she knows)

Last edited: