Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
00bb5a98db92b26392a9dda38bf8f387--homeland-season-damian-lewis.jpg

After this not even having her at home could stop him becoming a terriost. The fullhead bastard don't know the first thing about tortue

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
She's very good looking I have to admit.

As for lena - she isn't hot in anyway but most people are probably more looks matched with her then the models that some of you post.

Men don't want average either - they want slim and pretty as well.

Look around - most people are 20lbs overweight with underwhelming faces.
lolz no. lena is sub 5 ugly/below average. good majority of girls i see in real life are hotter, and i live in an inbred rural southern area haha

blackg

Reaction score
I'd say she's 25lbs overweight but doesn't really have a weight problem that will impact her health in any serious way.

note: I'm not the guy who wants to date as I don't really find her attractive (I kinda meant I would sleep with her if the opportunity was there but I wouldn't be proud of it)
Thanks for using pounds, mate.
Her milky flesh and devious looking, half manly face, is what does it for me about Lena.
Instant boner, no v****.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

blackg

Reaction score
Like you said, we have all different tastes, but there are more Lena Duhnam in the streets than Morena Baccarin, at least in my streets
Not on billboards, television programs, instagram photos, movies and facbook.
Most girls aspire to look like this tanned and healthy airbrushed model (or whatever she is) that you posted.
They are ubiquitous! That's why I'm bored with this look and I guess it's what I meant when I said "so everyday."

No offence, though. I still respect your taste.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not on billboards, television programs, instagram photos, movies and facbook.
Most girls aspire to look like this tanned and healthy airbrushed model (or whatever she is) that you posted.
They are ubiquitous! That's why I'm bored with this look and I guess it's what I meant when I said "so everyday."

No offence, though. I still respect your taste.

TRIGGERED

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, just wash away their make-up, and see how 10-th they are.

pathetic cope

applying makeup is a skill

you can't transform a pig into a gorgeous woman solely on make up

Fidelity123

My Regimen
Reaction score
pathetic cope

For the most part, women increase their lips, eyes, correct face shape with makeup. And change their hair. Also making it blush and making skin more uniform. I can tell many, not most, of them look pretty average without it. We are so used to those intensifiers that women have no choice but to get into this race of cosmetics. It's also a personal preference. Some faces I like, but many I don't find attractive, but that's just me.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
pathetic cope

With the age of the internet and youtube tutorials, girls with any sort of decently basic face shape can go from as low as 4 straight up to 7/8's. Maybe not a "pig" into a gorgeous woman, but f***, not far off at all. Most average or a bit below girls are now instantly boner inducing on a night out, it's god damn deception and it should be banned.

I didn't sign up to get involved with these genes.

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
With the age of the internet and youtube tutorials, girls with any sort of decently basic face shape can go from as low up as 4 straight up to 7/8's. Maybe not a "pig" into a gorgeous woman, but f***, not far off at all. Most average or a bit below girls are now instantly boner inducing on a night out, it's god damn deception and it should be banned.

I didn't sign up to get involved with these genes.
I would literally bang at least 90% of healthy weight white girls

At least good majority xD

blackg

Reaction score
For a one night hook-up I really don't mind being decived for a few hours because if we go back to her place then I'm usually out the door before sunrise.