Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

blackg

Reaction score
Haha in fairness she did right a hugely successful tv series, film, and has penned two top selling books (all before 30).

Odds are she is more successful and possible more intelligent than anyone here.

(queue the boys who think its all about who she knows)
Well said mate but they don't want to heat it. Its easier for them to believe that Lena Dunham is just an ugly, screaming rabid feminazi of very little worth.
They like to stereotype. Its simpler.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha in fairness she did write a hugely successful tv series, film, and has penned two top selling books (all before 30).

Yeah one of those books included how she treated her toddler sister literally like a sexual predator would, and her and her editors, publishers, thought it was a great idea to put that to the public. Genius!

But while that does not necessarily make her un-intelligent, your assumption that populism = intelligent is actually a little disturbing. I'd just hate to have that mentality.

Like why have opinions on films for example, we can just look at the biggest box office hits, the numbers don't lie! DJ Khaled and David Guetta sell millions of records, are truly respected artistically by very few, but I guess their artistic is vision must also be "intelligent".

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah one of those books included how she treated her toddler sister literally like a sexual predator would, and her and her editors, publishers, thought it was a great idea to put that to the public. Genius!

But while that does not necessarily make her un-intelligent, your assumption that populism = intelligent is actually a little disturbing. I'd just hate to have that mentality.

Like why have opinions on films for example, we can just look at the biggest box office hits, the numbers don't lie! DJ Khaled and David Guetta sell millions of records, are truly respected artistically by very few, but I guess their artistic is vision must also be "intelligent".
I maintain that she's smarter, more creative, and more successful than 99% on here.#

Your point is moot.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I maintain that she's smarter, more creative, and more successful than 99% on here.#

Your point is moot.

Point is moot? It's pretty hypocritical to keep insisting I only care about winning arguments and then finish a post with "Hey- I win!".

If you maintain that point because you've read her stuff, watched her TV shows, etc. then fine, but if it's because she sold a lot of books so everyone should shut up, then lol k whatever. Knock yourself out with such logic.

blackg

Reaction score

You're grasping at straws here. Stay mute.

blackg

Reaction score
And this review was straight out of the Daily Mail.
As if they would find anything redeemable about a book by an observant, though provoking female.
No! Go straight for the populist trash piece about sexual predation.

Hook line and stinker!

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're grasping at straws here. Stay mute.

Well at least you don't have to worry about staying mute, half the regular members on here decided that for you.

50 Shades of Grey is renowned as one of the most poorly written relevant books of all time, and one of the best selling, by Johnson's logic that is intelligence personified. That's simply stupid logic, no grasping is going on here.

Like I say, if he finds her work intelligent, that's one thing, but most people don't argue about their favorite art by how much money it makes or awards it has, absolutely nobody does that.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha in fairness she did write a hugely successful tv series, film, and has penned two top selling books (all before 30).

I know very little about Lena Dunham and from what I've just looked up it seems she's lost a bunch of weight so good for her but does your intelligence turn off when you enter the supermarket ? I've been depressed and not ate the best but there's putting on a couple extra pounds and then there's the next level.

This not a shot a Lena or her intelligence, just an observation of modern day fatties, how intelligent are you if you're trying function in the world, yet the body that carries you can barely function.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
giphy.webp

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xQO2h5N8WD5h96/giphy.gif

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
asian girl could be 3/10 and still cute and wife material

imagine a guy with her frame, bete face and teeth

IMG_3726.JPG

cute cute cute

this baldcel is vomit inducing though

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know very little about Lena Dunham and from what I've just looked up it seems she's lost a bunch of weight so good for her but does your intelligence turn off when you enter the supermarket ? I've been depressed and not ate the best but there's putting on a couple extra pounds and then there's the next level.

This not a shot a Lena or her intelligence, just an observation of modern day fatties, how intelligent are you if you're trying function in the world, yet the body that carries you can barely function.
I'd say she's 25lbs overweight but doesn't really have a weight problem that will impact her health in any serious way.

note: I'm not the guy who wants to date as I don't really find her attractive (I kinda meant I would sleep with her if the opportunity was there but I wouldn't be proud of it)

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd say she's 25lbs overweight but doesn't really have a weight problem that will impact her health in any serious way.

note: I'm not the guy who wants to date as I don't really find her attractive (I kinda meant I would sleep with her if the opportunity was there but I wouldn't be proud of it)
When I stay away from sh*t food my mental clarity is 1000% better. Mental health just as important as the physical side and they both heavily affect each other. Most people stay fat because there depressed there fat.....

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lena Dunham apologia in this thread is baffling. It's not even about her weight.

Slightly related...cutest girl on that show is David Mamet's daughter:

View attachment 68451

View attachment 68452

View attachment 68453

She looks 15 so considering asian genes she's probably 35.
She's very good looking I have to admit.

As for lena - she isn't hot in anyway but most people are probably more looks matched with her then the models that some of you post.

Men don't want average either - they want slim and pretty as well.

Look around - most people are 20lbs overweight with underwhelming faces.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score