strong no homo but josh was just as hot . . . If not hotter xD

Luckily we can have both breh.

IQCfOPd.jpg

ezgif-4-1301182adc.gif

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hell yeah. Colin has been my 10/10 guy since I was a teenager.

You prove my point
Start Life
Choose your Difficulty : Easy Mode
Cheats Codes : CHAD - Unlimited Pussies - No Fucks Given

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's just genetics. There is nothing wrong with it. I don't blame women for rejecting me for my appearance, for example, I only wish people would treat me with respect. I'm a human being, albeit a very frail, insecure and shy one. I masked this with humour and fake sadism and bitterness on this forum, but all I ever wanted was to be loved or respected, though it's hard to get them when you don't love nor respect yourself in the first place.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just genetics. There is nothing wrong with it. I don't blame women for rejecting me for my appearance, for example, I only wish people would treat me with respect. I'm a human being, albeit a very frail, insecure and shy one. I masked this with humour and fake sadism and bitterness on this forum, but all I ever wanted was to be loved or respected, though it's hard to get them when you don't love nor respect yourself in the first place.

where have you been?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
all I ever wanted was to be loved or respected, though it's hard to get them when you don't love nor respect yourself in the first place.

Can relate so hard :(

Growing up, my father used say I was a useless bugger or worthless person, whenever he would get annoyed at me.

At least your boss respects you.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I'm really sorry to hear that. No father should ever say such horrible things to their own son.

Jokes on him. He won't get any grandchildren. His lineage dies with us (his children).

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
disgusted normies and cucks by their existence

Don't worry they will rise again from their ashes to bring the normies to their knees and get their revenge