Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Josh <3
WP told me you guys actually liked girls wearing glasses. Is it true?
Young girls wearing glasses.
cute-glasses-1.jpg

VS
Lc8Ekh3.jpg

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well to me glasses make a girl less hot and more cute if that makes sense. And no i dont mean cute in a euphemistic little bit ugly way, but legit

Like it makes me think theyre an innocent nerd ;) C:

"Innocent nerd ;)"

2fa98a17847b2f0182afbfd33868fe70.jpg

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Speaking of 10/10s, this young woman apparently jumped off a tall building into her death in 2008. She was 20 years old. What drove such a beauty to end her life? Quite possibly one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Her name is Ruslana Korshunova and she was a Kazakhstani model.

06bf96d135475bfc0163872fb6c6ddfd--diy-hairstyles-woman-hairstyles.jpg

rusalana_subida_a_la_pasarela_en_el_ano_2006_2051_863x680.jpg

d37fe80fa2699e2fb5453537afc53e47.jpg

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Well to me glasses make a girl less hot and more cute if that makes sense. And no i dont mean cute in a euphemistic little bit ugly way, but legit

Agree. It also adds IQ points to the girl, which is always great. Cute smile + glasses = super cute.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Detective Evilock on report^^
Haha you would think I was a lunatic if you knew how often I watch real crime shows or read about unsolved cases. Well, you'd think I was an even bigger lunatic than before, that is :p:p
I don't know why but murder fascinates me. I'm a pretty gentle and non-violent person irl but digging into murder cases is incredibly interesting to me. There was a time where I would literally watch 3 episodes of Dateline or 48 hours every single day for like weeks or even months. LOL

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Welling is very handsome indeed but not my type of guy. Kutcher on the other hand, sets my soul on fire :p

You mean like personality? Cuz, when I was posting these pictures, they both looked really similar and I thought "man, I have a type".

Kutcher is smart cookie - bachelors in engineering, and successful investor in companies.
I didn't like punked though, I hate getting punked and practical jokes (I view them as a sort of bullying).

EvilLocks

Reaction score
You mean like personality? Cuz, when I was posting these pictures, they both looked really similar and I thought "man, I have a type".

Kutcher is smart cookie - bachelors in engineering, and successful investor in companies.
I didn't like punked though, I hate getting punked and practical jokes (I view them as a sort of bullying).

I know little about their personalities... I mean looks. Both are very handsome men, but something about Kutcher's dark sexy appeal pulls me in more. Welling has those puppy eyes, which is not a bad trait, it's just that I am genetically programmed to be attracted to men that have this 'dangerous' look. I have always been like this.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know little about their personalities... I mean looks. Both are very handsome men, but something about Kutcher's dark sexy appeal pulls me in more. Welling has those puppy eyes, which is not a bad trait, it's just that I am genetically programmed to be attracted to men that have this 'dangerous' look. I have always been like this.

3da3fd57-b721-46d0-b90a-4777dc95cfaa.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
it's just that I am genetically programmed to be attracted to men that have this 'dangerous' look. I have always been like this.

f*** :(