Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao on batman returns she gets hit on as catwoman by short bald penguin played by danny devito. Lol penguin is a bit of a slayer in the film

nice subtitles

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol what do you mean? and man that was such a weird part of the movie, it was like an inverse halo effect for penguin, how he was ugly as f***, but in a weirdly charming cute way that made him popular xD

I meant actual subtitles

upload_2017-11-8_0-43-45.png

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
This ignore function needs an improvement. I hate seeing quotation by unignored legit member of ignored member post. It appears without context and I need either press "show ignored context" or cope with time I spent of reading this bs

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
"There was another post I saw but I don’t have the link, but an incel was complaining about his “chad” roommate and other Incels commented on the post encouraging him to castrate the “chad” and told the guy where he can educate himself on male castration. It was some really creepy and scary stuff. "

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This ignore function needs an improvement. I hate seeing quotation by unignored legit member of ignored member post. It appears without context and I need either press "show ignored context" or cope with time I spent of reading this bs

How many people do you have on your ignore list?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
625392.jpg

625392.jpg

Hollywood-Actress-Rachael-Nichols.jpg

84386d603acee46ae0d4508efdd643bb--hot-actresses-beautiful-actresses.jpg

Her first husband was a 1.93m chad.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if you know this French actress, whom I deemed an eleven in my youth:

Beart_in_Manon_of_the_Spring.jpg

200.gif

caaa167c8ea5b722ef9da856bb382d28.gif

tumblr_mdqy2aEk9o1ro2c2ro5_r1_400.gif

(Emmanuelle Béart)

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score