Anyone else considering totally checking out of society?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Except that fat girl you saw at the gym ;)

she was rolling back and forth on an ab ball....... plus havent seen her since, I think that little adventure ended if it ever truly started. She wasnt gross fat. She was young so she was really thick with shape. She didnt have the cottage cheese lumps everywhere because her skin was still tight enough to hold it in. Nothing I personally would pursue but not awful. Give it 5 years and she'll be a mess if she doesnt get back there and roll on that ball a little harder.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
she was rolling back and forth on an ab ball....... plus havent seen her since, I think that little adventure ended if it ever truly started. She wasnt gross fat. She was young so she was really thick with shape. She didnt have the cottage cheese lumps everywhere because her skin was still tight enough to hold it in. Nothing I personally would pursue but not awful. Give it 5 years and she'll be a mess if she doesnt get back there and roll on that ball a little harder.

I am sure that there simply is no stimulant for her to lose some weight, in western society there are enough beta/desperate (whatever you want to call them) males crying for her attention. Not to mention the feminazies telling her that it is okay to be fat.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Be aware of a fat girls hiding in the shade, like a predator, waiting for good looking men to get wasted.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Be aware of a fat girls hiding in the shade, like a predator, waiting for a good looking men to get wasted.

Yeah Id grab one here and there in my day. They are fun and usually know the drill. Im not talking gross but thick. I dont mind a thick girl but AS SOON as it looks like yogurt in a nylon Im tapping out like a camel clutch victim.

Usually have pretty big chests to. BUT NOTHING is worse than a bigger girl with ZERO breasts. Just weird looking.

Girls like this were usually my limit. But they were young so again their skin was tight and held everything in.

city+chic+tankini.jpg

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah Id grab one here and there in my day. They are fun and usually know the drill. Im not talking gross but thick. I dont mind a thick girl but AS SOON as it looks like yogurt in a nylon Im tapping out like a camel clutch victim.

I agree. Some thick girls are kinda hot and most of them DTF. I like the term "thick"

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Leave it to swing to totally derail and devolve a thread into a discussion on womens bodies.maybe your nut warmer vesper will join in, huh? Anyway, how does one even check out on society and survive? How will you earn money to eat more importantly. Living off the grid sounds nice but how practical is it? Now if we are talking about not being social anymore by not going out to parties and bars or any kind of real life social gathering (even quitting FB) and just playing video games then sure, im already there.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
he is but a mid 30s receder, so i can see why he does it

and **** yes, ive already checked out of being social. i take my classes online so no socializing for school either

shookwun

Reaction score
My brother this, my brother that :roll:

pidda

Established Member
Reaction score
I was completely on the same page as the OP but I'm slowly trying to find ways to cope. It's really easy to have a bad attitude towards life.

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Leave it to swing to totally derail and devolve a thread into a discussion on womens bodies.maybe your nut warmer vesper will join in, huh? Anyway, how does one even check out on society and survive? How will you earn money to eat more importantly. Living off the grid sounds nice but how practical is it? Now if we are talking about not being social anymore by not going out to parties and bars or any kind of real life social gathering (even quitting FB) and just playing video games then sure, im already there.

To survive quitting society,you need a residual income,like welfare,or disability, selling drugs etc. You also need someone to talk to like a relative or neighbor, The rest is easy, you just need a hobby like watching television, p**rn, internet etc. As long as you don't get bored or lonely it's possible, I just got tired of people sponging on me all the time, I saved enough cash to get a lot of boss furniture and I saved a lot of spending cash too. The downside to it all is that you recognize how screwed the world really is after you leave it. I said it before and I'll say it again, society blows chunks

shookwun

Reaction score
To survive quitting society,you need a residual income,like welfare,or disability, selling drugs etc. You also need someone to talk to like a relative or neighbor, The rest is easy, you just need a hobby like watching television, p**rn, internet etc. As long as you don't get bored or lonely it's possible, I just got tired of people sponging on me all the time, I saved enough cash to get a lot of boss furniture and I saved a lot of spending cash too. The downside to it all is that you recognize how screwed the world really is after you leave it. I said it before and I'll say it again, society blows chunks

Best thing for a baldite would be to move to Thailand where they can actually get laid, and feel like a normal person despite being follicular challenged. Go to blowjob bars, gogo, and strip clubs, and pay your way to what it feels like to be a handsome male in a western party atmosphere. Pussy for coin versus the latter.

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Realist here! First off I'm a straight man shookwun,second off your a young guy who hasn't balded to a high degree yet if at all.
You assume that love is free, so that means that you haven't spent a dime on a date yet,hopefully you will one day.
Right now your acting like an antagonistic troll who hasn't reached adulthood yet! Message me when you go bald and don't live with mommy and daddy anymore. Your on ignore with me because you lack the knowledge to speak on baldness or real life issues, goodbye!

lkm370

Established Member
Reaction score
Probably 5% of guys who go bald still manage to get laid fairly regularly. Problem is their either very tall or have strong facial features. I'm not that tall and I look like a butch lesbian. Ironically, my hair made look manlier