Anyone else considering totally checking out of society?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you say so, but I attempt to do things with my life. Not b**ch out and compete over who's balder...... Even when offered to have someone else help you out you turned tail.
ok then well i'm up for this little crowdfunding thing. what do i have to do?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
ok then well i'm up for this little crowdfunding thing. what do i have to do?

Let me refigure it out. Anyone want in?
I'm saying we all donate to an escrow. You would have to help us research a couple decent docs in your area. I would gladly contact them and see if they would work out some kind of lower fee if maybe the forum would kick them a free avert banner if the job came out good, where in maybe you can speak for them. It's win win for everyone really.
Would the site be willing to do that for a member and a doctor?
If none are in your area then maybe we can arrange travel as all. If love to join you for this trek honestly.

I'll set up a kick starter as that would be friggin awesome lol

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I'm saying we all donate to an escrow. You would have to help us research a couple decent docs in your area. I would gladly contact them and see if they would work out some kind of lower fee if maybe the forum would kick them a free avert banner if the job came out good, where in maybe you can speak for them. It's win win for everyone really.
If none are in your area then maybe we can arrange travel as all. If love to join you for this trek honestly.

Swingline, you are forgetting one thing. He already spit on all the low Norwood's which makes up a majority of this forum to which he has alluded. Unless he offers a public apology and stops negging people who try to be helpful, your idea is going to sink like the Titanic.

Ryath

Reaction score

Lol you rock

- - - Updated - - -

Swingline, you are forgetting one thing. He already spit on all the low Norwood's which makes up a majority of this forum to which he has alluded. Unless he offers a public apology and stops negging people who try to be helpful, your idea is going to sink like the Titanic.

Keep in mind he would feel the most ofended to begin with i can feel sympathy towards his attitude

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Unless you TRY to fix something you DONT DESERVE to be able to whine.

nodding_clint_eastwood.gif

shookwun

Reaction score
this post shows you are lazy and whiny and want everything handed to you. You wont tolerate things (fatties) yet want everyone to tolerate you. Its not acceptance you dolt. They arent burning you at the stake like a witch, they just don't find you attractive.
You have much deeper issues than baldness you need to fix and if you had hair you'd be on a skinny, short, brown eyed forum botching about something.

When something is wrong I "TRY" to fix it. I work out, dress nice, have a good job, have investments, multiple houses (BEFORE AGE 30!), put myself through school... all on my own. No help, no money. Started by sleeping on my friends floor when I was 18.
You are a WHINER ..... plain and simple. Quit smoking, try to take on fitness, get a hobby. My hobbies include, the gym.... playing music (bass, drums, some guitar, song writing... ALL SELF TAUGHT), aquariums, home renovations, technology, writing, etc etc. Video Games are NOT a hobby, UNLESS you DESIGN video games. Just playing video games offers nothing to society as a whole.

You and Exodus are just lazy awful bichy whiners. Unless you TRY to fix something you DONT DESERVE to be able to whine.

Get off your asses and attempt something. Fred was pretty much a NW6 and went and got a hair transplant.
Maybe if you two degenerate trolls actually GOT OFF YOUR ASSES you could afford one like we did.

You are weak weak human beings and dont deserve to be with any women because the thought of either of you to breeding makes me want to vomit. I offered to start a fund for exodus and be the FIRST to donate for him to get a hair transplant and he denied it. You are both full of fear and fear anything different than your own misery because you know you will never be happy. If either of you two knew how difficult my life was coming up you'd know I would/should have checked out a long time ago. I may have bad days/weeks/months but I take my meds, keep my hobbies going, and still struggle on. Both of you should just hook up with each other at this point. Who needs a woman when you guys are so compatible.

the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

1409786430_1381138397_2k9u8mq320131007-32194-espmem.gif

eskelt13

Reaction score
I hear you. I have the same thoughts all the time...right now I'm dealing with this, which is actually a flattering picture because you can't see the extensive loss on the top, back, and sides, and it's hell:

FOT1DF4 (3).jpg
FOT8533.jpg

What I'd give for just one day of letting my hair down and feeling beautiful. Sigh.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
this post shows you are lazy and whiny and want everything handed to you. You wont tolerate things (fatties) yet want everyone to tolerate you. Its not acceptance you dolt. They arent burning you at the stake like a witch, they just don't find you attractive.
You have much deeper issues than baldness you need to fix and if you had hair you'd be on a skinny, short, brown eyed forum botching about something.

When something is wrong I "TRY" to fix it. I work out, dress nice, have a good job, have investments, multiple houses (BEFORE AGE 30!), put myself through school... all on my own. No help, no money. Started by sleeping on my friends floor when I was 18.
You are a WHINER ..... plain and simple. Quit smoking, try to take on fitness, get a hobby. My hobbies include, the gym.... playing music (bass, drums, some guitar, song writing... ALL SELF TAUGHT), aquariums, home renovations, technology, writing, etc etc. Video Games are NOT a hobby, UNLESS you DESIGN video games. Just playing video games offers nothing to society as a whole.

You and Exodus are just lazy awful bichy whiners. Unless you TRY to fix something you DONT DESERVE to be able to whine.

Get off your asses and attempt something. Fred was pretty much a NW6 and went and got a hair transplant.
Maybe if you two degenerate trolls actually GOT OFF YOUR ASSES you could afford one like we did.

You are weak weak human beings and dont deserve to be with any women because the thought of either of you to breeding makes me want to vomit. I offered to start a fund for exodus and be the FIRST to donate for him to get a hair transplant and he denied it. You are both full of fear and fear anything different than your own misery because you know you will never be happy. If either of you two knew how difficult my life was coming up you'd know I would/should have checked out a long time ago. I may have bad days/weeks/months but I take my meds, keep my hobbies going, and still struggle on. Both of you should just hook up with each other at this point. Who needs a woman when you guys are so compatible.

Fat people are fat by their own doing. Unless they have some kind of glandular problem, they're fat because they eat junk and they're physically inactive to burn off excess calories. This in turn is also a sign of LAZINESS which is a big turn off. More over, even if someone were fat but couldnt get rid of the pounds, at least they have surgical options. We as bald men have NOTHING. There has never been a case of a single man completely reversing his NW6/NW7 bald head back to a full density NW1 status...

But the equivalent problem for fat people has been resolved countless times.

This will sound pathetic; but I'd love to have a condition where I can at least do something about.

However, bald men ARE disrespected and hated on... this isn't some kind of myth. Forums like HairLossTalk.com, BTT, HLH, etc. are a testament to that as we acknowledge the need for a solution to this disease. It's all about social acceptance and we're not getting it due to hair loss. It's that simple and theres NO debating this either.

paulie72785

Established Member
Reaction score
@Swingline747
You rock man.Showing those higher Norwood they are just whiners

- - - Updated - - -

@Hellouser
Ahh dude propecia dutasteride nizoral minoxidil CB0301 that RU thing.They help for regrowth and maintainence.If its a still no then you have hair transplant.Don't have a high/desired results due to low donor area is just bad luck.We have medications to fight the symptoms but no way to cure the disease.

shookwun

Reaction score
Fat people are fat by their own doing. Unless they have some kind of glandular problem, they're fat because they eat junk and they're physically inactive to burn off excess calories. This in turn is also a sign of LAZINESS which is a big turn off. More over, even if someone were fat but couldnt get rid of the pounds, at least they have surgical options. We as bald men have NOTHING. There has never been a case of a single man completely reversing his NW6/NW7 bald head back to a full density NW1 status...

But the equivalent problem for fat people has been resolved countless times.

This will sound pathetic; but I'd love to have a condition where I can at least do something about.

However, bald men ARE disrespected and hated on... this isn't some kind of myth. Forums like HairLossTalk.com, BTT, HLH, etc. are a testament to that as we acknowledge the need for a solution to this disease. It's all about social acceptance and we're not getting it due to hair loss. It's that simple and theres NO debating this either.

Women go out with over weight NW1s all the time. It's something that can easily be changed,and within their DNA they still have god tier hair genetics, and the frame, and muscularity of someone in shape. only difference is their sedentary lifestyle, and lack of control had made them overweight, which again can be countered by weight training, and eating a caloric deficit. Bald on other hand, nothing can be done, and the recessive gene is still their despite medication, and maintenance. Women look at it from a biological perspective, under that chub is a handsome man despite being over weight.

Bald is progressive, Weight can be controlled.

You can't polish a turd, bald is bald. A fat person can be polished, as they have the frame, and muscularity underneath the lard.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Swingline747
You rock man.Showing those higher Norwood they are just whiners

- - - Updated - - -

@Hellouser
Ahh dude propecia dutasteride nizoral minoxidil CB0301 that RU thing.They help for regrowth and maintainence.If its a still no then you have hair transplant.Don't have a high/desired results due to low donor area is just bad luck.We have medications to fight the symptoms but no way to cure the disease.

Not good enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Women go out with over weight NW1s all the time. It's something that can easily be changed,and within their DNA they still have god tier hair genetics, and the frame, and muscularity of someone in shape. only difference is their sedentary lifestyle, and lack of control had made them overweight, which again can be countered by weight training, and eating a caloric deficit. Bald on other hand, nothing can be done, and the recessive gene is still their despite medication, and maintenance. Women look at it from a biological perspective, under that chub is a handsome man despite being over weight.

Bald is progressive, Weight can be controlled.

You can't polish a turd, bald is bald. A fat person can be polished, as they have the frame, and muscularity underneath the lard.

Personally, I find FAT women probably the biggest turn off. They're physically unappealing but their choice in lifestyle visibly obvious; LAZINESS... and perhaps stupidity on top of that. On the other hand, if you gave me a fit, sexy girl but was dumb as nails, I could only see myself with the chick in bed and for no other reason. I'd have to be drunk 100% of the time around her in all situations outside of the bedroom. But, because I'm balding, I don't have the privilege to be able to chose between the two. It's basically whatever comes my way and tolerates the stupid hair and poorly framed face. Bald men get the SHAFT.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I hear you. I have the same thoughts all the time...right now I'm dealing with this, which is actually a flattering picture because you can't see the extensive loss on the top, back, and sides, and it's hell:

View attachment 30208
View attachment 30209

What I'd give for just one day of letting my hair down and feeling beautiful. Sigh.

Are those picture of you? Pretty brave if they are. Hair loss blows, no ifs ands or buts.

- - - Updated - - -

Not good enough.

Tell me about it. I know this has probably been said a million times, but when I started balding many years ago I felt like crap, but always thought: "yeah this sucks, but by the time it gets real bad there will a cure". That was 15 years ago! Transplants and hair pieces have improved, but the treatment options are pretty much the same.

I remember I used to see the hair club commercials and think that those guys in the commercial were able to get all their hair back. Little did I know they were all wearing damn wigs. What a joke.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

I get your thought process but bare in mind he is probably pretty bitter due to the hair loss. I take mostly 99% of the stuff on this forum with a grain of salt as I hope people take most of my stuff. The joy of the internet is being whatever you feel at the moment without repercussions of daily interactions.

Im more than willing to still do it. Only because perhaps this could turn into something to help others who want it.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score

Oh this was in response to me, great.Where to start. First, where did I say anything about fat women?
Second, hows your hair transplant coming? Might I ask what is wrong with being an informed consumer and realizing when a product or in this case a proceedure is inferior and wont meet my needs or expectations? When something that is guaranteed to work becomes available then I will work, hustle balls to the wall to get it. But spending tens of thousands of dollars for a thin layer of see through hair isnt worth it. That's not lack of motivation, more like being a smart consumer and knowing the limitations realistically. You heard of working smart, not hard before I'm sure but you can't blame me for being lazy when there arent any real solutions out there yet. But keep on being mr.alpha Hardass drill seargant hur hur, barking Insults or is that just another online character you are adapting?

Don't even pretend that you don't whine here yourself either...."Oh, BROTHER". But one of the many differences between us is that I understand this is a place to vent and won't judge you and call you weak for going on a rant.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh this was in response to me, great.Where to start. First, where did I say anything about fat women?
Second, hows your hair transplant coming? Might I ask what is wrong with being an informed consumer and realizing when a product or in this case a proceedure is inferior and wont meet my needs or expectations? When something that is guaranteed to work becomes available then I will work, hustle balls to the wall to get it. But spending tens of thousands of dollars for a thin layer of see through hair isnt worth it. That's not lack of motivation, more like being a smart consumer and knowing the limitations realistically. You heard of working smart, not hard before I'm sure but you can't blame me for being lazy when there arent any real solutions out there yet. But keep on being mr.alpha Hardass drill seargant barking Insults or is that just another online character you are adapting?

nope actually much weaker online. Online you can complain without repercussion. There is no real identity you are losing since you can just make another screen name.
We all have weak moments and gets pissy but in reality you complain about a lot and yet never say you try anything. YET you are one of the first people to jump out against someone for anything. To me you are a lazy person who just wants it given to them. I have seen you comment on fat girls and agree its a choice blah blah. We all do it but I also cant stand how you act like society just optimizes bald guys. Do they get a bad rap? yes, do they get fewer chances? YES, but in reality you seem like the kind of person happy enough to roll over than try ANYTHING.
Maybe I dont know but tell us, what do you do for a living? what are your hobbies? what actual activities do you do? How do you better yourself aside your disqualifications?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
And you seem like the kind of guy who measures their worth by how many material possesions they own and derives satisfaction in rubbing that in others faces because you percieve life as one big competition. Well, have fun running the rat race being ambitious for ambitions sake, chasing status. I'm an artist, I don't care about maintaing a current image and all of it's inherent trappings. I'm not rich but I work for my family to survive and I enjoy playing video games as as an escape and release from the pressures of daily life. If that makes me a slacker looser in your eyes because im not day trading and flipping three properties then so be it.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
And you seem like the kind of guy who measures their worth by how many material possesions they own and derives satisfaction in rubbing that in others faces because you percieve life as one big competition. Well, have fun running the rat race being ambitious for ambitions sake, chasing status. I'm an artist, I don't care about maintaing a current image and all of it's inherent trappings. I'm not rich but I work for my family to survive and I enjoy playing video games as as an escape and release from the pressures of daily life. If that makes me a slacker looser in your eyes because im not day trading and flipping three properties then so be it.

Im an artist as well. I have repeated I am a musician and songwriter. Granted I have been out of the music scene for some time I still take great pleasure in playing and recording myself when I have time.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

When I first came on this forum, I quickly identified who had some kind of courage and one of them was you from the way you wrote. Great post.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I respect uncomfortable man a lot because I think he is one of the few people on here who actually understands the true horror of real baldness. He has been through it all, but still standing and we should respect him for it instead of bashing him. I understand a lot of his negativity because I live it too. If I could give a hair loss cure to one individual on here (aside myself) it would be you UCman :)