Anyone Else Feel Like They Will Never Be Happy Again?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Only the top for my hair piece and it looked horrible. I don't think shaving the whole thing would look much better. I like long, feminine hair :(
Shaving just the top would make you look like a guy as it's male pattern baldness.

Shaving the whole thing is better methinks.

But yeah, long hair is more feminine.

On this note, anyone know why the goddamn f*** did Katy Perry cut her hair short???

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shaving just the top would make you look like a guy as it's male pattern baldness.

Shaving the whole thing is better methinks.

But yeah, long hair is more feminine.

On this note, anyone know why the goddamn f*** did Katy Perry cut her hair short???
PTSD after Trump won the election.
Stahp+i+ban+in+the+_793768cd8eca3bd755faa28cbcd11e90.gif

blackg

Reaction score
Either is he rotting in the bipolar hell or, most surely, he's banging 7/10 girls, yet another proof that even mentally/emotionally unstable people can have sex if they have looks.
What proof? You've just made up another scenario.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
True but Iglesias and other celebrities have the money to make it work. And a 24/7 staff dedicated to their personal grooming.

My father must have spent around 60000€ in hair pieces in 35 years, and he had to do everything himself.

Thanks to @shookwun , we know the truth.

As he's often told me, it's no way to live. It was a pact with the devil. Hair but no life, ironically. We've been over this many times on this forum.

A hair piece is not a viable solution for hair loss.

Unpopular opinion around here: sometimes being bald is the better choice.
Hairpieces 35 years ago would have been dogshit.

It's 2017. Get a hairpiece and just keep using it forever, you can clean it too.

Even if you are poor and you can't buy a new one, having hair that looks like a rat it's better than being a bald subhuman.

Just trim your head, but that hairpiece, attach it, apply moisturizer so it looks slick and you are ready to f*** hot 18 year olds.

If you don't wear a hairpiece you have 0 options.

It's as simple as that. Anyone arguing its better to be bald is living on another planet. Your dad is an hero in my book. Hair or death.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm sick of this argument.

He' still ordering new hair pieces right now.

Why would you think that hair pieces are now different from what was available 35 years ago.

It was fake *** hair that you glued to your scalp and it's still fake *** hair that you glue to your scalp.

My father says there were some minor changes with time, but globally, they're the same.

And lol at "keep using it forever", what do you think? You need to change it every 6 months/every year.

You'll never be f*****g hot 18 year old girls even with a thick NW1.

A hair transplant is the only viable solution if you want to improve your aesthetics.

I'm far from a full head of hair but it makes me look far better than if I was sporting a full shiny bald head.

Hair pieces don't work. Only delusional people who haven't tried them think they do.

Buy a hair piece, start a log and then I'll start taking you seriously.

Why the f*** this doesn't work?

maxresdefault.jpg

You are not rendered a baldo anymore. What gives?

And why would you need to change it every 6 months? do you shave every 6 months? Hair is just dead cells, so just f*****g clean it. Why constantly change it?

Hair transplants are a scam unless your balding is halted, aka, you are one of the ones that lucked out and finasteride works + no sides. Not to mention you need to halt it before it's too late (aka not enough grafts to give you a good hairline, aka you'll go from bald to balding aka pointless)

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sick of this argument.

He' still ordering new hair pieces right now.

Why would you think that hair pieces are now different from what was available 35 years ago.

It was fake *** hair that you glued to your scalp and it's still fake *** hair that you glue to your scalp.

My father says there were some minor changes with time, but globally, they're the same.

And lol at "keep using it forever", what do you think? You need to change it every 6 months/every year.

You'll never be f*****g hot 18 year old girls even with a thick NW1.

A hair transplant is the only viable solution if you want to improve your aesthetics.

I'm far from a full head of hair but it makes me look far better than if I was sporting a full shiny bald head.

Hair pieces don't work. Only delusional people who haven't tried them think they do.

Buy a hair piece, start a log and then I'll start taking you seriously.
I feel bad for the young guys in the hairpiece videos. Many of them still have enough hair to be saved by meds and/or transplants, but when they go for the hairpiece route the male pattern baldness rapes the hair they still have while they are under the wig. When the day comes that they give up the piece they are at worse spot than originally.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why would you need to change your hair piece?

infinitepain -> ignore.
You can ignore me all you want, doesn't change the fact that hair transplants are a scam unless you halted it before NW3 and that's being generous, otherwise you'll look like you are balding which I suspect it's how you look like after the transplant.

The fact of wearing one of those wigs being better than being bald also continues being a fact.

Keep coping.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can ignore me all you want, doesn't change the fact that hair transplants are a scam unless you halted it before NW3 and that's being generous, otherwise you'll look like you are balding which I suspect it's how you look like after the transplant.

The fact of wearing one of those wigs being better than being bald also continues being a fact.

Keep coping.
Looking balding > bald > constant anxiety under hairpiece

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Looking balding > bald > constant anxiety under hairpiece

Looking balding = constant anxiety of covering your balding with toppik, annoying hairstyles, dodging the wind, looking at mirrors to see if wind misplaced your temple covering bangs, hoping that the meds dont stop working so your balding pattern looks retarded due the hair transplant

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm saving up for a hair transplant, and I would never get a wig, I never even considered it, especially since I'm a young man. The social pressure and fear to be caught and humiliated for it would be overwhelming.

Does finasteride work for you? That's the key.

If it doesn't, it's not like there's any other way out, unless you are ready to accept the overwhelming humiliation of being a bald male.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does finasteride work for you? That's the key.

If it doesn't, it's not like there's any other way out, unless you are ready to accept the overwhelming humiliation of being a bald male.

It seems it has stopped or slowed down my hair loss. It's enough for now.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually thought it was!

I haven't looked that much into it but I presumed it wasn't real because why would he have that hairstyle?
We already had this discussion at some point. He had an old school hair transplant (Fleming mayer flap) so he has scars, abnormal angle of hair growth and strange distribution of density. That's why he has to resort to the famous combover.
trump-hair.jpg

article-1025610-018ECE8B00000578-313_233x353.jpg

And no matter how bad you think his combover is, it's still better than being bald. He wouldn't have become president as a just shave it and hit the gym bro drone.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
We already had this discussion at some point. He had an old school hair transplant (Fleming mayer flap) so he has scars, abnormal angle of hair growth and strange distribution of density. That's why he has to resort to the famous combover.
trump-hair.jpg

article-1025610-018ECE8B00000578-313_233x353.jpg

And no matter how bad you think his combover is, it's still better than being bald. He wouldn't have become president as a just shave it and hit the gym bro drone.
It does seem weird - you're probably right - but I don't see why he hasn't bothered improving it with a modern FUE. He's got enough money to fix it.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why fit in when you were born to stand out. He holds all the trump cards
Well lets face it - he looks a right tit.

But I do quite like Trump - I don't like his politics - but he is funny as f*** and mad as a bag of dicks so its amusing to all us people living far away from America.

I also cant wait to see his wall around Mexico!