Anyone Else Feel Like They Will Never Be Happy Again?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
b413dce4d6c0813c54df7a38a343b5627c8c3d43_hq.gif

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A pact with the devil, a full head indeed but in exchange:

- No sun
- No swimming
- No travelling
- No motorbiking (which was his passion as a teenager)
- No going out when it's windy
- No sports
- No rich social life (mostly because of the fear of being discovered)
the alternative as a NW2+:

-no going out of your bedroom ever again

pretty sure you can do all of those with a modern wig anyway, plus i have no friends so i wouldnt be under that much pressure, i just dont want to be seen as a subhuman baldo

if treatments dont work im buying a wig or else im not going out ever again

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do you believe that you sound seriously different than you did one or two years ago? I think you do. You come off as relatively more blue-pilled, either that or I'm more red-pilled and thus your own posts seem more vanilla to me now.

You're now saying that baldness is not the end of the world, but you have argued before that it's the worst thing, that it's worse than cancer, because it's losing something that you used to have. You've argued with great energy that nobody has suffered more than you, that's not what you sound like now.

My honest best guess is that your current romantic relationship is healthier and thus you end up sounding more agreeable. You might also have more confidence due to separate successes in your personal life such as weightlifting and your job.
Hes good looking, tall, white and apparently saved his hair with meds and a transplant, hes probably f*****g a good looking girl on the reg to boot.

Disregard his opinion. He's showing classic signs of delusion from someone that has a successful hair transplant.

If his hair starts falling tomorrow again, he'll be back.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Fred you are above average at least . . . You cant deny that

You look like edward norton like ive always said

He was approached to be a model by a scout.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
We've been over this many times on this forum. A hair piece is not a viable solution for hair loss.

It just doesn't work.

I'm just a normal-looking guy, tall yes, and I just look like I have hair that I shave.

Girlfriend is looksmatched.

I'm nothing special and anyone could do what I've done if they really wanted to.

I had like the worst hair loss at a young age, couldn't take finasteride, and still, I found a way to cope (yes).

You have no excuse. Now stop whining.

It work as as not being perceived as a bald freak. Enrique Iglesias saved his entire career thanks to hairpieces. Give me a f*****g break if you think going out as a f*****g cueball is better than going out with a hairpiece. Both suck, but we know what sucks more than the other.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Either is he rotting in the bipolar hell or, most surely, he's banging 7/10 girls, yet another proof that even mentally/emotionally unstable people can have sex if they have looks.

DId you just call Shook mentally unstable?

Oh yeah, forgot, you two are always at each others throats. *Sigh*

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I don't think he is a prick, I think his fights are only with you.
I can't recall him having insulted me.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
He repeatedly attacked me unprovoked, without ANY logical reason other than some irrational bullshit "reasoning" typical of bipolar c**** as himself. I've had more than enough of it irl.

also he told many times that he has handsome face

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't care about the fact he's good-looking, I care about the fact that as a bipolar he's completely enslaved to his emotions and irrational behaviour, and he attacked me for only that reason. He's even worse than a rabid animal to me, he makes me sick. I can't stand people who can't even control their own emotions and lash out on others for it.

they called Normies (NT)

EvilLocks

Reaction score
As he's often told me, it's no way to live. It was a pact with the devil. Hair but no life, ironically.

Couldn't have said it better myself. It is a pact with the devil indeed, and there's no going back. Had I looked good with a shaved head the choice would have been easy, but since I don't I'm stuck with a rug.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Couldn't have said it better myself. It is a pact with the devil indeed, and there's no going back. Had I looked good with a shaved head the choice would have been easy, but since I don't I'm stuck with a rug.

You've tried shaving your head?