Applemets Hair - Nutraceutic Powered By Italian University Of Naples

Status
Not open for further replies.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I checked google images with your search term and can't see any images that have been reused by the apple juice company.

Yes me neither Thank Goodness. Guys this stuff is pretty much mainstream in Italy, Their has been multiple TV and newspaper reports over there so if this is a scam I don't see how they could avoid being sued for faking studies with a respected univesity.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
i-used-to-59c04e.jpg

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Kronos

My Regimen
Reaction score
I looked as well and didn't find it. Don't know what he is talking about.

I bought it and will keep track of it. Do I think this has a chance of being a scam? Yes. Do I think it has a small shot of being real? Yes. Was it expensive? No. So why not? If I'm out of $100 no biggie.

P.S. I will take pictures for before and after.

I sent the pictures to various members, aren't the same photos of the official informative paper. They are on a PDF of the "Napoli Federico II" university that is behind the study. Someone shared the PDF on this topic and IESON topic

Last edited:

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I sent the pictures to various members, aren't the same photos of the official informative paper. They are on a PDF of the company that someone share on this topic and on IESON

f*** this sucks if this is true. Can you link me to the pdf so we can compare?

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Is there full confirmation that that PDF is actually from the apple juice company?

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no wonder they only wanted it to sell in regional italy, they never really wanted global attention as this is exactly what would happen, they would;d be found out a s con artists

Status
Not open for further replies.