Applemets Hair - Nutraceutic Powered By Italian University Of Naples

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean it's possible it may still improve you hair a little (very little) but why would the steal the pictures? And what about the 250 people in the trial? Is it all fake? WTF

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean it's possible it may still improve you hair a little (very little) but why would the steal the pictures? And what about the 250 people in the trial? Is it all fake? WTF
That's the big question isn't it? The photos are obviously fake so it would be fair to assume the whole study is fake right? Or that at least the documented percent results are as well.

first_duty

Reaction score
i'm not surprised at all.
clinical studies and peer reviewed papers are falsified all the time, for decades. and in 99.9% of all cases they get away with it.
it's often just impossible to prove it's a scam, and even if it is, nobody is going to waste time, energy, and money to debunk a scam.
it's sad, but that's the world we live in.
and hairloss research is probably the field with the easiest possible scams. the two biggest scams currently in the making are kerastem and histogen.

another example, dr. gho's donor regeneration claims were already debunked years ago, but nothing happened to him, because nobody is willing to spend time and money on years of lawsuits. so he just can continue his scammy business.
the same will be with kerastem and histogen. they will make millions for many years without getting sued or anything.

same with hairmax lasercomb and theradome laserhelmet, made from ex-NASA scientist hamim tamid. theradome got caught many times changing their specs of the helmet dramatically because the math they advertised didn't make sense and customers started asking questions about it. few years later, theradome is still selling like hot cakes, because every year there is a new generation of baldies with no previous experience, who see their ad or find it by google and decide to give it a try.

or TRX2 lol... or reboost... or the pilox hairregen device...

hundrets of hairloss scams are out there, and nobody can stop em.

only a real cure can kick all those asses out of business.

Holy words

first_duty

Reaction score
I bet you can't even understand and just look at images. Of course they did not made those slides with the help of a graphic designer.

Those are not for marketing purposes, there are tables with percentage of regrowth tested on 250 patients.

It looks like a typical slide show of a medicine or engineering talk to summarize what has been discovered to a broader public. I already linked the full study in English. (Technical paper).

Jesus Christ what a mass of frustrated idiots

It came out instead that pictures were so blurred and bad looking because they stole them from Rogaine slides and other advertisments.

http://enhancemv.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Hair-Restoration-1-My-version.jpg

http://opthamologists-online.com/does-rogaine-work

Now who is the...
nevermind

Kronos

My Regimen
Reaction score
I found the photos because I was looking for finasteride results in two months to compare them with Applemets Hair then I saw a similar picture and I could not believe it. I want to believe that they may have just recycled photos from other studies but I find it unprofessional and suspicious.

I'm tired of these scams and people making money from the suffering of people. Another small sign that the world is fucked and the only thing that matters is money. I wish I was wrong but I doubt it.

Chimac07

My Regimen
Reaction score
ughhh.... bought 4 of them before scrolling to the last page..... Oh well, still gonna eat this sh*t and pray for results haha

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shameless scamming Italians, could brotzu also be a scam ?
Maybe but for sure less likely to be than this one. I am pretty sure Fidia will either release something that will somehow work or nothing. For sure they are not going to copy and paste their pictures.

Noobie

Reaction score
@Kronos Thank you!!! Awesome work! Can someone share this with the Italian forum. Curious what they say.

$100 dollars spent... Oh well. I'll still use it.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Kronos Thank you!!! Awesome work! Can someone share this with the Italian forum. Curious what they say.

$100 dollars spent... Oh well. I'll still use it.

I have already shared it there. To be honest I still don't understand how they could fake that 15 pages long paper. Let's see if they answer.

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
University of Naples Federico II - Founded in 1224 it is the oldest public non-religious university in the world, and is now organized in 13 faculties.
sh*t sh*t sh*t
why do these assholes take photos from the Internet ?? they are that sheep ??
waiting for an official response. A shame. the university's website does not work.
the university management should dismiss all who are involved in this research

InBeforeTheCure

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Published in a low-impact open access journal. The only surprises now are:

1) The authors of this fraudulent paper aren't from China.
2) The authors actually exist.
3) The University of Naples Federico II actually exists.

mdmnota

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just throw up an apple I ate.

Someone said doctor has an acc on IESON. Can someone ask that f****r about this?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I always knew this was a scam. But I never believed it was this lvl of a scam

Status
Not open for further replies.