Baldness Confirmed Disfigurement: Wikipedia Article Matches Our Situation

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where in the Wikipedia does it say that disfigurements mostly matters when the victim is young?

Hint: it doesn't.

Your condescending tone makes me wonder if you're a bossy little b**ch or just a little b**ch.

blackg

Reaction score
Your condescending tone makes me wonder if you're a bossy little b**ch or just a little b**ch.
Hey! That's no way to speak to nameless!
I value his opinion over yours.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey! That's no way to speak to nameless!
I value his opinion over yours.

Good to know blackg. I don't say he's wrong or right. He's been suffering for a long time, and that's pretty much our fate (the cure has very low probability to come out in the next 20 years imo). I'm very empathetic to him, but I envy his full head early twenties.

I had to slay my virgins in my teens. I thank God I didn't wait to have sex.

Anyway he displays his opinion in a very condescending way to balding fellows. This makes him a little b**ch.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm on the side of the fence that definitely feels it's worse IN THE MOMENT when you're balding in your late teens/early 20's, but as someone who has been diffuse thinning/receding since I was 16, I'm also sympathetic to those like Nameless (and myself) who have had to endure this sh*t day by day, year by year, for over two decades now with no relief in sight.

Edit: it also depends where in your life you are. If I were married with a kid or two I probably wouldn't care so much. But I'm single with no kids so it matters to me. A lot.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
The way I see it , In general the earlier you start to bald the worse it is

If you started to bald at age 20 nameless then I would say you did experience "early balding" . So yes , you do have every right to complain

But starting to bald at 20 or starting to bald at 40 is no question . I'm not saying 40 year olds shouldn't care , but I do think it is easier when many of your peers also show hairloss. Some of us 20 year olds are trying to figure out life still , while at the same time getting screwed over by hair loss

-I'm not sure why you are saying it's worse to be balding at an later age, nameless. You started balding at 20 and that is what seems to bother you still, but that still means you are an early hairloss case

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ummm... No. It actually makes you his b**ch.

I bet you're touching yourself right now. You've been found out: you lick and suck your lips in lust just by thinking about nameless' juicy semen dripping on your face and getting into your mouth, which is shaking in pleasure.

Ummm... You do like his c*m do you. You defend him because you fantasize everyday about getting raped anally by him; your pretty little daddy.

I bet every evening you go to bed, and start whispering "oh nameless, daddy, talk bad to me daddy", then, furiously ramming your black dildo into your pink orifice, you c*m quickly into your sheets.

Then you fall asleep, into your own, wet c*m, dreaming about your daddy's dick. Your life is complete and happy.

blackg

Reaction score
I bet you're touching yourself right now. You've been found out: you lick and suck your lips in lust just by thinking about nameless' juicy semen dripping on your face and getting into your mouth, which is shaking in pleasure.

Ummm... You do like his c*m do you. You defend him because you fantasize everyday about getting raped anally by him; your pretty little daddy.

I bet every evening you go to bed, and start whispering "oh nameless, daddy, talk bad to me daddy", then, furiously ramming your black dildo into your pink orifice, you c*m quickly into your sheets.

Then you fall asleep, into your own, wet c*m, dreaming about your daddy's dick. Your life is complete and happy.
Thank you.

I appreciate the effort you put into this.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I think the younger guys don't understand nameless too well. He is a guy who is in his late 40's and never been married. Has no children and no wife. His mindset is still wanting someone special in his life like most of his peers. Its true that many men amongst his age are losing their hair too but he still wants to feel more attractive than his peers. He has to compete with these guys. You know that feeling that you get when you see older guys with better hair than you. He gets that feeling too when he's sees older guys with better hair too. I get that feeling myself. We all want to be genetically lottery winners. However, unfortunately none of us are.

It's very easy to say I know when I am 40 years old I won't care anymore because most of my peers will be going thru the same thing. True, most will be going thru the same thing. However, if you go thru life without meeting anyone or having someone special in your life, you are going feel even worse now that you are middle aged with no one. The only hope you have is to rejuvenate yourself enough to compete with your peers and those genetic lottery winners. So far, nameless has had very few options to do that. In the future, he hopes he can that so he can get his "old" life back. Look at some of the celebrities like Alec Baldwin who were genetic lottery winners themselves. They still are dating women half their age and getting married and having children. Nameless may want this too.

Patrick has every right to feel he is robbed of his youth as well. However, don't forget nameless was feeling that way when he was his age. You younger guys don't know what you will be like at 40. Maybe you will never have to worry about aging because there will be so many options and the playing field might be more leveled. However, you better start making alot of money now and invest it so you can afford those type of treatments because the won't be cheap. If some of you don't ever find that special women by the time you reach 40 or 50, you may feel just as awful as you do now. You don't know what your future self will be like. I never imaged my future self would be like what I am today. It's way worse than I could of ever imaged. The problem with all of us is we have been brainwashed in to believing your life will be perfect if you look perfect. Unfortunately, none of will ever get to know if that is true.

blackg

Reaction score
I think the younger guys don't understand nameless too well. He is a guy who is in his late 40's and never been married. Has no children and no wife. His mindset is still wanting someone special in his life like most of his peers. Its true that many men amongst his age are losing their hair too but he still wants to feel more attractive than his peers. He has to compete with these guys. You know that feeling that you get when you see older guys with better hair than you. He gets that feeling too when he's sees older guys with better hair too. I get that feeling myself. We all want to be genetically lottery winners. However, unfortunately none of us are.

It's very easy to say I know when I am 40 years old I won't care anymore because most of my peers will be going thru the same thing. True, most will be going thru the same thing. However, if you go thru life without meeting anyone or having someone special in your life, you are going feel even worse now that you are middle aged with no one. The only hope you have is to rejuvenate yourself enough to compete with your peers and those genetic lottery winners. So far, nameless has had very few options to do that. In the future, he hopes he can that so he can get his "old" life back. Look at some of the celebrities like Alec Baldwin who were genetic lottery winners themselves. They still are dating women half their age and getting married and having children. Nameless may want this too.

Patrick has every right to feel he is robbed of his youth as well. However, don't forget nameless was feeling that way when he was his age. You younger guys don't know what you will be like at 40. Maybe you will never have to worry about aging because there will be so many options and the playing field might be more leveled. However, you better start making alot of money now and invest it so you can afford those type of treatments because the won't be cheap. If some of you don't ever find that special women by the time you reach 40 or 50, you may feel just as awful as you do now. You don't know what your future self will be like. I never imaged my future self would be like what I am today. It's way worse than I could of ever imaged. The problem with all of us is we have been brainwashed in to believing your life will be perfect if you look perfect. Unfortunately, none of will ever get to know if that is true.
Very, very smart post.
Though you could argue that most of nameless' peers are not going through the same thing as he is, as, according to studies, only 40 percent of men in their 40's are experiencing hair loss.
So a balding 40 something may still feel very much in the minority and consider himself unlucky to be one of the genetic underclass.

Most members here feel that they have been robbed of a youth.
But nameless is being robbed of a quality middle age and I believe his struggle is just as valid.

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Blackg, for someone who used to say very little, you just said so much. I was trying to make the same point when I was referring to those genetic lottery winner that remain NW1s or NW2's all their life. You have truly become one of my favorite posters here. However, you still never answered me on what your screen name means.;)

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
Blackg, for someone who used to say very little, you just said so much. I was trying to make the same point when I was referring to those genetically lottery winner that remain NW1s or NW2's all their life. You have truly become one of my favorite posters here. However, you still never answered me on what your screen name means.;)
Thanks.
Look, as far as my username... It doesn't really mean anything.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nameless is an idiot - intellectually, he's genetic trash. 48, NW3 (he's not even bald), and spouting sh*t about if he only had an NW2.5 he'd be back to bedding his imaginary 2000 virgins.

He's a serial liar, retard (he has to edit most of his posts something like half a dozen times to get them to make sense) and just generally pretty fucked human being.

It amazes me that people like @blackg who, although far from the most authoritative of voices on this forum, is still a member I generally respect, continue to give this guy the time of day.

Nameless is a f*****g turnip.

Blackg is sexually aroused by nameless' posts. He fists his anus whenever his big daddy interacts with him on the forum.

A reply from nameless' is a dopamine rush so great for him that his testicles immediately empty inside his light purple panties, which he wears to pretend to be a little princess.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
They're not, no. Realistically, most middle age men don't live the lifestyle of Alec Baldwin. Most of the older guys on this forum are essentially complaining about not being celebrities and signs of aging that, by one's late 40's, are pretty much par for the course.

I have little sympathy for them. They don't want to be the same as everybody else, they want to be better than them; they had their youths, they need to man up and move on.

The guys who go NW5 in their teens/20s, they're in another stratosphere entirely. They time warp to age 70 before their lives have even begun. There's no comparison to be made here. Give it some thought. Fred.
True, we all need to "let go" and move on. However, when you live with regret and don't have the mental stability or tools to do it, you tend to stagger. Let's face it, there is no one in this forum that is not suffering from mental instability or low self esteem. We all have been brainwashed by social media and its narcissism to want to look our best so all age brackets will be affected.

How many times did our parents try to tell us how being confident and smart was more important than looks. Mine preached looks will fade as you get older. Well guess what? They were wrong. Because our society changed that thought process with the evolution of social media. In earlier generations without computers, you had to chose those people in your social circle or go to bars to increase your chances. Now, you don't even have to leave the house. Yet with all these social amenities, people still have to resort to forums like this one to feel better about themselves. Depression, social anxiety, and suicide is increasing every day because we don't have mental stability anymore. We don't know how to let go and move on. Once you can, you won't need this place or any of us.