Bayer Prolactin Receptor Antibody For Male And Female Pattern Hair Loss

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost regret reading about this, because I'm very curious about it, but it doesn't look like it's going to be easily obtainable anytime soon.
Really? Aren't these things rather easy to get once they get into phase 1/2 in China?

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? Aren't these things rather easy to get once they get into phase 1/2 in China?

Soon for me is like... 3 months, maybe 6 tops, but I'm impatient, at least in regards to hair loss treatments since I haven't found an effective solution that is tolerable for me, yet.

We are working on it

Cool, excited to see how people respond to it.

Last edited:

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's an antibody, the cost's associated with getting this made are alot more than any small molecule. Make's KY look cheap. Initial cost is steep, so the more people we get willing to try it the better. Once we get to the point where we have the formulation sequence confirmed and have a lab able to produce it for us, we'll put out the call.
Ah got it. I was more referring to the ease of access rather then the costs but that makes sense.

If basic safety data is available I'd be interested for sure.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
We've got safety data in humans, but only for post-menopausal women. Trying to reach out to find exactly where they are in the indication for AA also as there's conflicting info and cant find a phase 1 for that indication, despite statements saying they are progressing it to phase 2 this year.
Are they able to bypass the phase 1 for AA because of that available data in humans? I'm not familiar with the clinical process in China.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Due to the complexity this won't likely be available on Alibaba ever.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So another compound with 5ar inhibitor side effects? In the trash it goes.

If you talk to those who have heavily used dopamine agonists such as caber you find that their sex drive went through the roof - dangerously so; and that erectile function was the best ever. If this antibody allows for silencing of the PRL receptor we can probably assume the effect would be the same.

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you talk to those who have heavily used dopamine agonists such as caber you find that their sex drive went through the roof - dangerously so; and that erectile function was the best ever. If this antibody allows for silencing of the PRL receptor we can probably assume the effect would be the same.
We will be Giga-hairy-Chads with godlike libido.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So is there any idea on how it's possible that the effects continue so long after treatment stops? This doesn't silence the receptor permanently, does it?

What's the Discord sever if anything's going on on Discord?
There's a possibility it could have sexual side effects. There's also a possibility it could improve sexual function in men. Prolactin is tricky like that. We'll need to wait for full human trials to know that, but you only have to take it for 6 months and the results last for years. The patent suggests that it is more potent and more tolerable than finasteride and minoxidil.

Is there danger any sides might last as long as the effects on hair?

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is what I was assuming/hoping would happen as far as side effects.

I've used Caber... back-to-back orgasms and a very stimulated mental state, like with caffeine. If that's the state this antibody would induce, I'm good with being hypersexual and stimulated instead of zombified and asexual.

Ofcourse, this is just an assumption. But generally lower prolactin is a good thing for steroidogenesis, so I can't think of anyway in which this would induce side effects comparable to 5ARis.

Last edited:

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry that I am (again) spreading negativity, but what could be the possible sides of shutting down the prolactin receptor?
It could be effective in women with hair loss?
Sure don't when they are pregant or lactation.

Zon Ama

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read up a bit on prolactin and found out that it basically doesn't perform any important functions in men. Can this be confirmed?
With the regular intake of zinc and ashwagandha (I read this term for the first time) the prolactin level can be lowered, but at the same time the libido increases.
So would it make sense to take zinc as a dietary supplement?

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
So would it make sense to take zinc as a dietary supplement?
Useful for covid

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a guess, but I think it keeps working because it actually reverses miniaturization almost completely. So then it's going to be a while before you notice hair loss again.
Hopefuel. When will this be available on grey market ? Some say 3 to 5 years before end of phase 2 in page 7. I don't know how it works in Asia.

Edit: before market launch, not end of phase 2.