Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if price is going to drop. Two bottles a month is just crazy now.
Why the f*** do they have such packaging. People just discard everything.

At the rate I'm going, I'll need around 2.5 bottles/month. I totally agree with unnecessary use of fancy packaging. I wonder if any pharmacy would sell me just the bottle alone without the sprayer, dropper and big box. Shipping would probably be cheaper too.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Y'all! So I finally decided to create an account here to share my bit on Trinov. I'm roughly a NW3 with temples and diffuse thinning on top. First off, a little bit to my past regime. I started using Regaine about 4 years ago. At fist it worked like magic! It was like rewinding the clock. I got the same thickness as in teenage years if not better! This paradise phase peak at around 6 months (I responded very quickly) and lasted for about a year. Another year later I was already back to the baseline (two years after starting Regaine).

Until recently my regime was this:
  • Caffeine shampoo every day
  • Keto shampoo about 1-2 a week
  • Regaine foam every morning
  • Regaine liquid every evening
  • Ell Crannell about 1-2 hours in the evening before Regaine
Now that I've switched to Trinov I was afraid of using two vasodilators at the same time so I discontinued Regaine completely. So my current regime is:
  • Caffeine shampoo every day
  • Keto shampoo about 1-2 a week
  • 1ml Trinov in the evening
There's a couple of reasons why I discontinued Ell Crannell. Firstly,I believe it's rather similar to Trinov in how it's supposed to work. Secondly, I believe I might have been getting sides from it. Last but not least, it's just a drag using so many things at once. In the first couple of days I was using Regaine foam in the morning and Trinov in the evening. I've experience some unsettling heart palpitations (had something similar when I overdosed on Regaine way back) which lead me to drop Regaine altogether.

All of this needs to be kept in mind when judging my results. I'm actually quite worried about a massive shed caused by the discontinuation of Regaine. Which means I'm perhaps not the best Trinov test subject. Having said that, knowing that Trinov might be a safe transition (if it turns out that way) from Regaine is also something.

So, I've been suing Trinov for about two weeks now. Which means it's still too early for any conclusions. I was losing very little hair even prior to the switch. Around 10-15 in the shower. Though I would usually comb out the same amount in the evening when applying my routine. Generally speaking though, the progression of my hairloss has slowed down to a crawl in the last year and a half. Having said that I believe I'm losing even less hair since starting Trinov. Around 5-10 in the shower and a similar number in the evening. I have also taken before pictures so I'll post a before and after once there's something to show.

Cheers!
Nice post. I'd love to see your current pics.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If Trinov is anything like minoxidil it will take a good six months to see results.
I found this on minoxidil

‘Since minoxidil can start a fresh anagen phase for some of your hair follicles, it usually takes several months before you'll notice any effects on hair growth. Most studies indicate that the results from minoxidil usually start to show after six months, with few or no visible results in the first three months of use.’

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Dude never quit minoxidil, just use it in conjunction with Trinov.

I read a quote on this forum that I'll never forget: "Minoxidil is like the mafia. Once you're in, you never get out."

Remember that, discontinuation of minoxidil is highly risky. I've seen posts of guys on dutasteride, and after they quit minoxidil, they lose all their gains.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered 3 more bottles of Trinov from Farmaciasantantonio and it was delivered to NYC in less than 2 full days. Not sure how they managed that, but I'm not complaining. :p

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, I just got my first bottle of Trinov.

Before I even start using it, I accidentally left it near my laptop's vent for two hours, and was dreading to find the bottle warm in my hand:eek:

Is my 75 Euro plus shipping cost ruined???

Was planning to use it in addition to low dose finasteride, minoxidil and needling btw

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember that my first bottles of Rogaine cost me 60 Deutschmarks..in 1990. Considering inflation its about the same with Trinov right now. Thats the beauty having a patent..for the manufacturer..
But I do understand that after 12 months one can refuce frequency by 50% or so.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, I just got my first bottle of Trinov.

Before I even start using it, I accidentally left it near my laptop's vent for two hours, and was dreading to find the bottle warm in my hand:eek:

Is my 75 Euro plus shipping cost ruined???

Was planning to use it in addition to low dose finasteride, minoxidil and needling btw
Nah you’ll be fine

baldislove

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm now convinced that this does work. Maybe not a cure, but it definitely helps.

Unfortunately the price is too high for me. :(

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any real evidence this stuff actually works?

Like, actual real evidence?
You may want to buy only one bottle and using it at specific small area on your scalp. Then Trinov may last for 6 months.
Doing this, you can assess for yourself at low cost.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
You may want to buy only one bottle and using it at specific small area on your scalp. Then Trinov may last for 6 months.

Maybe...

I'd just use it for front temples. If it works at all, I just want to feed them and hopefully revive them.

Taking finasteride also .25eod and gonna use cb to maintain.

But if this sh*t actually works I'd def add it. I'm still skeptical of things that are only backed by forum pictures.

Maybe I'll get some and test.

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

That’s a great call. That what you doing?

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s a great call. That what you doing?
A female friend does it but to test for side effects etc.
I only use it for the front. Thus I probably manage with one bottle a month..perhaps.
Costs are only a minor concern. I am also using Avodart and microneedling. I hence speculate on synergies.

Regarding microneedling, one can also be your own test person. One scalp area at eg 1mm one a fortnight. The other area 1.5mm once a week. After a few months you know what works best for you.