Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just took another photo of my left temple, as I wanted something which was more of a similar angle to the original shot.
I’m really surprised how much progress I can see here. If you follow the middle of my hairline which is not receding to the right on both photos it’s clear how much is sprouting.
I really never thought I would be getting regrowth with any product.
I am doing needling for 9 months, however my hair was getting worse and worse for the whole time until I started Trinov 7 weeks ago.

Attachments

• CAD3E359-A6F0-4637-B255-ACCECE1B35D1.jpeg
    CAD3E359-A6F0-4637-B255-ACCECE1B35D1.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 904
  • 387E0092-6EAD-4946-9C08-31B87AC029D0.jpeg
    387E0092-6EAD-4946-9C08-31B87AC029D0.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 908

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am doing needling for 9 months, however my hair was getting worse and worse for the whole time until I started Trinov 7 weeks ago.

That looks really promising. I have similar Problems with the hairline as you and was already considering a hair transplant.

However, might try your Regime first. Could you please tell me how often you needle plus depth and how you apply trinov (how often and only in the temples?)

Thanks!

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That looks really promising. I have similar Problems with the hairline as you and was already considering a hair transplant.

However, might try your Regime first. Could you please tell me how often you needle plus depth and how you apply trinov (how often and only in the temples?)

Thanks!

Give it a try for sure before considering a transplant.
1.75mm every 2 weeks or so with a derminator.
I apply 1 squirt of Trinov on each temple once a day.
My crown has improved too (posted pics previously).

I went through a big shed around 4 weeks into Trinov and now my shedding seems to be much less than before I started Trinov.

Trinov combined with needling could be the golden ticket which at least could carry us over to new technologies or a cure in the future. Also if my shed is down so much, I might be able to consider a transplant without worrying about my native hair falling out quickly f*****g up fhe results.

It needs more time though to draw any of these conclusions. I’m excited to see everyone’s 6 month results.

Dmota

My Regimen
Reaction score
People, just finished my third bottle and studies don´t lie: it does help a little bit with hair fall (but it can be related with the season, we all have less hair fall during this season, so smart move from Trinov launching this product in December) but as far for hair Regrowth...forget it. Not a single hair.

Also i was kind of expecting some type of cosmetic effect but zero. Minoxidil still does the job putting hair thicker.
One good thing: it doesn't created dandruff, which Minoxidil does.

Btw: I am a male. Maybe this works better with females, as studies states.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People, just finished my third bottle and studies don´t lie: it does help a little bit with hair fall (but it can be related with the season, we all have less hair fall during this season, so smart move from Trinov launching this product in December) but as far for hair Regrowth...forget it. Not a single hair.

Also i was kind of expecting some type of cosmetic effect but zero. Minoxidil still does the job putting hair thicker.

I guess that everybody reacts differently as people have reported here.
In July and August we will know more

Dmota

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it´s a fair statement from your side, but there´s not really evidences (pictures) that this product works or ever worked during the studies.

I speak againts myself as in the end, we are all believers, hoping, and trying for new solutions and treatments and pharmaceutic companies plays with it. .

It's still not this one for male hair regrowth. Maybe it does help with hair loss in males, but just a bit as studie, from Trinov, says.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it´s a fair statement from your side, but there´s not really evidences (pictures) that this product works or ever worked during the studies.

I speak againts myself as in the end, we are all believers, hoping, and trying for new solutions and treatments and pharmaceutic companies plays with it. .

It's still not this one for male hair regrowth. Maybe it does help with hair loss in males, but just a bit as studie, from Trinov, says.

I wrote in an another post that you can test it on specific small area of your scalp only. That way you economize and you are more at ease continuing. As for me I use it Avodart what is great for me.
Mind you started Trinov yesterday...

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just took another photo of my left temple, as I wanted something which was more of a similar angle to the original shot.
I’m really surprised how much progress I can see here. If you follow the middle of my hairline which is not receding to the right on both photos it’s clear how much is sprouting.
I really never thought I would be getting regrowth with any product.

If you can get a better camera, a zoomed in photo of your regrowing temple would be good to see.

Dmota

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mixed feelings about Avodart, in theory should be better than fina... I did try for one month in 10/2018 and hair loss increased pretty bad.

So my current regime: fina 2mg, Ru, minoxidil and trinov (this las one until yesterday). it´s been working pretty good in terms of stopping hair loss.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Sorry but you cant evaluate the effectiveness of a hair loss treatment after just 2 months. Come back in 6 months.

Dmota

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry but you cant evaluate the effectiveness of a hair loss treatment after just 2 months. Come back in 6 months.

I understand your point and agree for all hairloss treatments. One thing we can´t denied (and i did it) are the studies of Trinov.
There´s no evidences and the studies clearly says "minor hair regrowth for male”. But there´s always that hope inside of us, and i did had it reason i bought 3 bottles. Zero regrowth, maybe stopped a little bit the hairfall and no cosmetic effect.

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand your point and agree for all hairloss treatments. One thing we can´t denied (and i did it) are the studies of Trinov.
There´s no evidences and the studies clearly says "minor hair regrowth for male”. But there´s always that hope inside of us, and i did had it reason i bought 3 bottles. Zero regrowth, maybe stopped a little bit the hairfall and no cosmetic effect.

3 bottles=/= 3 months of use

If I swallowed 3 pills of dutasteride during one month, and then I claimed that dutasteride only creates shedding I would be wrong.

When you are starting a new treatment, shedding is almost always expected. You cannot just start something, and after not seeing any improvement in some weeks claim that "It doesnt work". Hair cicles are more complex than counting the number of pills of bottles.

We know that the studies and the evidences are not that big, so we are testing the product so we can give the final verdict.

Dmota

My Regimen
Reaction score
3 bottles=/= 3 months of use

If I swallowed 3 pills of dutasteride during one month, and then I claimed that dutasteride only creates shedding I would be wrong.

When you are starting a new treatment, shedding is almost always expected. You cannot just start something, and after not seeing any improvement in some weeks claim that "It doesnt work". Hair cicles are more complex than counting the number of pills of bottles.

We know that the studies and the evidences are not that big, so we are testing the product so we can give the final verdict.

i didin´t say i had shedding..lol...in fact, i guess it worked, as said, stopping further hairloss. Let´s all keep dreaming and hoping:) That´s my review, buy it or don´t.

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem with the Fidia results is that they were done on 40/55 years old men. That's why I am curious about seeing 6 months (even 1 year) results on 25/40 years old men.

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys 12 hours till my trinov bottle gets here. Took only 2-3 days straight from Italy! My goal is to grow back my temples. I am on finasteride and I am also using synthetic calcitriol topical. Will also be taking gla and Ala supplements daily. I’ve seen many reports especially by women regrowing their thin hair with gla and ala supplements.

I outlined what I am trying to fill in. Hoping at 26 it isn’t to late to refill that gap in my hairline. Excited.

Attachments

• D5EB28C8-B869-4AEF-AF0A-8164AB23D419.jpeg
    D5EB28C8-B869-4AEF-AF0A-8164AB23D419.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 798
  • F683B544-D5FE-42D4-B0F9-04CA72A041AE.jpeg
    F683B544-D5FE-42D4-B0F9-04CA72A041AE.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 813
  • C62DF1B0-ACE3-41B4-9FE6-B88F31645248.jpeg
    C62DF1B0-ACE3-41B4-9FE6-B88F31645248.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 777
Last edited:

jaCKI