CCS

ali777

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Its funny that guys who are so quick to moan about women not liking them because of their hair are the same guys who are judging women as hot or not?
Reminds me of the guys at work, with their beerguts commenting on the female employees "I'd never do her she's got a fat *** ... ect ect" .... Then when you see their wives and girlfreinds.

Spot on there SAF.....

What you just described reminded me of Chris Moyles... I can't believe I pay tax money to listen to that guy criticise people every morning. If I ever bump into him on the street or something, I'm gonna shout "Oi fatty, get off my radio".... It's a juvenile behaviour, but he deserves to get some of his own medicine.

GNUist (formerly FC)

Established Member
Reaction score
ali777 said:
Freedom Coder said:
[quote="s.a.f":3kctdamf]f*ck me I have'nt got that much time. :woot:
How about I just point out all the imperfect guys out there who are'nt 30 yr old virgins and get girlfreinds without resorting to every kind of cosmetic beauty treatment.

Yes, but I'd point out all the guys who want really hot chicks, but eventually learn to accept getting second rate plane Janes. CCS refuses to settle. Good for him. I respect that a hell of a lot more than I do some loser who just takes what they can get. Women also respect this - a guy fighting against the mainstream and refusing to conform to society's norms is attractive to women.

That doesn't make sense at all.... If, not settling for Jane makes him special, then why is he not with Pamela Anderson (or whatever tickles his fancy)?
[/quote:3kctdamf]

Because I bet that, in real life, he does not project the bombastic, over the top personality that he projects on this forum. By not opening himself up he would appear to women as just another average schmuck. The reality is though, he is an extremely unique individual - have you ever heard of a character on a web forum who inspires many people to use his quotes as their signatures?

You guys all seem to believe that CCS's persona is a failure because of his lack of success with women. What I'm suggesting is that it cannot be deemed a failure as he's not yet tested it, as he (I'm assuming, but I get the impression from his posts) has not expressed himself as strongly as he does online.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
As much as everyone discredits CCS's "rules", I don't think he is getting this stuff out of thin air. Weather we like to admit it or not there is a pecking order out there based on looks, granted it is more of a youth thing as looks become less important with age but if you are single and not getting any younger or prettier, then you are kind of forced to consider the kind of turf CCS treads. CCS does assume the worst, most shallow aspects of human nature as the norm, but if you take a good look around you, you will find that his theories actually hold weight...generally speaking. Fours go out with fours, sevens go out with sevens and so on. I think people saf resist what CCS has to say because they don't want to acknowledge that superficial aspect to society or look like they agree with it, whereas CCS looks at a male model as competition and says, "If I can't beat them, then I'll join them." and so he chases that dragon (like many others do). I mean c'mon, it's common knowledge that for the most part women prefer men with full heads of hair, a muscular physique and little to no body hair. That is what is generally understood as being desireable physically for a man. Now he may take it to an extreme, but he just wants what we all want- love and respect. SAF can tease CCS about his cosmetic aspirations, but remember that even saf went under the knife multiple times in the name of self improvement. I just want to say to CCS that I understand where all this comes from, trust me (I'm an over analyzer as well) but physically there is nothing about you that is keeping you from getting a good woman. You're not Dudemon.

don't a lot of women find body hair attractive?

sean-connery.jpg

ali777

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
smooth said:
B)Attitdue, you have to be a basterd (im sorry to say, but thats the truth) a "bad boy".. and all that sh*t, and you are not, your a good quality guy and although i know CCS only from posts on this forum, i cant belive he can actually hurt a girl (eg; f*ck her and tell her to f*ck off!).

The badboy act wears off for most girls sometime in their 20's, when they get fed up of being dicked around by this type of guy and realise that they really need a man who's got his sh*t together.

I believe there is a thin line between being a bad boy/arrogant/confident/the man in charge. Even the most fanatic feminists deep down inside want a man who is confident and can take care of them. I don't mean take care of them in the traditional sense, ie earn money, but they want a strong character.

Stupid little girls may confuse bad boy/arrogant behaviour as confidence, but they will eventually get tired of that attitude.

Of course we need attitude, but that attitude must scream "look at me, I have my sh*t together, I live life to the full, and I'm confident". Being a bad boy who lost his way only works for the stupid young girls....

I'm actually a bit on the laid-back side when it comes to women. Anyway, I was told by a few female friends that I should act more manly. Attitude is needed, as long as it's the right attitude. Women want men to take the initiative...

GNUist (formerly FC)

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Freedomcoder" said:
Note the amount of notoriety CCS has gained on this web forum. He is literally famous in the little universe that is this forum. He just needs to learn to project that larger-than-life persona in real life. That is, imo, a far better option than to go against his instincts and pander, like so many people on here suggest he do. That is weak, no one respects that. I'm advising the complete opposite - he needs to keep doing what his instincts are telling him, but just more of it, louder, and more eccentric.

CCS, in real life do you come across as confident and outgoing? Or are you shy and reserved, and let loose on the internet to release your feelings? If it is the latter, then what you need to do is communicate in real life exactly the way you do on here - be brutally honest with women, say the kind of sh*t you say that might offend them, talk about your cynical theories, etc, etc, etc. It is pure gold, and chicks will love it.

This last bit is pure comedy gold. I'd love to see what women make of his views on them and his theories.

What do you think is so funny about it? I'm saying the guy is clearly extremely unusual, fairly intelligent, and has decent looks within his reach (getting in good shape + good hair + good skin = decent looks). I'm arguing that the first point is very important, and needs to be played up, not suppressed. If you just want an average girl, then yeah, CCS would be well advised to play it safe, and just be a "nice" , normal guy. But, he wants a smoking hot 10 type chick. He's just not going to attract that type of girl by offering the exact same package that every other guy offering - it's a dime a dozen.

If he would just walk up to some smoking hot girl, and say something like:
"Hi, my name is _____. I'm a little hesitant to talk to you, because my arms aren't 15 inches yet. But you're very attractive, so I'm wondering if you could give me your number, and I'll give you a call in a few months once I have 15-inch arms?"

Would that work every time? Hell no. But it's pretty damn interesting, funny, and i bet if he asks 20 damn hot girls that, most will at least laugh, and he will get several numbers. He just needs to say exactly what is on his mind.

GNUist (formerly FC)

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Note the amount of notoriety CCS has gained on this web forum. He is literally famous in the little universe that is this forum. He just needs to learn to project that larger-than-life persona in real life. That is, imo, a far better option than to go against his instincts and pander, like so many people on here suggest he do. That is weak, no one respects that. I'm advising the complete opposite - he needs to keep doing what his instincts are telling him, but just more of it, louder, and more eccentric.

CCS, in real life do you come across as confident and outgoing? Or are you shy and reserved, and let loose on the internet to release your feelings? If it is the latter, then what you need to do is communicate in real life exactly the way you do on here - be brutally honest with women, say the kind of sh*t you say that might offend them, talk about your cynical theories, etc, etc, etc. It is pure gold, and chicks will love it.

This last bit is pure comedy gold. I'd love to see what women make of his views on them and his theories.

What do you think is so funny about it? I'm saying the guy is clearly extremely unusual, fairly intelligent, and has decent looks within his reach (getting in good shape + good hair + good skin = decent looks). I'm arguing that the first point is very important, and needs to be played up, not suppressed. If you just want an average girl, then yeah, CCS would be well advised to play it safe, and just be a "nice" , normal guy. But, he wants a smoking hot 10 type chick. He's just not going to attract that type of girl by offering the exact same package that every other guy offering - it's a dime a dozen.

"Hi, my name is _____. I'm a little hesitant to talk to you, because my arms aren't 15 inches yet. But you're very attractive, so I'm wondering if you could give me your number, and I'll give you a call in a few months once I have 15-inch arms?"

Would that work every time? Hell no. But it's pretty damn interesting, funny, and i bet if he asks 20 damn hot girls that, most will at least laugh, and he will get several numbers. He just needs to say exactly what is on his mind.

ali777

Reaction score
Freedom Coder said:
Because I bet that, in real life, he does not project the bombastic, over the top personality that he projects on this forum. By not opening himself up he would appear to women as just another average schmuck. The reality is though, he is an extremely unique individual - have you ever heard of a character on a web forum who inspires many people to use his quotes as their signatures?

You guys all seem to believe that CCS's persona is a failure because of his lack of success with women. What I'm suggesting is that it cannot be deemed a failure as he's not yet tested it, as he (I'm assuming, but I get the impression from his posts) has not expressed himself as strongly as he does online.

You have to understand that we keep replying to CCS' posts, and giving him advise because we like him.... We may not agree with him, I'm sure SAF will say the same, but I actually like CCS...

I do think he's a smart guy, and he means well. I don't think he's a failure, he just needs to realise a few things, that's all we are saying.

You also have to understand that in real life, women wouldn't be interested in the persona he portrays here. He would appear as just another average schmuck. That's the whole point we've been trying to convey to him.

While in a strong relationship, Jane would like her bf to confide in her, but single Jane wouldn't like to hear such stories on the first date. Jane wants to go on a date and have fun, she's not there to listen to Joe's problems.

ali777

Reaction score
Freedom Coder said:

Here is the thing. With the right body language, attitude, language, approach, etc, if I try your suggestion, I bet at least one out of 20 will give me a phone number. However, if go upto a complete stranger and say it as if I'm reading it from a piece of paper, nothing will happen.... It's the whole package....

GNUist (formerly FC)

Established Member
Reaction score
ali777 said:
Freedom Coder said:

Here is the thing. With the right body language, attitude, language, approach, etc, if I try your suggestion, I bet at least one out of 20 will give me a phone number. However, if go upto a complete stranger and say it as if I'm reading it from a piece of paper, nothing will happen.... It's the whole package....

I know, but CCS really believes this stuff. So he wouldn't have to sound contrived. He could say it with conviction, and have it sound good. Then if the girl said no he could say something like "Oooh , i get it you don't date guys with 14.5 inch arms". It's funny and interesting - I think his entire philosophy is more or less accurate. He just needs to play it to his advantage.

s.a.f

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
As much as everyone discredits CCS's "rules", I don't think he is getting this stuff out of thin air. Weather we like to admit it or not there is a pecking order out there based on looks, granted it is more of a youth thing as looks become less important with age but if you are single and not getting any younger or prettier, then you are kind of forced to consider the kind of turf CCS treads. CCS does assume the worst, most shallow aspects of human nature as the norm, but if you take a good look around you, you will find that his theories actually hold weight...generally speaking. Fours go out with fours, sevens go out with sevens and so on. I think people saf resist what CCS has to say because they don't want to acknowledge that superficial aspect to society or look like they agree with it, whereas CCS looks at a male model as competition and says, "If I can't beat them, then I'll join them." and so he chases that dragon (like many others do). I mean c'mon, it's common knowledge that for the most part women prefer men with full heads of hair, a muscular physique and little to no body hair. That is what is generally understood as being desireable physically for a man. Now he may take it to an extreme, but he just wants what we all want- love and respect. SAF can tease CCS about his cosmetic aspirations, but remember that even saf went under the knife multiple times in the name of self improvement. I just want to say to CCS that I understand where all this comes from, trust me (I'm an over analyzer as well) but physically there is nothing about you that is keeping you from getting a good woman. You're not Dudemon.

Now I have to explain myself .... :roll:

Yes I have had hair transplant's but, it was'nt done purely in an attempt to get hot women. I did it to feel better about myself.
And me and CCS do have some things in common I like him missed out on my 20's. I now realise that I was using my hair (or lack of it) as an excuse for my social failure.
Yes I feel better now I have hair but it has'nt led me to look critically at other areas and obbsess about why I'm not pulling the hottest women in the clubs. Neither has it led me to believe that I'm a better catch for women, or should somehow expect more because of it.
And although I've never been quite as clueless and misinformed as he seems to be I do know that in the past few years that I've been more involved with women I've learned alot more about them.
Some of the views on this site that they are some kind of devious shallow creatures are simply laughable. And the people who perpetuate them are going to find that their relationships are doomed to fail no matter what they look like.

After all what is attractiveness? What is attraction?
There is no set rule or foolproof guide.
Yes its true that in general people tend to find a mate who has roughly the same attractivness level but thats probably because we're attracted to what we feel comfortable with.
What you consider to be a 6 I may think of as an 8 and vise versa.

You may think you are a 7 but the hot chick across the room thinks you're 8 or the ugly chick thinks you're a 4.
There's a whole lot of other stuff that attracts us to each other, stuff that happens on a subconcious level that we dont even know about, pheromones for example.

The appearance aspect is purely a foot in the door when it comes to getting a woman, yes its a helpful tool to have but its not as CCS seems to believe a free pass to the all you can eat punani bar.

If you have looks but bad a personality you will still fail.

GNUist (formerly FC)

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I just want to say to CCS that I understand where all this comes from, trust me (I'm an over analyzer as well) but physically there is nothing about you that is keeping you from getting a good woman. You're not Dudemon.

Ouch! :shakehead:

What is wrong with Dudemon?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Freedom Coder said:

I think most women would just find that weird, and as for the stuff in the signature quotes they'd just think he was crazy.

'He wants a smoking hot chick'
Dont we all but no amount of surgery or treatments is going to turn Joe average into Alpha male. Especially since its not his looks that are his main problem.

"Hi I'm CCS I noticed that you are about a 8.7 on the looks chart and since I've got 15" biceps I guess we're in the same league. I can tell you anything you need to know about the effects of DHT on hair follicles, I have 10% bodyfat, which I think you'll find is better than all the other guys here, and I have zero body hair.
You can buy me a drink if you want, but it better be an orange juice, alcohol ages your skin.
If you come back to my student digs we can have sex. As long as you dont touch my hair, but first I have to ask , do you have any STD's?"

barcafan

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:

Do you guys all live in the same place? Maybe thats why you all feel so persecuted.

GNUist (formerly FC)

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
"Hi I'm CCS I noticed that you are about a 8.7 on the looks chart and since I've got 15" biceps I guess we're in the same league. I can tell you anything you need to know about the effects of DHT on hair follicles, I have 10% bodyfat, which I think you'll find is better than all the other guys here, and I have zero body hair.
You can buy me a drink if you want, but it better be an orange juice, alcohol ages your skin.
If you come back to my student digs we can have sex. As long as you dont touch my hair, but first I have to ask , do you have any STD's?"

What you don't get is that quote is awesome. The alternative is the same old crap a smoking hot chick probably hears 20 times a day. He needs to mix it up, go against conventional wisdom, as he has unconventional goals.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
Freedom Coder said:
[quote="s.a.f":x0ewox3b]

What you don't get is that quote is awesome. The alternative is the same old crap a smoking hot chick probably hears 20 times a day. He needs to mix it up, go against conventional wisdom, as he has unconventional goals.[/quote:x0ewox3b]

if he was a comedian then that would be cool. But the scary thing is, CCS might go round saying all those things in real life and actually mean it. When a girl finds out that that's what he's really like then he'll become a lepur.

that's if he's really like that - I have my suspicions that CCS is a lot more 'normal' in real life, or at least acts more normal around other people.

GNUist (formerly FC)

Established Member
Reaction score
Quantum Cat said:
[quote="Freedom Coder":822z1bed][quote="s.a.f":822z1bed]

What you don't get is that quote is awesome. The alternative is the same old crap a smoking hot chick probably hears 20 times a day. He needs to mix it up, go against conventional wisdom, as he has unconventional goals.[/quote:822z1bed]

if he was a comedian then that would be cool. But the scary thing is, CCS might go round saying all those things in real life and actually mean it. When a girl finds out that that's what he's really like then he'll become a lepur.

that's if he's really like that - I have my suspicions that CCS is a lot more 'normal' in real life, or at least acts more normal around other people.[/quote:822z1bed]

He should go around and say those things in real life and mean it. He'd certainly get some women, and possibly become famous.

ali777

Reaction score
Freedom Coder said:
[quote="s.a.f":1vz2tg5j]

What you don't get is that quote is awesome. The alternative is the same old crap a smoking hot chick probably hears 20 times a day. He needs to mix it up, go against conventional wisdom, as he has unconventional goals.[/quote:1vz2tg5j]

Although, catching her full attention in the first 10 seconds is half the job, I don't think that sort of insecurity will work.

Why don't you go upto women and start talking about the beauty of gcc? it's unconventional and cool, so you should have a chance? You also have to remember that even female programmers/engineers don't care how gcc works. Women like passion, but not geeky passion. It's very very rare that a woman will have an active interest in DHT, gcc, etc....

PS: When I was 17-18, I was reading History of Time and this cute chicks sits next to me on the train and starts talking about the book. It does happen, but not very often....

barcafan

Reaction score
He should do it on TAPE, then he'll be my f*****g hero. I'd pay to see that. Unscripted unrehearsed, RAW

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I can understand that distinction SAF, but I believe you are not impervious to social pressure or you wouldn't have felt compelled to commit to hair transplants. No man is an island. I'm sure socially speaking you are better off now than you were when you were bald and you say that was not a motivation for you? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that you and CCS are cut from the same cloth, but if his ideas are so far off base then there is no good reason for him or you or anyone to get a hair transplant (or any other cosmetic procedure), rather just be content being bald in the knowledge that what you look like is not as important as whats on the inside. We all have our own vanity to deal with in tandem with whatever pressure to conform that our society inflicts on us. Some personalities are more succeptable and impressionable to this pressure and are insecure to begin with. CCS is one of these people, I am one of these people as well as many others to a lesser degree. I agree that he needs a little reality with his theory or fantasy to balance him out but like anyone else here, there is an element of truth to what he is saying.

GNUist (formerly FC)

Established Member
Reaction score
ali777 said:
Freedom Coder said:
[quote="s.a.f":29faca2j]

What you don't get is that quote is awesome. The alternative is the same old crap a smoking hot chick probably hears 20 times a day. He needs to mix it up, go against conventional wisdom, as he has unconventional goals.

Although, catching her full attention in the first 10 seconds is half the job, I don't think that sort of insecurity will work.

Why don't you go upto women and start talking about the beauty of gcc? it's unconventional and cool, so you should have a chance? You also have to remember that even female programmers/engineers don't care how gcc works. Women like passion, but not geeky passion. It's very very rare that a woman will have an active interest in DHT, gcc, etc....

PS: When I was 17-18, I was reading History of Time and this cute chicks sits next to me on the train and starts talking about the book. It does happen, but not very often....[/quote:29faca2j]

Because explaining how a compiler works to a girl, particularly a very hot one is may be a bimbo, is very hard. The beauty of CCS's theories are that, while they're very indepth, they are also explainable to lay people in terms they can understand. To explain gcc i'd have to talk about linkers, object code, assembler, machine code, etc., and quickly get a blank look.

But if you have any suggestions on a brief pickup line (such as the ones suggested here for CCS based on his philsophies) involving gcc or other things like that, then please share them. I'd love to have that in my arsenal.