Confidence And Charisma More Important Than Hair?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
this guy got a decent gf even with NW7 what are ur excuses, sirs?

l2ubpA0.png

I personally hate that photo. That guy wouldn't have that woman even if he had hair.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally hate that photo. That guy wouldn't have that woman even if he had hair.

Really? I don't think he's a bad looking guy.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

they looksmatched even if he NW3-4

girl is average tbh

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
she is 5.5/10 he is 5.75/10

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
From the man that brought you Zircon's 8, Fred's 6.5, and Dench's 11!
Everybody please refrain from ratings until the Arbiter of Aesthetics arrives.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you asking me about the guy on the hair loss talk opening page with the girl?

If it's that guy, yes he is very average with no redeeming features. You can be average and look masculine (with sex appeal), but this guy doesn't have it like you said. I agree with your assessment.

Thanks.

What do you think of the woman? Below average, average, or above average?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
damn good thing wolf doesnt think she is hot. now i know muh girlz safe from him

until you come home and find David hanging out the back of it

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

shookwun

Reaction score
shook likes brickfaced girls as well
I call these chicks ugly-hot. Type of girl you will f***, but don't want anything else to do with.

These women elicit sexual tension, but they are far from what you want in the long run.

Ideally a pretty face is numero uno. As long as her bodies some what banging, then it's all face. However, if she has one of those 12 year old plank board bodies, then hell with that. Don't want to feel like I am with a teenage boy before he hits puberty.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I call these chicks ugly-hot. Type of girl you will f***, but don't want anything else to do with.

These women elicit sexual tension, but they are far from what you want in the long run.

Ideally a pretty face is numero uno. As long as her bodies some what banging, then it's all face. However, if she has one of those 12 year old plank board bodies, then hell with that. Don't want to feel like I am with a teenage boy before he hits puberty.

I alway thought they were called 'butter face'' as in 'everything is hot..but her face"

I think Howard Stern always used to say this he may have coined the phrase--used to listen to him in HS on radio.

Last edited:

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
they're both above avearage. Him slightly less so than her.

I think a lot of you are really unaware or being ignorant of how ugly the "average" person really is. Most "5" people have doughy, featureless faces with noticeable asymmetry and poorly developed jaws . Her profile suggests shes got pretty decent development which already puts her above the average person.