Confidence And Charisma More Important Than Hair?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
they're both above avearage. Him slightly less so than her.

I think a lot of you are really unaware or being ignorant of how ugly the "average" person really is. Most "5" people have doughy, featureless faces with noticeable asymmetry and poorly developed jaws . Her profile suggests shes got pretty decent development which already puts her above the average person.

I agree these guys are tougher than real life casting agents i know its hysterical.

here is what i consider a 5 aka mediocre/average..Not ugly but not striking just 'average' slap on some good makeup and lighting and pretty--put them in poor lighting and ugly.

Unknown-7.jpeg
Unknown-6.jpeg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is like a 6 pretty/cute symmetrical
pretty normal looking girl.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was going to say she is like a 7 but then looking at girl who i labeled as 6 they are similar except one did her makeup and post slightly different...so it gets super subjective.

8876509-lily-pretty-girl1.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Average or not, there is no amount of foreplay that would get my dick hard for these girls.

I hear my inner bi-girl would not go there either but that is considered average--its 'plain'

T

tellersquill

You guys have damn high standards.

I'd happily date those 5's that hairblues posted so long as they were intelligent and I'm a so called '7'

resu

Reaction score
this is like a 6 pretty/cute symmetrical
View attachment 44558

Standards vary from region and country but no way she would be a 6, she's the ideal average which leads to a perfect easy life and on online dating she would very popular, easily an 8. The rating is skewed either way, average would be 5 but that's considered a troll like and bellow that are fat, ugly, pig/witch/man face, etc.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

I'd happily date those 5's that hairblues posted so long as they were intelligent and I'm a so called '7'

when you had sex with 8/10 to whom you were genuinely attracted anything else is nah

nevertheless somethines something in even 4-5/10 girls touching more than 8/10 hot girls...

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'd happily date those 5's that hair blues posted so long as they were intelligent and I'm a so called '7'

well i am strictly going by 'face' not their personality or body etc. I agree these things depending on man and woman can go up and down to some opposite sex...

resu

Reaction score
Looks match so said someone... you just have to be confident said others.

jvbHXOv.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Standards vary from region and country but no way she would be a 6, she's the ideal average which leads to a perfect easy life and on online dating she would very popular, easily an 8. The rating is skewed either way, average would be 5 but that's considered a troll like and bellow that are fat, ugly, pig/witch/man face, etc.

yeah but i am not insulting her when i am saying a 6--its saying she's very pretty/cute

to me
5 is plain can look better or worse depending on make up etc but they are plain.
6 is pretty and cute face can go without makeup is fine
7 is very pretty not so much cute but more defined or sexy face
8 is beautiful
9 is strikingly beautiful (you know some women are just like most attractive at a party or in a room)
10--is victoria Secret model angels. No one is a 10 like 2% of women in world

4 is where face is out of symmetry and it goes to 'unattractive'

1-3 i mean its all same.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I comajored In mathematics and statistics.

5/10 means 50th percentile for me, usually relative to age groups as well.

T

tellersquill

If you guys rate yourselves as 4s and 5s - does this mean you will only date 4s and 5s to keep things on an equal footing?

resu

Reaction score
If you guys rate yourselves as 4s and 5s - does this mean you will only date 4s and 5s to keep things on an equal footing?

No as a guy I usually would have to hit lower in order to have a true leverage in the relationship, guys like the one I posted above the relationships don't last long or are very fun.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I comajored In mathematics and statistics.

5/10 means 50th percentile for me, usually relative to age groups as well.

thats funny--for me i am an artist i studied a bit of classical realism--to me its symmetry of face/features..that '6' nothing is really wrong with her face to naked eye..the 5 it starts to be more apparent imperfections. If we 'search' for imperfections of cause we will find them on everyone..but its like that quick glance.

I think most people are 4-6. its like below average, average, slithglt above average...1-3 and 7-10 is more extreme.

i agree with age range--my friend is 48 she's beautiful but she was so depressed because she was comparing herself to 20 year olds--its like are you insane? you.cant do that. you have to compare to similar age range.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No as a guy I usually would have to hit lower in order to have a true leverage in the relationship, guys like the one I posted above the relationships don't last long or are very fun.

is that your GF or friend in photo?