Confidence And Charisma More Important Than Hair?

D

DBW

Standards vary from region and country but no way she would be a 6, she's the ideal average which leads to a perfect easy life and on online dating she would very popular, easily an 8. The rating is skewed either way, average would be 5 but that's considered a troll like and bellow that are fat, ugly, pig/witch/man face, etc.
I'd say she's a solid 7, but yeah, she passes the 'would f***' line and that's what's important. Honestly, people need to wise up and realise that attraction isn't a linear phenomenon, at least not below a certain rating, it's binary. For the vast majority of people, this girl will make the grade looks-wise. Those 5's on the other hand are borderline. Charm and make-up might push them above it, but it's going to be a struggle for them. When you're a 4 or below, good personality, crisp dress sense, it all does nothing. The value of going from a 4 to a 5 is scant, from a 3 to a 4 non-existent. It's a cruel asymmetry that the different between a 6 and an 8 is, in terms of the effect it'll have on your dating life, 100x greater than the one between a 1 and a 3. It's like a strange, inverted parody of diminishing returns.

On a related note, found this today - swap the fat dude for a bald guy and you've got it about right :D
http://www.funnyjunk.com/Gamer+struggle/funny-pictures/5087885#3ab8a1_5087441

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cartoon13.jpg

35QpSrS.jpg

cartoon15.jpg

Quoting for truth.

resu

Reaction score
is that your GF or friend in photo?

No just some random Facebook search result. I'm out of the dating scene for an unspecified amount of time, can't compete with the other guys for even the bottom of the barrel.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd say she's a solid 7, but yeah, she passes the 'would f***' line and that's what's important. Honestly, people need to wise up and realise that attraction isn't a linear phenomenon, at least not below a certain rating, it's binary. For the vast majority of people, this girl will make the grade looks-wise. Those 5's on the other hand are borderline. Charm and make-up might push them above it, but it's going to be a struggle for them. When you're a 4 or below, good personality, crisp dress sense, it all does nothing. The value of going from a 4 to a 5 is scant, from a 3 to a 4 non-existent. It's a cruel asymmetry that the different between a 6 and an 8 is, in terms of the effect it'll have on your dating life, 100x greater than the one between a 1 and a 3. It's like a strange, inverted parody of diminishing returns.

On a related note, found this today - swap the fat dude for a bald guy and you've got it about right :D

see its kind of subjective because just going by the photo i did not see that girl as a 7..Not dissing her so no one get offended if a friend or girlfriend..shes pretty but i would see her more as a 6.
Hope that does not sound 'judgmental' although i guess i am numbering women lol its pretty much 'judging' based solely on looks in particular photo.

But i live in NY maybe its also where you live these numbers come into play..I also dont think a 6 is bad i think its pretty on more cute level..

Its all so subjective

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No just some random Facebook search result. I'm out of the dating scene for an unspecified amount of time, can't compete with the other guys for even the bottom of the barrel.

Yeah but that photo i do feel like they are on same level of just looks...shes not 'that' cute to be honest. Hes not unattractive he's just not 'attractive..hes plain..i would say he's a 5 she is a low 6. Possibly even going towards 5 for her.

Edit--it could be the angle of the photo..it could be emphasizing her bad features..which is her teeth mouth area

T

tellersquill

see its kind of subjective because just going by the photo i did not see that girl as a 7..Not dissing her so no one get offended if a friend or girlfriend..shes pretty but i would see her more as a 6.
Hope that does not sound 'judgmental' although i guess i am numbering women lol its pretty much 'judging' based solely on looks in particular photo.

But i live in NY maybe its also where you live these numbers come into play..I also dont think a 6 is bad i think its pretty on more cute level..

Its all so subjective
You've got very high standards for female beauty but you are more forgiving when you judge men - at least from what I can tell

resu

Reaction score

She's the cute type and who wouldn't want a cute gf? She's the type that's already settled at 24 with some well off guy because she wouldn't embarrass him in any event looking all cute and respectable. I disagree that a 5 would have a hard time, if they do have a proper presentation about themselves, dress well, have feminine traits, are the "friend" type instead of the typical "mean girl", their appeal raises a lot and because they look less intimidating they probably get asked a lot, if they don't then oh well... there's always snoopy and felix to confort them.

When you see one of these girls like the one on the left you immediately think she must be with someone, she has an universal appeal specially with the Trump hat, I like contrarians.
Trumper+comp83_362209_6070469.jpg

Last edited:
D

DBW

Funny stuff, especially the 2nd one. The first, not so much. I get what you're trying to say, but it's not right to blame the girl. She can't control who she is attracted to and she can certainly be a good person, indeed treat a guy like 'felix' with kindness and respect, without having to ride on his c***. The girls in the second strip on the other hand, those b****s need to be put down.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny stuff, especially the 2nd one. The first, not so much. I get what you're trying to say, but it's not right to blame the girl. She can't control who she is attracted to and she can certainly be a good person, indeed treat a guy like 'felix' with kindness and respect, without having to ride on his c***. The girls in the second strip on the other hand, those b****s need to be put down.

Those feminists are rampant here in Toronto.... that is of course where SlutWalk started along with where Anita Sarkeesian was spawned...

shookwun

Reaction score
Facially speaking the most important characteristics I look for is beautiful hair, cheeks, and eyes in the following order. (women)

@hairblues , you are objectively a PRO at rating women. I agree 100%

Yeah they act like that around cuck looking f** men. The androgynous type

Put a muscular DHT freak in there and they suddenly get all submissive, and feminine like they were meant to be

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You've got very high standards for female beauty but you are more forgiving when you judge men - at least from what I can tell

Im more particular in regards to mens body then faces, also voices how a man moves--i have said that all along and (some) have called me a liar etc. Also personality and intelligence is important to me.

shookwun

Reaction score
Im more particular in regards to mens body then faces, also voices how a man moves--i have said that all along and (some) have called me a liar etc. Also personality and intelligence is important to me.
Voice is underrated in terms of importantness. I believe @CaptainForehead has talked about this before.

I have actually had numerous women tell me I have an extremely sexy voice which helps with the online dating. I call it putting a voice to a picture. My odds went up easily over 50% when I talked to a women over the phone, versus texting. Women were much more likely to meet up with me. Where as just texting, a lot of women faded away.

The phone call is very important.

resu

Reaction score
Those feminists are rampant here in Toronto.... that is of course where SlutWalk started along with where Anita Sarkeesian was spawned...

Anita is someone I would rate as a 4 looks wise, not even make-up can save her.

T

tellersquill

What do you like in a mans voice?

Intelligence is so important - I agree. There's nothing better than a stimulating conversation - when you meet each other and you can just talk for days and days.

shookwun

Reaction score
Anita is someone I would rate as a 4 looks wise, not even make-up can save her.

Toronto is rampant with everything. Homosexuals, transgenders, feminists.

PhD Professor at UofT gives up reasoning with transgenders

Reactions: DBW

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Voice is underrated in terms of importantness. I believe @CaptainForehead has talked about this before.

I have actually had numerous women tell me I have an extremely sexy voice which helps with the online dating. I call it putting a voice to a picture. My odds went up easily over 50% when I talked to a women over the phone, versus texting. Women were much more likely to meet up with me. Where as just texting, a lot of women faded away.

The phone call is very important.

this is true if you have a great voice GET THEM ON PHONE>.
If you have a weak voice--try and wait to meet in person lol..
Its terrible but i have been very turned off to the sound of a mans voice when first talking before meeting--and its like a buzz kill no matter how great his picture is
not all women will care, its a variable i think..i have a friend her husband voice goes through my head but she adores him, so.

shookwun

Reaction score
this is true if you have a great voice GET THEM ON PHONE>.
If you have a weak voice--try and wait to meet in person lol..
Its terrible but i have been very turned off to the sound of a mans voice when first talking before meeting--and its like a buzz kill no matter how great his picture is
not all women will care, its a variable i think..i have a friend her husband voice goes through my head but she adores him, so.
I seen a guy like this at my gym, had a great body, masculine face, and full head of hair. As soon as he talked it's almost like he lost complete credibility through his -androgynous voice. it was irritating to listen to, and it made him appear so weak.

Despite looking the part, that voice just killed all credibility.

Must of been accidentally taking estradiol pills instead of dianabol.

He just sounded like such a b**ch.

shookwun

Reaction score
When they ask me about my credentials and thoughts on slutwalk are, I pull out my dick and wave it around.

Right here love, it's all there.

These are my thoughts on 'slutwalk'