Confidence And Charisma More Important Than Hair?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe I judge beauty (that of both men and women) differently because I'm 53, but I do see--not often--young women I'd consider 10s around my suburban town. There are three nearby health clubs and a university, and I notice them when I'm grocery shopping. I'd say the majority of young women I see are above average/pretty. Again, I see youth differently and maybe my scale is more forgiving than that of young people. On another note, totes is a new one for me. I always learn something on these forums. I'd like to add "amazing" to the list, although it doesn't seem to be quite as overused as once before.

I don't think youthful appeal is same as true beauty...i think this may make men desire them because they are youthful and this may be instinctually desirable..but that is different to me than beauty. But it's different for everyone.

I also dont think its an even playing field...1 to 10 for women in twenties is not same as 1-10 for women in 50s.
i would not compare age groups. Men and women i would not do this.

blackg

Reaction score
The point is that it's good to see a girl's hypocrisy and shallowness revealed,no doubt the same girl would publicly said that she's different, deep, that she dates "normal looking guys", and the kind of crap women wrote even in this forum.
Here you go again making broad generalizations. Even about women on this forum.
Sometimes it's hard to have any sympathy for you, Dante.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not jerk for a... maybe 6 month or so.

If you didn't find Jon Kortajarena as one of the most aesthetic man here you are just coping

I am 100% straight, mate ;)

But distilled man attractiveness > women's one. Not debatable.

I am not attracted to this guy--all i keep looking at is Colin Firth. Im not saying the other guy is not more attractive but i am not attracted to him.
Colin Firth? In a heart beat i would jump his bones.

shookwun

Reaction score
'Have you ever thought about reading game, and show casing a more confident image" Prague 2009

'Who needs game, and Confidence when it's all looks' francisco lachowski

360 rekt

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
'Have you ever thought about reading game, and show casing a more confident image" Prague 2009

'Who needs game, and Confidence when it's all looks' francisco lachowski

360 rekt

lachowski is gymcelling now... 2016

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not attracted to this guy--all i keep looking at is Colin Firth. Im not saying the other guy is not more attractive but i am not attracted to him.
Colin Firth? In a heart beat i would jump his bones.

Colin is handsome in another way.

Not sure what is better.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Colin is handsome in another way.

Not sure what is better.

for me Colin..Colin looks like he's good in bed
the other guy looks like a statue to me. good looking but cold...Does not make me want to cuddle up to him
Draw him yes..make love to? not so much.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a way to verify that you know.

Search "Colin Farrell sex tape".

Good in bed = good-looking enough to make a woman orgasm.

Who is this bald guy in this p**rn video??:D:D

Wow a irish guy with a black girl not bad :D

shookwun

Reaction score
This is painfully accurate.
How would you know?

Always hanging & carrying onto Fred's pocket everywhere he goes. :D

hqdefault.jpg

latest

blackg

Reaction score
Real life experience tells me differently, and I'm ugly looking. So you see, it all depends on your appearance and your personal experiences as a result of how you look. Too much sh*t can change your mindset and views, for the best and the worst. It's all about luck and chance, or lack thereof.
Haha... I'm ugly too. Sorry but your experiences can't universal.

shookwun

Reaction score
Haha... I'm ugly too. Sorry but your experiences can't universal.
maybe heès just a recluse, thatès his biggest problem.
I don't think youthful appeal is same as true beauty...i think this may make men desire them because they are youthful and this may be instinctually desirable..but that is different to me than beauty. But it's different for everyone.

I also dont think its an even playing field...1 to 10 for women in twenties is not same as 1-10 for women in 50s.
i would not compare age groups. Men and women i would not do this.
How about milfs, where do they rank?

index.php

index.php

zx8b2b.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

7506928853207967873.jpg

index.php

index.php

index.php

The only one i think is pretty is the first one.
the second one looks so badly styled its hard for me to get past to even say if shes attractive
the third one looks like a floatation device
the 4th one looks very dated in her hair and make up and again flotation device breasts.

I dont get the saying 'MILF" is it about all older women or is it this certain 'look' of a suburban Soccer Mom in middle America.

shookwun

Reaction score
The only one i think is pretty is the first one.
the second one looks so badly styled its hard for me to get past to even say if shes attractive
the third one looks like a floatation device
the 4th one looks very dated in her hair and make up and again flotation device breasts.

I dont get the saying 'MILF" is it about all older women or is it this certain 'look' of a suburban Soccer Mom in middle America.
Hot mommies who retain that semi-youtful attractive look, even as they get older.

A lot of older women who were former hotties as young chicks seem to loose it.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

index.php

index.php

zx8b2b.jpg

HOLY f***!! I used to spend hours wanking off to that middle woman like everyday when I was younger!!! WTF is here name? and after you tell me, expect my complete absence from this forum for about a month.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
holy f*****g sh*t... those breasts, are just sooo.... soooo... I think I am going to cry. WHAT'S HER NAME SHOOK?!?! I've been waiting for over a minute you bastard?!?!?!

shookwun

Reaction score
HOLY f***!! I used to spend hours wanking off to that middle woman like everyday when I was younger!!! WTF is here name? and after you tell me, expect my complete absence from this forum for about a month.
her?

She's absolutely perfect. I would put so many nuts inside of her every night.

Absolutely gets my libido raging.

index.php