Confidence And Charisma More Important Than Hair?

D

DBW

On that topic, how badly do you wanna animagus yourself into a wolf right now? :p @Exodus2011

2507fd12_redridinghood.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol those "average" girls are all like 6-8 to me haha. i wouldn't mind their feet in my face :D

maybe you could be biased hair blues since you were in art. it seems like art majors are always hot. part of why i didn't wanna take any art classes xD

I did not study art in college. i studied business...I studied after with various painters/studios..
I think its so subjective some of the guys say they were unfuckable--some felt they are very attractive.
i think they are 'ordinary' nothing is wrong with ordinary looking women or men.
i think some men on here do not want ordinary looking women and some i think would be thrilled with ordinary.

shookwun

Reaction score
I did not study art in college. i studied business...I studied after with various painters/studios..
I think its so subjective some of the guys say they were unfuckable--some felt they are very attractive.
i think they are 'ordinary' nothing is wrong with ordinary looking women or men.
i think some men on here do not want ordinary looking women and some i think would be thrilled with ordinary.
Most men will f*** anything, especially when they are over a 5.

those ratings are spot on that you gave

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most men will f*** anything, especially when they are over a 5.

those ratings are spot on that you gave

anyone 5 and over face is not ugly...if a 5 face has an 8 body then they are very attractive men or woman.
this is where all other variables come in.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
it sounds harsh to call 5 or 6 but when a 10 is Rosie Huntington it puts it into perspective..i mean these women are more common if you live in big cities but if someone lives rural area they probably never see a woman that beautiful in real life.

shookwun

Reaction score
it sounds harsh to call 5 or 6 but when a 10 is Rosie Huntington it puts it into perspective..i mean these women are more common if you live in big cities but if someone lives rural area they probably never see a woman that beautiful in real life.
THEY ARE SO common in Toronto. it's ridiculous.

When you walk through downtown Toronto, almost every girl you see is bangable, and attractive (average)

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
unfortunately so true about big cities having hotter girls lol. maybe thats why my standards are lower. i grew up in small towns.

and @DBW femdom da shyt nigguh, feet are great :D

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
people tell looks don't matter and lower your beauty standards in the same time what a retards

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im so confused by this post--your NOT okay with gay people but you know the Tom Ford film about suppressed Homosexual man, a film that 9 out of 10 straight men probably never even heard of?

I watched 10 times scene only with Jon it shows insane aesthetics and confidence from him didn't bother with rest of the movie.

Didn't suprised that your best friend is gay shook since there are a lot of them in gymceling.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe I judge beauty (that of both men and women) differently because I'm 53, but I do see--not often--young women I'd consider 10s around my suburban town. There are three nearby health clubs and a university, and I notice them when I'm grocery shopping. I'd say the majority of young women I see are above average/pretty. Again, I see youth differently and maybe my scale is more forgiving than that of young people. On another note, totes is a new one for me. I always learn something on these forums. I'd like to add "amazing" to the list, although it doesn't seem to be quite as overused as once before.

blackg

Reaction score
Maybe I judge beauty (that of both men and women) differently because I'm 53, but I do see--not often--young women I'd consider 10s around my suburban town. There are three nearby health clubs and a university, and I notice them when I'm grocery shopping. I'd say the majority of young women I see are above average/pretty. Again, I see youth differently and maybe my scale is more forgiving than that of young people. On another note, totes is a new one for me. I always learn something on these forums. I'd like to add "amazing" to the list, although it doesn't seem to be quite as overused as once before.
Love ya, Joan.

blackg

Reaction score
Didn't suprised that your best friend is gay shook since there are a lot of them in gymceling.
Watch what you say about Shookwun.
He may get a bit carried away with talk of "slaying" and the male body over all, but he is still a straight up man.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
While jerking your gherkin.

I do not jerk for a... maybe 6 month or so.

If you didn't find Jon Kortajarena as one of the most aesthetic man here you are just coping

I am 100% straight, mate ;)

But distilled man attractiveness > women's one. Not debatable.

blackg

Reaction score

If you didn't find Jon Kortajarena as one of the most aesthetic man here you are just coping

I didn't understand a word of that.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm not doubting your sexuality its an anonymous forum

but its weird to me your studying a mans aesthetic this deeply

are you an artist i dont understand otherwise?

again i am not questioning your sexuality.

shookwun

Reaction score
You can tell that girl's looks are subpar.

A guy looking like Lachowski would never give her the time of the day.

That's the main flaw in all these Tinder experiments.
I was thinking the same thing. It just goes to show how easy it is though when you enter a certain calibre of looks.

Don't have to keep rambling on about bullshit. Get the number, send more pictures and then meet up after a phone call.

the better looking you are, the easier, and quicker you meet up.

I have met women where we were constantly exchanging texts, and phone calls to the point where I thought we were pen pals. I believe the more you engage her ovaries through your aesthetics, the less bullshit you go through for actually getting together.