Confidence And Charisma More Important Than Hair?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you like in a mans voice?

Intelligence is so important - I agree. There's nothing better than a stimulating conversation - when you meet each other and you can just talk for days and days.

some people in general have annoying voices...to want to find a man (or woman) attractive you can't find their voice annoying..If its shrill or overly loud,,some people have exaggerated accents (talking in USA not foreign) Like people with NYC Boston on Souther accents it can be sexy if subtle but if its exaggerated i personally find them annoying.

On very young women i cannot stand the creeky voice--i dont know why every girl under 30 speaks this way and they speak as if every sentence is ending in a questions. I dont notice younger men doing this.

shookwun

Reaction score
Haha do we have bigots on here who do not like gay people?
My best friend is gay.

perfectly fine with it. All though gay dudes can be a bit over whelming with flirting with me. I think they get a kick out of trying to hook up with straight guys.

I actually heard many stories through gay dudes who have been with supposed straight older guys who had girlfriends or wives, coming out and experimenting. It's not as taboo as people want to think

resu

Reaction score
Toronto is rampant with everything. Homosexuals, transgenders, feminists.

PhD Professor at UofT gives up reasoning with transgenders

Social media worked in giving these outcast groups power, in the 90's till early 2000's before FB and Twitter got popular they would be laughed out for the way they talked and for looking like dweebs, no one would pay attention to what they said. Now everyone is afraid to lose their jobs because they will mass intimidate you and your social group in order to make you lose your source of income. They don't care about social issues, it's just a fight for power, in the 90's they would be ridiculed into oblivion.

Last edited:

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
When they ask me about my credentials and thoughts on slutwalk are, I pull out my dick and wave it around.

Right here love, it's all there.

These are my thoughts on 'slutwalk'

Because men shouldn't be judged for being nude either! LOL

T

tellersquill

My best friend is gay.

perfectly fine with it. All though gay dudes can be a bit over whelming with flirting with me. I think they get a kick out of trying to hook up with straight guys.

I actually heard many stories through gay dudes who have been with supposed straight older guys who had girlfriends or wives, coming out and experimenting. It's not as taboo as people want to think
Yep, it is a thing.

A lot of gay men find masculine men sexy and they don't like the camp gays.

Theres a whole community who prefers 'cubs' and 'bears'

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha do we have bigots on here who do not like gay people?

i do not like and it is my "choice"

bigots are the gay defenders and their admirers — why should I like people because they are supposedly homosexual and like dicks or man's assholes? if they are adequate I tream them as human being like everyone if they do that disgusting gay parades I do not want to see them near me

mirin at Jon Kortajaneera scene in Single man tho (no homo)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really i know so many gay men they don't hit on straight guys. I know lesbians who don't hit on straight women either.
i never had a real lesbian who was not into men at all hit on me as a woman and i had worked with and been friends with a lot--sometimes they give compliments but i dont take that as being hit on.
Bi people i think it's a bit different because they are attracted to gay/striagh men/women.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i do not like and it is my "choice"

bigots are the gay defenders and their admirers — why should I like people because they are supposedly homosexual and like dicks or man's assholes? if they are adequate I tream them as human being like everyone if they do that disgusting gay parades I do not want to see them near me

miring at Jon Kortajaneera scene in Single man tho (no homo)

Im so confused by this post--your NOT okay with gay people but you know the Tom Ford film about suppressed Homosexual man, a film that 9 out of 10 straight men probably never even heard of?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Its terrible but i have been very turned off to the sound of a mans voice when first talking before meeting--and its like a buzz kill

pepe-the-frog-meme-18.jpeg

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On very young women i cannot stand the creeky voice--i dont know why every girl under 30 speaks this way and they speak as if every sentence is ending in a questions. I dont notice younger men doing this.
This is one of my pet peeves. I also find annoying the excessive use of the word "like." I, too, have noticed that young guys' voices don't rise at the end of their sentences. Older women sound even worse when they do this. My sons and their friends don't speak that way. It's called uptalk. I often say that kids should be taught how to articulate their words clearly, maintain eye contact and speak with proper inflection. It seems texting is destroying the art of speaking.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is one of my pet peeves. I also find annoying the excessive use of the word "like." I, too, have noticed that young guys' voices don't rise at the end of their sentences. Older women sound even worse when they do this. My sons and their friends don't speak that way. It's called uptalk. I often say that kids should be taught how to articulate their words clearly, maintain eye contact and speak with proper inflection. It seems texting is destroying the art of speaking.

Hearing the word 'like' isn't nearly as bad as 'totes'.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
do they still say Totes? i thought that one was buried along with 'literally'.

I had it dropped on me about a week ago... too bad, she's stupidly hot.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol those "average" girls are all like 6-8 to me haha. i wouldn't mind their feet in my face :D

maybe you could be biased hairblues since you were in art. it seems like art majors are always hot. part of why i didn't wanna take any art classes xD

D

DBW

lol those "average" girls are all like 6-8 to me haha. i wouldn't mind their feet in my face :D

maybe you could be biased hairblues since you were in art. it seems like art majors are always hot. part of why i didn't wanna take any art classes xD
Lol, Exo, you have a foot fetish? :D