Craniofacial development - The thing that make us lose hair(A hair loss theory)

Do you believe this theory?

• Yes

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 40 66.7%

• Total voters

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A theory 5 years in the making and I still don’t fully understand what is meant by “look at his galea” or “good/poor facial structure” lol.

Troll or not, the entertainment value of his posts is remarkably consistent.
His galea theory is retarded, but the "ugly people get cancer" one is actually insane.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie The reason Brad Pitt and Rob Lowe age so well is because they have good facial structure.

-Diet-021524-tout-36751036153540e8a7b877f87b370e01.jpg

71-brad-pitt-a-la-premiere-du-film-babylon-580x0-2.jpg

I am sure that both are going to live into their 90's in relatively good health and they will never get cancer.

Arthurandsam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there exist a direct relation between the quality of the facial structure and the length of the penis ?

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I don't think that the correlation of facial structure and diseases like cancer and diabetes is direct as in male pattern baldness. Since facial structure is hugely influenced by genetics it is a sign that people with good facial structure have superior genetics. They aren't completely immune but are more resistant and their bodies are stronger. A person with good facial structure might damage his lungs and get COPD from smoking but they have to smoke ridiculously high amount of cigarettes like 5 packs a day for this to happen. Look for example at this girl who died from pancreatic cancer when she was just 24 year old and how poor her facial structure is.
13942310_1330594690303697_1633377315_n.jpg

The youngest woman with terminal breast cancer also has kinda poor facial structure.
khbjj5fs-720.jpg

I don't think that this is a coincidence. People with good facial structure are considered more attractive because they we tend to select people who have better genetics and are less prone to disease. They will pass their genetics to their children and the offspring would be healthier and more likely to survive.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Smoking is not that bad. The harms of smoking are overrated. There are only three diseases who are exclusively linked to smoking - lung cancer, laryngal cancer and copd. Only 1 in 10 smokers will get one of these which means that 70% of smokers are unaffected by smoking related diseases. The problem with cigarettes is that people abuse them and smoke too much. Most people who get lung cancer smoke more than a pack a day of cigarettes. A study have been done about life expectancy of American men in relation to their smoking habits and men who smoke 1-9 cigarettes a day lose 4.6 years, men who smoke 10-19 cigarettes lose 5.3 years, men who smoke 20-39 cigarettes lose 5.9 years and the ones who smoke more than 40 cigarettes lose 7.7 years.

The loss of years of life expectancy is mostly because many smokers die prematurely due to smoking related diseases. Other studies show that if you survived to 70 and you are still smoking the remaining life expectancy is nearly exactly the same as of a person who have never smoked.

Being a smoker and living to 80 and above is not an abnormality or a rarity. Peter Falk was a lifelong smoker and he died at age 83 from pneumonia. Frank Sinatra was smoking unfiltered camel cigarettes and died at 83 from a heart attack. Bette Davis was a heavy smoker and died at 81 from breast cancer. Many old people quit smoking cigarettes because they are physically unable to buy them or smoke them, due to impaired vision, walking ability or difficulty using their hands. Ohters quit due to health concerns.

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Studies have been done and there is indeed corelation between attractiveness and overall health. The more attractive one is rated in the study the less likely are they to develop a disease.
People with better facial structure are considered more attractive and are in better health.
Oh yeah then I do surgeries to look prettier and I get more health worth. Guys no more pills, let's all do facial surgeries and live an illness free life!

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Studies have been done and there is indeed corelation between attractiveness and overall health. The more attractive one is rated in the study the less likely are they to develop a disease.
People with better facial structure are considered more attractive and are in better health.
Better write your last will and testament.