Dating theory for SAF to pick apart:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Here are some of hairy, out of shape baldy Calum Best's celebrity ex girlfreinds.
[attachment=2:2jmv9sbe]sarah-harding.jpg[/attachment:2jmv9sbe][attachment=1:2jmv9sbe]victoria-silvstedt-picture-2.jpg[/attachment:2jmv9sbe]
[attachment=0:2jmv9sbe]blog-lindsey-maxim.jpg[/attachment:2jmv9sbe]

Attachments

• sarah-harding.jpg
    sarah-harding.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 192
  • victoria-silvstedt-picture-2.jpg
    victoria-silvstedt-picture-2.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 183
  • blog-lindsey-maxim.jpg
    blog-lindsey-maxim.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 228

CCS

Reaction score
He has a very above average face. His hair loss is very minor. And he wears good cloths to hide his flaws. I would have to see his body to judge for myself. But he is hardly below average. With above average looks, and a lot of money, you can get women even more above average than yourself.

s.a.f

Reaction score
[attachment=1:2ovkvhwn]CALUM+BEST+Outside+Amika+Night+Club+London+90rF4NlKVXal.jpg[/attachment:2ovkvhwn]
[attachment=0:2ovkvhwn]blog_calum_best01_091507.jpg[/attachment:2ovkvhwn]
Here's a few pics of him not looking too great. Ps he is'nt rich.

Attachments

• CALUM+BEST+Outside+Amika+Night+Club+London+90rF4NlKVXal.jpg
    CALUM+BEST+Outside+Amika+Night+Club+London+90rF4NlKVXal.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 205
  • blog_calum_best01_091507.jpg
    blog_calum_best01_091507.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 204

dude77

Reaction score
Calum Best is a celebrity .. that's all that needs to be said about that .. he's 'famous' so thus he has 'status' in the eyes of these chicks so he will land some of them .. I don't understand why people keep comparing themselves to celebrities .. they're a completely different animal

CCS

Reaction score
I've seen angelina joli and jessica simpson looking pretty skinny and undesireable in a few pictures. Anorexia hits a lot of celebrities from time to time, or sometimes they have to do it for a movie. Some guys are paid millions to lose 60 pounds of muscle just so they can do a movie as a skinny guy. I would never take that money to lose hard earned muscle. But they do. I suspect those pictures are not of him at his best or his typical look. I agree his body looks bad in the top picture, and average in the bottom picture.

By not rich, you mean not a multi-millionare, or do you mean he has as much money as I do? Women also know that celebreties have the potential to make money if they land a good movie.

ali777

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Here's a few pics of him not looking too great. Ps he is'nt rich.

I have to say he looks rather awful in those two pics... His eyes looks nice in the previous picture though :gay:

His only claim to fame is his surname. He's probably richer than average, but he's not ultra rich. He's a proper Z list celeb, he is famous for the sake of being famous.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I no longer know where this is going :dunno: but for CCS' reference he's not an actor he has no career to speak of, he's just the son of a famous soccer player. He's barely famous in the UK, not a millionaire but can probably earn about £50-100k a year from his name.
But the point is he pulled Lindsey Lohan a few years back, they were together about 6months, and he continues to pull hot and famous women.

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks only make up 1/10.

Women live in the emotional moment, if you make her laugh, tickle her the right way or do something that she'll remember you by, or ultimately make yourself stand out... your chances of hooking up with her increases ten-fold.

When it comes to looks, we, men, are much, much, much more shallow than women.

barcafan

Reaction score
Yeah, looks are more than 1/10

KANGA said:
When it comes to looks, we, men, are much, much, much more shallow than women.

And i suppose Men also love sex much much much much more than women?

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Agree with barcafan, when it comes to looks, you have no idea how much shallow girls can be, i have a model friend (google "Erez Sela", in the picture section he the first in the right corner), he is not very famouse but he does look *way better* then your evrage folk, and when it comes to one-nighters he doesnt have to do anything, sl*ts and "non-sl*ts", mostly hot girls (9s-10s in our "scale") would hit on him when we go out, no matter how witty, smart or chraming you are, when hes type of guys around you have zaro chance, he go out with us nd usally after a hour or so leaves with the hottest girl in hes lap... so from my prespective boys and girls are exactly the same, they just dont say it "out loud" like we do.

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
^
Well, of course... thats one way of picking up a 10, but not all of us have that luxury. But it's not the only way.

barcafan said:
Yeah, looks are more than 1/10
That's in your head, son. The problem is that men look for excuses as to why they can't pick up chicks. If you don't know how to talk to women, then, yes, looks are absolutely necessary.

So go ahead and try your hardest to look like Brad Pitt, it's not going to happen. Might as well try a different way to pick them up.

barcafan

Reaction score
If looks aren't important then you might as well stop doing anything to yourself that isn't hygene related.

Looks are more than 1/10, no matter how you spin it. Stop being delusional.

I can say with extreme confidence that since i started working out and got a decent ammount of muscle on myself, the attention went up massively.
And i didn't even do it for that purpose in the first place, so it's a great bonus.

Grow out a skullet and try your luck with women.

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
If looks aren't important then you might as well stop doing anything to yourself that isn't hygene related.

Looks are more than 1/10, no matter how you spin it. Stop being delusional.

I can say with extreme confidence that since i started working out and got a decent ammount of muscle on myself, the attention went up massively.
And i didn't even do it for that purpose in the first place, so it's a great bonus.

Grow out a skullet and try your luck with women.

Looks and hygiene are not the same thing.

Working out gives you confidence, which is displayed in your posture, smile, etc. Women sense, and are drawn to, confidence.

Again, you're making excuses. The only person you're hurting is yourself by not taking this advice. Trust me, I've been there. I know.

barcafan

Reaction score
But you don't know anything about me.....You don't know who i am, whether im successful or not etc etc

You simply cannot conclude that from what my posts.

I never said looks & hygiene are the same thing..... I meant that if all you do is proper hygiene but pay no attention to your looks otherwise, and you aren't good looking, then you'll obviously have a harder time.

Whats one reason working out gives you confidence? Oh yeah, cause you look better

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
But you don't know anything about me? How do you know where i've been and who i am....

You simply cannot conclude that from what i posted.

I never said looks & hygiene are the same thing..... I meant that if all you do is proper hygiene but pay no attention to your looks otherwise, and you aren't good looking, then you'll obviously have a harder time.

Whats one reason working out gives you confidence? Oh yeah, cause you look better
No idea what you're talking about mate, you're talking in circles.

barcafan

Reaction score
Let me make it simple for you:

Looks matter. If they didn't then hairloss wouldnt be such an issue, mirite?

Deny it all you want, its the truth. They don't matter as much as people like CCS think, but they're definitely not '1/10', either.

CCS

Reaction score
To her, how good you look is 1/3 of the equation.
How interested you are in her is another 1/3 of the equation.
Everything else is another 1/3.
And you need a 75% to pass. But passing does not guarantee sex, unless you got at least a 60% in the looks area too.

ali777

Reaction score
CCS said:
To her, how good you look is 1/3 of the equation.
How interested you are in her is another 1/3 of the equation.
Everything else is another 1/3.
And you need a 75% to pass. But passing does not guarantee sex, unless you got at least a 60% in the looks area too.

Ok the atractiveness equation is as follows:

L=Looks
I=Interest, your attraction to her
E=Everything else

L*1/3+I*1/3+E*1/3 > 0.75 to pass
L > 0.6 for sex

So, assuming you just about make the 60% from the looks department:
0.6*0.33 + I*1/3 + E*1/3 > 0.75
I*1/3+E*1/3 > 0.55
I+E > 1.65

In other words, you must score 165% from Interest and Everything else combined. Let's say you are madly in love with her, and it reflects in your relationship and you score 100% in this department. That leaves for 65% for Everything else....

CCS has just proven that 60% looks, 100% love, and 65% everything else gets you a pass and :hump: . In other words, if we look at the numbers carefully, we can see that looks is the least important thing when a woman decides if she's taking a man to bed or not.

Well done CCS, you finally realise that looks is not as important as the other things in life....

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
Let me make it simple for you:

Looks matter. If they didn't then hairloss wouldnt be such an issue, mirite?

Deny it all you want, its the truth. They don't matter as much as people like CCS think, but they're definitely not '1/10', either.
To be honest, I think my view that looks matter (10%) is an overstatement. Shame that you have such a mind state. Maybe you need a few more years to grow up, mate.

The reason why most of us are on this board is because we are concerned about our self image; it would be naïve to think that a N1 hairline would get you all the vagina you want.

Would it help your situation? Nope, especially not of you're a self centred depressed f*** like what you're displaying on here.

I can guarantee you 110%, if I sent your sorry *** out with an sub-par looking bald buddy of mine who doesn't whine about his appearance ... He'd pick up a landslide more chicks than you. Why? Confidence. Get that through your thick skull and maybe you'll see. But again, maybe you need a few more years to grow up, mate.