Dating theory for SAF to pick apart:

barcafan

Reaction score
Lol dude you really screwed up my quote, you switched me and KANGA around.

Anyways he's a guy that probably just read the game and now he's talking down to those who dont know as much about women as he supposedly does (laugh).

I personally think he's angry at his past failures and is acting out; needs to convince himself that he's right.

That 'emotional creatures that live in the emotional moment' was real cute, who ya paraphrasing that from, champ?

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
person said:
u are a virgin mate?

Pointless question to ask over the internet, the answer however is no.

person said:
CCS said:
s.a.f said:
You have no hope with this attitude you seem to think that the average woman is going to be repulsed by you because you dont look like this:

[attachment=0:1d71pwpk]Zac_Efron.jpg[/attachment:1d71pwpk]
and the only interaction they will give you is to somehow use their sexuality in order to lead you on and rip you off for some financial gain.

SAF, that guy is ugly. Well, not ugly, but he is a kid with a round face. I could get more tail than him. Or at least I would not trade my face for his either way. If you want to rebut my point, show a picture of a good looking man, not some teeny bopper.

I LOLed big time reading that ha ha! SAF got owned!

Have you seen his girlfriend? Girls think this guys amazing looking, That's a weird picture of him though..

ali777

Reaction score
person said:
Eureka said:
. Some dudes think madly humping away for 4 minutes does the trick.. but those noises she's making are ones of pain and discomfort...not pleasure.

You are a virgin mate?

person, it might sound strange to you, but Eureka is right.... humping away does nothing for most women.

s.a.f

Reaction score
ali777 said:
person said:
Eureka said:
. Some dudes think madly humping away for 4 minutes does the trick.. but those noises she's making are ones of pain and discomfort...not pleasure.

You are a virgin mate?

person, it might sound strange to you, but Eureka is right.... humping away does nothing for most women.

:agree: Obviously a typical p**rn watcher.

CCS

Reaction score
Maybe that is just a bad pic of Zac Efron, but I think he could not get more women over the age of 21 than I can. Maybe he could get lost of 15 year olds though. I don't mean ugly 21 year olds either. I really think any attractive woman over the age of 21 would think he looks like a little round faced kid. I could be wrong though. I'm not bi so I don't know. Just saying if he and I were to go compete and hit on the same 21 year old, at least I would go into the competition with confidence.

maybe not confidence that I would get her, but confidence she would not pic him over me.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
[

Whatever mate, I know its easier to make girls c*m by licking them out, but I personally have made 75% of girls c*m by just humping them, maybe you are just not as good as me in bed. Mind you the girls you probably bang are 30/40 and are menapausal whereas I do the deed to horney teenagers.

s.a.f

Reaction score
person said:
Whatever mate, I know its easier to make girls c*m by licking them out, but I personally have made 75% of girls c*m by just humping them, maybe you are just not as good as me in bed. Mind you the girls you probably bang are 30/40 and are menapausal whereas I do the deed to horney teenagers.

I suppose you know the accuracy of that figure for definate? :roll:
Ps older birds know by experience how to get themselves off better than most 'horney' teenagers.

CCS

Reaction score
I thought 30 year olds are hornier than teenagers. But maybe it just seems that way to a guy who approaches a 20 year old one day and a 30 year old the next. The 30 year old has different standards, and also looking for someone to help raise kids, so she seems hornier.

One thing I will say about experience: the longer you can delay ejaculation during masterbation, the better it feels. Even a few seconds can really make a huge difference.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
CCS said:
One thing I will say about experience: the longer you can delay ejaculation during masterbation, the better it feels. Even a few seconds can really make a huge difference.
At least now you are talking from experience. Thats a great quote btw.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
person said:
s.a.f said:
[

Alright.. and although That's highly unlikely.. or I mean highly unlikely in the sense that it's impossible that your bark is up to your bite since the number of women who can achieve orgasms that way is like 15% of all women. So how numerically likely is it that of the 75% of the women you've made love to they have all fallen into the 15% category?

Although it's possible that the women your speaking of were grinders.. in which case you could be thinking it was all your johnny come lately who did all the work.. or you could have an overtly wide penis.. I tend to side with the former though.

Anyway, it has nothing to do with your humping skills. Or the age of the women, although I'd much rather be making love to a milf then a teenager "personally" Experience and wisdom go hand and hand with age partna. However the point is that it's all about the button, that's where it's at. And not in the sense that it's like half and half, in the sense that ladies get a ridiculous amount of pleasure outta their button, and a big chunk comes out of the pie chart if your only focusing on the inside... for instance like the whole pie, and she's left with crumbs.

You can live on in sexual ignorance if you wish, but try and be more altruistic. How often would you have sex if you weren't having an orgasm? Girls get the multiple orgasms, and guys get the phrase minutemen. So we never have sex and don't finish.. but sex would be torture if you were about to c*m and the girl suddenly tenses up and finishes then rolls over and falls asleep. And your left there to do what? Finish yourself off? ... wouldn't wanna be that person.

uncomfortable man said:
CCS said:
At least now you are talking from experience. Thats a great quote btw.

LOL! I can remember learning that when I was like 13-14.. Back in the days when a covergirl commercial was reason enough to release the tension.

CCS

Reaction score
I don't think 15-30% of women are able to get orgasms from coitus alone. I think at any given time, 15-30% of the relationships have that going on. Some of it is skill, some of it is the woman, and a lot of it is the size of the man. If a woman is wired for coitus, and you got endurance, good motions, and can arouse her in other ways, then you can get her off even if you are small. Some of it might be her grinding. If you are big, you can hurt her easier, and you still got to last long enough which is harder since she is tigher on you. But overall, I think a big chuck of the 15-30% is the top 25% of men size wise; their girlfriends are the ones saying yes in the polls. Still, just about every guy should do OK if he goes down and puts out the effort down there, unless he is severely lacking in other areas. It is also easier to get her off with penetration if you already got her off by going down. And if you fail, at least you got her off before hand. Just make sure you look good enough to get a woman who is at least average looking, that way it will be fun to go down.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
All I know guys is those big wet patches on my bed sheets ain't her pee pee.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Oh person :gay: your such a self proclaimed stud.

GeminiX

Reaction score
I'd love to know where all these amazing stats and percentages come from.

My mind boggles at the complexity of the "Great spreadsheet of life" that so many members of this forum use.

Guys, it's simple:

Great looking guys will be desktop wallpaper, calendars, stripper shows.
Confident guys are the ones that get relationships.

Stop confusing drunken one night stands with the "cute guy" or "hot chick" with long term relationship potential.

This approach of blaming women for not getting laid is so sad and frustrating to read, and yet every couple of months it will be posted and argued about over and over ad infinitum.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol loads of people say my girlfriend looks like zac efrons gf. i call her gabriella all the time(she was called that in high school musical)

ok well my thots are these...

On the previous statements looks are important than 1 out of 10. Im a part time model and believe me i know what women are like to a good degree as i have been with many :$ . Women LOVE what they cant have...a challenge. For instance when a girl sees a guy getting female attention she sees him as alot more desireable. Other examples are girls fancying their friends bf's or a girl dumping her bf and then seeing him a few months later looking well and round women..she wants him agen. That is why alot of guys act like they not interested (when they are) and the woman starts to see him as more attractive.. it works. However as much as you break down theories on how to get women it all boils down to mostly if they fancy you on first look. thats the sad truth. why its called attraction.

Anyways confidence IS a big part of pulling women. Women love a guy with depth and that can hold his own against other males. Condifence gives off an air to women that ur desirable. When a woman sees a guy with good posture, in his group being a leader, and respected among his peers it shows them he is relationship material. Never should a guy chase women. i have never done it in my life and never will. I never want to loose control of the situaution. My friend is also a part time model and my roomate and he could do so much better if he didnt chase. He gets drunk too much and grinds girls on the dance floor. They hate it. When he is easy on the drink they flock round him and he has went with some women you wouldnt believe.

i get girls coming up to me in clubs often enough etc. women can be like guys in that respect. In my first year at college i used and abused like hell. lol. why?? because wmen are easy. in modern times with drink etc women are more sex hungry than guys!! :agree: Its more acceptable for women to do one nighters. I hate girls like that now and i hate barbies. having a gf i wouldnt go with them but if i was single i still wouldnt. I personally like women with the girl next door look . natural beauty. a girl you can look at without makeup and still be wowed. :punk: i would NEVER date a girl that i went with in a club. Cause those girls do that all the time and ya wouldnt know where they been.

my views on girls are that when young you should go with as many as you can. not only for fun but to learn how they work. then after college find the wifey. :)

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
In my first year at college i used and abused like hell. lol. why?? because wmen are easy
I never abused a girl in my life, no matter how easy/fuckable she was, never enjoyed playing with peoples emptions, after all if i treat her good then she is more likely to sleep with the next guy and keep the "happiness cycle" rolling, just something to think about ;)
(M... im also not a very good looking guy, maybe because i had to "work harder" to get with them, i value girls more :S)

CCS

Reaction score
iwantperfection:

Women don't want the guys they can't have because they can't have them. They want those guys because those guys are attractive. It is true though that if someone is at all interested in someone, they feel a bit of a loss when they can't have them on demand, and might try to fix that. But if that is a man's only way of attracting a woman, then she will only want sex with him when he is saying no, and he won't get it as often as he wants. If you are doing better than that, it is your looks at play.

Chasing a woman and approaching her are two different things. You got to approach, or wait to be approached. I don't chase any women, but none go for me. Maybe some are super attracted, but they don't approach. Being attractive to other women may help you, but you got to approach some time to get them around you in the first place. If you don't have to, then it is your looks that brought them there. So the question is how to approach, not just not to chase.

As for chasing, I agree that if you make it perfectly clear to a woman that you want her bad and she has you around her finger, very often she will try to use you and see just how far she can go. And yes, she does like it. It just does not seem that way if you are not getting layed. It is not correct that women don't like easy guys; it is correct they don't sleep with easy guys at much, since they want to keep them hungry.

It is true that confident guys tend to get more women. That is because someone has to make the first move. That does not mean that a super confident, below average looking guy, can compete with a super good looking, mildly confident guy. Often women will ask out the guys they want. I see it all the time all around me. If a guy looks good, women make the first move often. If a guy is beneath her, he has to ask her out. Women don't typically ask out guys less attractive than them for simple negotiation reasons: they don't want to look too interested or else he won't think he has to pay, and will think he can get sex often. They have to make him chase. A guy getting a woman is a bit more complicated than just letting her chase.

My problem is I don't approach at all. Or if I do, I don't talk about the right stuff to let her know I'm interested, and don't use the right body language/voice tone to express interest. And I don't read her body language since I look off into space, so I don't show the right levels of interest at the right times. And when I do think I see interest, I don't know how to test it or transition to a more direct level of flirting. I just talk about school and have their interest at first and eventually have them convinced I am just interested in the conversation and not her. My other problem is not knowing who is in my league and what I can expect from each league. Because of the uncertainty, I often just don't approach at all. If I looked better, women would try harder to keep the contact going, and would see me as a fixer upper. But in my current state, I can get some women, but I really need to improve my social skills. I am still thinking about it, and want to practice, but mostly just working on my appearance for now rather than get too stressed out spinning my wheels. Women are approached at bars so much that they don't mind being rude and using men there, even if you are in their league, so I advise average guys not to even try picking up women there. Parties or hobbie clubs are much better.

CCS

Reaction score
My other advise to average looking guys is to have some hobbies or stuff you do for fun, on a daily basis. If you just sit at your computer depressed all day, then when you ask a woman out you won't even know where to take her besides a movie theator or restaurant. If you have hobbies and activities though, you can invite her to join you there. Lower pressure and saves money and shows you have much more originality. If I took a woman to my room, all there would be is the bed. She's see me as boring. The other option would be a hike. Don't take her to a bar though unless you don't mind other men hitting on her.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i hate to big headed but i have always had women come to me. though i still obv approached 2. i was in the *popular* crowd at school and now so at college. i dont judge myself by looks or anyone else. with girls its about looks to get their attention and then the rest to seal the deal. ccs you should aim for the girl YOU want and not what you think you could get. as they say the guy that gets rejected the most is the one that leaves with most numbers. i met my girl at the gym..side by side treadmills! :)