Dating theory for SAF to pick apart:

s.a.f

Reaction score
KANGA said:
I can guarantee you 110%, if I sent your sorry *** out with an sub-par looking bald buddy of mine who doesn't whine about his appearance ... He'd pick up a landslide more chicks than you. Why? Confidence. Get that through your thick skull and maybe you'll see. But again, maybe you need a few more years to grow up, mate.

And I can guarantee you 110% that if you put CCS's mind into that model guys body he would attract plenty of interest but still fail to get laid, infact he'd probably stay at home looking in the mirror for signs of hairloss and finding other flaws.

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
KANGA said:
I can guarantee you 110%, if I sent your sorry *** out with an sub-par looking bald buddy of mine who doesn't whine about his appearance ... He'd pick up a landslide more chicks than you. Why? Confidence. Get that through your thick skull and maybe you'll see. But again, maybe you need a few more years to grow up, mate.

And I can guarantee you 110% that if you put CCS's mind into that model guys body he would attract plenty of interest but still fail to get laid, infact he'd probably stay at home looking in the mirror for signs of hairloss and finding other flaws.
Yeah, aiming for perfection is hopeless and a waste of time. Some people can't break out of that shell.

barcafan

Reaction score
KANGA said:
barcafan said:
Let me make it simple for you:

Looks matter. If they didn't then hairloss wouldnt be such an issue, mirite?

Deny it all you want, its the truth. They don't matter as much as people like CCS think, but they're definitely not '1/10', either.
To be honest, I think my view that looks matter (10%) is an overstatement. Shame that you have such a mind state. Maybe you need a few more years to grow up, mate.

The reason why most of us are on this board is because we are concerned about our self image; it would be naïve to think that a N1 hairline would get you all the vagina you want.

Would it help your situation? Nope, especially not of you're a self centred depressed f*ck like what you're displaying on here.

Dude you really need to stop raging. I'm not even trying to offend you and you're totally taking it personally. What's the point of having a simple argument with you if you'll just get out of hand? I'm done.

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
KANGA said:
barcafan said:

Looks matter. If they didn't then hairloss wouldnt be such an issue, mirite?

Deny it all you want, its the truth. They don't matter as much as people like CCS think, but they're definitely not '1/10', either.
To be honest, I think my view that looks matter (10%) is an overstatement. Shame that you have such a mind state. Maybe you need a few more years to grow up, mate.

The reason why most of us are on this board is because we are concerned about our self image; it would be naïve to think that a N1 hairline would get you all the vagina you want.

Would it help your situation? Nope, especially not of you're a self centred depressed f*ck like what you're displaying on here.

Dude you really need to stop raging. I'm not even trying to offend you and you're totally taking it personally. What's the point of having a simple argument with you if you'll just get out of hand? I'm done.

Still dunno what you're talking about, mate.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ali777 said:
CCS said:
To her, how good you look is 1/3 of the equation.
How interested you are in her is another 1/3 of the equation.
Everything else is another 1/3.
And you need a 75% to pass. But passing does not guarantee sex, unless you got at least a 60% in the looks area too.

Ok the atractiveness equation is as follows:

L=Looks
I=Interest, your attraction to her
E=Everything else

L*1/3+I*1/3+E*1/3 > 0.75 to pass
L > 0.6 for sex

So, assuming you just about make the 60% from the looks department:
0.6*0.33 + I*1/3 + E*1/3 > 0.75
I*1/3+E*1/3 > 0.55
I+E > 1.65

Is this for real? did these two break it down toa formula?! ... did you ever talked with a girl ?
I never heard a girl giving such attetion to looks to actually start running numbers in her head.....damn :roll:
Get real, looks only matters if you either at the 10% at the top of the scale or 10% at the bottom... if your not in either group then its purely peronality/situation/the girls taste (ie if she generaly intrested), i gave the earlier exmaple to prove that girls just as shallow as we are, they would love to f*** a 10 same way you do, but if you only hunting 10s who are our of your leauge, note to yourself that you gonna have to muscle that arm alot :jackit:

ali777

Reaction score
Smooth said:
Is this for real? did these two break it down toa formula?! ... did you ever talked with a girl ?
I never heard a girl giving such attetion to looks to actually start running numbers in her head.....damn :roll:
Get real, looks only matters if you either at the 10% at the top of the scale or 10% at the bottom... if your not in either group then its purely peronality/situation/the girls taste (ie if she generaly intrested), i gave the earlier exmaple to prove that girls just as shallow as we are, they would love to f*ck a 10 same way you do, but if you only hunting 10s who are our of your leauge, note to yourself that you gonna have to muscle that arm alot :jackit:

Dude calm down!!!!!!!! It was meant to be a joke, I don't think you got my point. I was just trying to prove to CCS through his logic of thinking that even when put down to numbers his logic proves that looks is at the the bottom of the pile...

I'm trying to help a brother here... I want CCS to understand that he's not being rational with his obsession about the way he looks...

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
Me thinks you live in a fictional world KANGA, "Thiss heaaare ain't no barbie world"

It's obviously not as serious as CCs makes it out to be, but it's almost definitely more then 10% man.... First impressions are very important, and bald, is generally viewed as "negative". Now some girls, plenty of girls even, can get around that. But it's the difference between some girls who won't even think about it and some who might consider it. Best not have any other serious flaws though.. like if your also a cereal killer.. or a republican.

Your right about confidence though. Even so if you throw some hot bloke in a bar, who's got no confidence whatsoever... well let's say he's conan obrien, Conan Obrien trapped in brad pitts body.. but ol Conan only see's himself when he looks in the mirror. And he's suicidal.. leno done went to 10 o clock.. and he's stealin ratings...And he isn't even funny. He was supposed to retire, and fade into obscurity, die in a car crash years later, at his funeral conan was going to make a joke about how he is being buried in a jean jacket. But that didn't happen, and shoot poor conan ready to jump..Instead of a witty comic he thinks of himself as a pale half ginger kid.. but he's not a kid anymore.. he's just a pale half ginger man.. the ginger man.. a ginger wannabe.. his school days flash back at him.

But even so, the ladies don't see Conan, they see pitt. Glorious full hair headed pitt.. a gladiator, a gunslinger, a beautiful man.. without the mustache because inglorious bastards has finished filming..(It was a great movie btw) and damn, do they like what they see. They could walk up to him, and say "hey pretty boy" And conanPitt could reply "I hate myself, please kill me, I just want it to end".. and she wouldn't run screaming in another direction, she wouldn't quietly walk away in awkward silence, an awkward silence shared only by her because Conan barely even registered her being there. Nor would she hand him a gun like she did his bald counterpart in another dimension. No she would try and comfort him, She wouldn't see it as a negative.. she's found herself a fixer upper, and look at all the ladies in line behind her, she better get him fast.

Conitt has amazing, mind blowing sex that night, And lives happily ever after, 2 kids, beautiful wife, and hey, he's pretty funny, people don't laugh the way they did before, he doesn't really notice. It's harder to laugh at hot people, especially when they do self deprecating jokes about their freakish height.. when their just above average.. or their weird hair, when their hair is in fact perfection reached, or their pale skin, when in fact they have the prefect skin tone desired by all. Also since there's finally another comedian who isn't just mildly attractive Dane cook finally goes out of business. And the hot girl from the bar.. the beautiful one he married, who likes a*** and threesomes and monster trucks and football.. turned out to be a retired demolitions technician.. (she's black) And Jay Lenos car mysteriously explodes, The police found a bomb. It was labeled from: Conan " Always said I'd get the last laugh Jay".. but people were just happy to be rid of him and his terrible jokes so instead of solving the case they slapped words like mysterious and inconclusive on his case file and filed it away, then the cabinet fell out a window.. then spontaneously combusted.

The other Conitt, the one exactly the same as our Conitt, Aside from his baldness. went home and shot himself that night with the gun, the one the black girl gave him.

Fact: Having your entire scalp in plain view of the world means your life will suck.

Fact: She really does care

Fact: You DO look old

Fact: They are laughing at you

Fact: Life without hair is meaningless

EurekaCorp can not be held responsible nor liable for any physical harm non specified persons may or may not have in fact after perhaps reading the previously stated scientifically tested consensus reached lab tested facts which may have hypothetically occurred or been inflicted after lettered facts were absorbed. Our goal is to emotionally harm you, you should only hate yourself if your bald. Our Essentials brand of wigs can be found at Our website "www.SellYourSouldForHair.com.org.Net" as can competitive pricing for our scalp refits and cranium seeds, Trust us Weill have you saying "Eureka" In no time.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Eureka, :freaked: what you been smoking???

barcafan

Reaction score
Fanjeera said:
My forehead looks like a cinema screen. Can I have vagina?

Yeah dude, even if you look like the elephant man, that doesn't matter

As long as you have confidence you can pull 90% of girls.

Obsidian

Reaction score
People in this thread hold high opinions of themselves. :whistle:

ali777

Reaction score
Obsidian said:
People in this thread hold high opinions of themselves. :whistle:

It's better than being pessimistic :punk:

The whole point is that we can't live our lives feeling sorry for ourselves. That's not the right mindset to have.

CCS

Reaction score
Problem with being 100% in love with women is women measure your love by what you give them. If you look good, they measure it by how much sex you have with them. If you are rich, they measure it by you sharing it. Try marrying a woman without spending at least $800 on a ring for her. And most will be embarrassed to show it to their friends, unless you look good.

Looks

How much money/resources you have

and Love for her (your willingness to give her what she wants)

Still sound like a good deal? I mean really, some hot guy does not return her call. She vents to you. You say, "I love you so much I'd return your call". She thinks "you better buy me stuff or do a lot more than that and not expect sex too often." But she senses you are naiive, and does not want to break the bad news, so she says, "you are too nice", as her way of rejecting you.

CCS

Reaction score
and Ali777, if a shrink tells me I can get sex from a hottie without paying her for it, then I'll listen. But if he just says I have body image issues and leaves it at that, he is a f*ck'n liar.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
s.a.f said:
You have no hope with this attitude you seem to think that the average woman is going to be repulsed by you because you dont look like this:

[attachment=0:1h1hmaqw]Zac_Efron.jpg[/attachment:1h1hmaqw]
and the only interaction they will give you is to somehow use their sexuality in order to lead you on and rip you off for some financial gain.

SAF, that guy is ugly. Well, not ugly, but he is a kid with a round face. I could get more tail than him. Or at least I would not trade my face for his either way. If you want to rebut my point, show a picture of a good looking man, not some teeny bopper.

I LOLed big time reading that ha ha! SAF got owned!

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
[quote="Eurekae]. Some dudes think madly humping away for 4 minutes does the trick.. but those noises she's making are ones of pain and discomfort...not pleasure. [/quote]

You are a virgin mate?

s.a.f

Reaction score
person said:
CCS said:
s.a.f said:
You have no hope with this attitude you seem to think that the average woman is going to be repulsed by you because you dont look like this:

[attachment=0:djhnr3mn]Zac_Efron.jpg[/attachment:djhnr3mn]
and the only interaction they will give you is to somehow use their sexuality in order to lead you on and rip you off for some financial gain.

SAF, that guy is ugly. Well, not ugly, but he is a kid with a round face. I could get more tail than him. Or at least I would not trade my face for his either way. If you want to rebut my point, show a picture of a good looking man, not some teeny bopper.

I LOLed big time reading that ha ha! SAF got owned!

Phfff !! CCS claiming he could get more tail than Zac Efron :hairy: yeah ok! :roll:
Any you call the opinion of a crazy guy getting owned? :shakehead:

Yeah, I'll never live that one down. :roll:

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
KANGA said:
barcafan said:

Still dunno what you're talking about, mate.

KANGA you are so f-ing rude. He is saying that looks do count and I for one agree with him, you then got very angry at him and then he is saying that he wanted a debate not a personal argument against him. He is to an extent apologising to you ...mate.