Do bald guys need to have more balls than guys with hair?

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Try 4'11" and 5'6". thats a better comparison between the difference of Bald and balding.
That would hold some weight if it was as common for a man to be 4'11 as it was to be bald.

Anyway there's only going to be one outcome here, to agree to disagree.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ghg said:
So basically you're saying that it's normal for people to slowly turn into midgets? Because when someone's balding it usually means that he will be bald probably sooner rather than later. If someone's short it doesn't mean he's "shortening". Yet you claim these two are the same thing. What a f****ing einstein.

Are you saying, people don't stop balding? They all go bald fully? I see plenty of people who have it stop.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hammer87 said:
Firstly, it was probably the worst analogy in the history of anaologies. Secondly, someone who is 5ft 2 can relate to someone who is 5ft 1 despite being taller than them, yes.

You may as well have said 'Imagine your dick, arms and legs have fallen off, that's exactly what losing hair is like!'.

So you are saying being BALD compared to balding/thinning is the same as a guy being one inch shorter than someone else? WOW! Some people really need to experience this to understand the difference.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hammer87 said:
I don't think there's a huge difference from balding (e.g. have a thin strip of hair going from ear to ear when the crown and hairline have gone) and being bald.

That alone shows that you don't understand the difference.

I would pretty much give anything to be a Norwood 4.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hammer87 said:
That would hold some weight if it was as common for a man to be 4'11 as it was to be bald.

It's not "common" for a guy to be bald (Norwood 5 and up) in their 20's. It's common for men to go bald but that is generalizing. Men who lose some hair int heir 30's and 40's are grouped in. Don't you think that is a bit more common?

emex4

Established Member
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
I would pretty much give anything to be a Norwood 4.

man thats really not that far out of the question. a hair transplant or two with a good doctor could easily turn a NW6/7 into a NW4. and that stage of baldness is the best time to get one because you know its not gonna get any worse.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
ghg said:
So basically you're saying that it's normal for people to slowly turn into midgets? Because when someone's balding it usually means that he will be bald probably sooner rather than later. If someone's short it doesn't mean he's "shortening". Yet you claim these two are the same thing. What a f****ing einstein.

Are you saying, people don't stop balding? They all go bald fully? I see plenty of people who have it stop.

Yeah, it doesn't usually stop.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
Hammer87 said:

It's not "common" for a guy to be bald (Norwood 5 and up) in their 20's. It's common for men to go bald but that is generalizing. Men who lose some hair int heir 30's and 40's are grouped in. Don't you think that is a bit more common?

Who cares? It's still 1000 x more common for a man to be bald in his 20s than it is for him to be under 5ft.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Forget the height analogy, it doesn't translate. The cosmetic and social factors in comparison between a slight diffuse thinner/receeder and a full blown bald guy are not the only issues in contention here. I also envy those in the prior category because their chances of fixing their situation are far greater than an nw6. Considering they respond to the meds, they will probably never see the day come where they are completely bald. They have enough hair to maintain which gives them options. They can use concealer, bald guys can't. If they decide to get a transplant, then they will be paying only a fraction of what a bald guy would pay for the same procedure with far better chances of "pulling it off". Us bald guys are at the bottom of this pit, left with little to no recourse or hope (very distressing), while the rest of you still have a fighting chance. Wait, slight correction. Bald guys who spend over 12,000 bucks on a hair transplant and have nothing to show for it but the scars are at the bottom of this particular pit called hair loss. My hats off to you dude.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hammer87 said:
Who cares? It's still 1000 x more common for a man to be bald in his 20s than it is for him to be under 5ft.

Hey! Why don't we all just throw out numbers like that without ANY FACTS TO BACK IT UP?

Cmon! Try again!

ali777

Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
Hammer87 said:

Hey! Why don't we all just throw out numbers like that without ANY FACTS TO BACK IT UP?

Cmon! Try again!

So, you think statistically being 4'11" and NW6 are the same???

I'm supporting Hammer here, being 4'11" and NW6 are not the same.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
Hammer87 said:

Cmon! Try again!

:shock:

f***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIDGETS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who needs facts when it's common sense. I personally know 8 bald people under 30, forgetting all those I pass everyday. I've seen 4 people under 5ft in my entire life (Excluding the time when I saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory). - I can barely believe I even bothered replying to a suggestion that being under 5ft tall is more normal than being bald under 30 and that it's an equal or greater social stigma...get a grip and some perspective.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Ever watch Little people, big world? Those midgets stick together, and why shouldn't they? If people subconsiously coorelate height with importance, then midgets are pretty fucked, wouldn't you say? They are people who didn't do anything wrong, but are treated like they did. So I don't blame them for starting their own community so that they can feel normal.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd love to visit one of those communities.

I wouldn't say they're treated 'as if they've done something wrong'. But let's be fair, it's hard to take them seriously. If one was my boss and yelling orders at me, I'd feel far less inhibition when telling him to 'f*** off' than I would to a normal sized person.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Midgets have it worse. End of story.

ali777

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Midgets have it worse. End of story.

That's what we said in the first place...

s.a.f

Reaction score
Nobody was disputing that. :dunno:

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ali777 said:

Id rather be a bit over 5 foot tall than bald for a variety of reasons.

Now how did that mean midgets?

You have to love when people twist thing to try and make a point.

My analogy was that balding people saying they are in the same boat as bald people
IS SIMILAR TO
short people (5 foot 5 for example) saying they are in the same boat as midgets.

Get it? Got it? Good!

s.a.f

Reaction score
I believe a midget is classed as under 4' tall.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
ali777 said:

Id rather be a bit over 5 foot tall than bald for a variety of reasons.

You don't know what it's like being a tad over 5 foot tall so you can't say that. Oh sh*t, I just realized I used your favourite get out of jail card there.