Do you know a Hacker? Read here

DJ007

Reaction score
Yep i too have had trouble logging on to the site here over the last month, as tynanW said.
Im from the UK too and found the only way i could access the page was from another link.
I kept getting a white page saying "SEVER TOO BUSY" which i have never seen before.

Keep up the good work guys

hairnow

Reaction score
"Oh yeh, da man defin'ly likes da Baerrrrsss an' he likes d'em braaaatssss, too.

"I seen him tailgait over da'eerrr by Soldierrr Field.

Eyeeee! What-da-hell is wrong witchew? Ainchew from Chicaaago? Don'pud'no kraut on d'em braaaaaatsss! What-da-hell is wrong withchew?"

Da Mare,

Rich Daley

Go Baerrssss, Go Braaaatssss, Go Baerrsss, Go Braaatssss...

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Got to the third page of posts and stopped reading, so I am not sure if you solved the problem or not. If you didn't you are going to have one hell of a time tracking this person down unless you have some serious resources. I have a very basic understanding of what the person is doing to the site and I can tell you that it is going to be very difficult to catch the person unless you really get the FBI involved.

The reason for this is that people who know how to use different servers and clone messages to make it seem like you are sending them is most likely using a server outside of the US and are probably routing through a couple of them making it very hard to track. Your best bet is to keep the authorities in the loop everytime you get a letter for spamming. The absolute worst thing you can do is even attempt to do the same thing to someone else, because it makes you just as bad as them and you will most likely get caught also.

Cassin

Reaction score
Admin said:
Tynan, its very important to document the error. Do you remember what it says?

This is what is has always said to me........This happened again today about 1 PM central time.

Error - 404

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Failed to connect to server:
http://www.hairlosstalk.com (80)

Reason: Hostname unknown.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Odelay said:
The absolute worst thing you can do is even attempt to do the same thing to someone else, because it makes you just as bad as them and you will most likely get caught also.
Understood. This wasn't implied anywhere in this thread though, just for the record. In fact we stated plainly that we had no intention of doing it back to them. Just needed someonw who knew how to track things down.

HairLossTalk.com

hairnow

Reaction score
Happened to me again last night 9:00pm central and today 9:30am central. Just a blank screen. No message at all.

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
combmehair said:
I like to connect a face to vile messages. So here he is, the man himself, Kevin S. Wilson:

images

What's he doing in this picture? Trying to sell us a used bar-b-que? He should go to the gym and quit eating so much. 8)

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Yea.

Someone is doing something again. Im able to see the site but many people aren't able to right now. I've got two support teams looking into it right now. Im going to be so glad when I get off of Interland and move to a hosting provider that actually cares about its customers.

For those of you who have websites. Avoid interland like the plague. I've never been treated so poorly as a customer in my life, in any capacity by any industry.

HairLossTalk.com

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
We found out what happened.

Someone (any guess who?) contacted our registrar to notify them that our email address was out of date, so our registrar took us completely offline.

I dont know why Im able to see the site right now but it will most likely be down for a day or two pretty soon.

Whoever this dude is, he is seriously a loser.

HairLossTalk.com

G

I probably should say something about those star trek rejects but I won´t. Instead I just want to say that you are doing an amazing job and I hope everything works out. Wherever this site ends up I´ll be sure to follow.

Peace from Sweden.

G

couldn't get through to HairLossTalk.com for three days now!!

first couple of days the error message read:

"the specified server could not be found"

and yesterday is was:

the attempt to load 'Accessing URL:http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions/viewforum.php?f=11'failed.

:freaked2:

Bismarck

Reaction score
tynanW said:
couldn't get through to HairLossTalk.com for three days now!!

first couple of days the error message read:

"the specified server could not be found"

and yesterday is was:

the attempt to load 'Accessing URL:http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions/viewforum.php?f=11'failed.

:freaked2:

I had exactly the same the last 3 days.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Well we're back in business. Sorry everyone.

HairLossTalk.com

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
No, welcome back to all of you.

HairLossTalk.com :)

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was unable to get onto this site for 4DAYS STRAIGHT!!!!!! it sucked.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, anyone notice the pages loading any faster or anything of that nature?

Also - if you see anything on the site that isn't currently working or is returning an error, please let us know here!

Thanks guys.

HairLossTalk.com

cloud

Reaction score
Hey HairLossTalk.com,

How come heralopecia.com is down at the moment?

Cloud