Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
on the long run, progesterone gave me a more comfortable feeling in my body
now i am on 100mg every eving/daily
only the first weeks are heavy

with Estrogen, Cyproteron, Finasteride

DHEA is over and out.. not anymore
How many mg of estradiol do u take?, iam currently on 4mg estradiol hemihydrate, is that a lot? What is the ypical dosage for male to female trangenders?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brigdeburn, what do U think, if I add Finasterid?1 gr
It would be good for your hair. But finasteride is never prescribed for women because it can feminize the male fetus, it's often said by doctors that women can't even touch a pill with their finger. So if you take finasteride, don't get pregnant. who knows, maybe the crappy doctors in Ukraine will give you lol.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
on the long run, progesterone gave me a more comfortable feeling in my body
now i am on 100mg every eving/daily
only the first weeks are heavy

with Estrogen, Cyproteron, Finasteride

DHEA is over and out.. not anymore
Mike have you developed gyno on your regimen? Also what is the E equivalent dosage of 100mg progesterone do you figure?
Might throw it in several months down the road so better start educating myself on it now.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I canceled progesterone. From him, very strange sensations, I thought my head would explode. Never again. And now I also take only 1 capsule of avodart and estradiol. So far the hair does not fall out. Maybe Avodart completely cancel. Estradiol is also anti-androgen, but it needs a lot to make it like AA.
Topical or pill form?

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical or pill form?

I took orally 100 mg. ugrogestane and didrogesteron 2 mg (synthetic progesterone). He did not fit me. the more from it can grow big boobs. from estrogen in small doses it is difficult to get them. maximum if they increase imperceptibly. and it will be more like a man's pumped chest than gyno. f*** this progesterone.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How many mg of estradiol do u take?, iam currently on 4mg estradiol hemihydrate, is that a lot? What is the ypical dosage for male to female trangenders?

a low dose... gel..

10 drops in the morning and 10 drops in evenig..

now, i am in a 2 weeks off-phase

i'll try to find a well dose for me

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

i dont really know

maybe 30-40 drops per day

maybe 2 strokes..one in the morning, next on evening = 20 drops twice a day

10 drops twice a day have developed a breast like A and has stopped my hairloss with a little regrow in the temples...

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mike have you developed gyno on your regimen? Also what is the E equivalent dosage of 100mg progesterone do you figure?
Might throw it in several months down the road so better start educating myself on it now.

yes, i've gyno..

my dose is 2x 10 drops E2 per day... every morning and evening..

i'll try to raise the dose up to 2x 15 drops.. maybe it makes the cheeks fuller and the skin more clear...

everybody is different.. you have to try..

but a low dose can develope a gyno in some weeks

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
No way haha, don’t see many people grow younger.

estrogen literally makes you younger,

1-s2.0-S0014579305004540-gr1.jpg

women have younger cells than men of the same age:

"We measured the rate of H2O2 production in the presence of succinate or malate plus pyruvate. In both cases, mitochondria from females produced approximately half the amount of H2O2 than those from males. "

"We have found (Table 1) that the levels of 8-oxo-deoxyguanosine (8-oxo-dG) (an excellent indicator of oxidative damage to DNA) are fourfold higher in males than in females [10]. This is the highest change we have observed in mitochondrial DNA oxidation in any physiological situation and shows that the chronic, continuous, increase in free radical production in males results in a marked oxidative and mutagenic lesion in mitochondrial DNA [18]."

" A few years ago Orr and Sohal [21] observed that Drosophila that overexpress either SOD or catalase (they lack GPx) did not increase their average life span. However, when they overexpressed both, the life span was increased. We have found that females overexpress both superoxide dismutase and GPx (both of them mitochondrial enzymes, Table 1). Moreover, this increase can be attributed to oestrogens (see below)."

"
Expression of 16S ribosomal RNA (16S rRNA) and glutathione levels, both biological markers of ageing, show that females are younger than males of the same chronological age"

" Thus, we tested [10] the hypothesis that if females are biologically younger than males of the same chronological age, they ought to express more 16S rRNA than males. This is indeed the case and the expression of 16S rRNA is more than threefold higher in females than in males of the same age (Table 1)."

" mitochondrial H2O2 production is significantly increased (by more than 50%) after ovariectomy and this is completely prevented when ovariectomised rats are treated with oestradiol at doses similar to those used in oestrogen replacement therapy (for details see [9])."

"The effect of oestradiol as an upregulator of antioxidant, longevity-related genes indicates that its administration might be beneficial to increase longevity, particularly of males, to reach a life span similar to females."

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0014579305004540

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still don't understand how your skin can look that good, despite the fact of taking oral minoxidil???
skin look better than at 26...
I wear sunscreen, am making healthier choices, and estradiol increases collagen and hyaluronic acid
What does hydrocortisone do for the hair? I was prescribed hydrocorisol cream for eczema a couple years ago and it was effective for that reason. Was warned to use it in moderation though as it was strong stuff.
yeah long term use can cause skin atrophy. but maybe that's good cause cause bald skin is thicker and fibrotic. There is some evidence of cross talk between corticosteriod and estrogenic pathways.. Dexamethasone for example downregulates ERa and increases DP aromatase 9x in culture which they think preferentiates the estrogen response toward ERb therefore benefiting hair.. I don't know if hydrocortisone has that same effect, but on these forumns I've seen a couple of regrowth cases with hyrocortisone added to the regimen.

but yes that is something you shouldn't use everyday in the long term.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been drinking topical minoxidil for the last four days. I got severe side effects such as headache, extremely tired, nausea , pain in the leg, etc.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been drinking topical minoxidil for the last four days. I got severe side effects such as headache, extremely tired, nausea , pain in the leg, etc.
What dose are you taking? I initially "felt" like I was getting sides at 2.5 mg, stopped, then restarted and have worked up to 5 mg with no sides. Not sure if initially it was nocebo or if puffiness and swelling of hands went away with continued use, but you should slowly titrate up. I would start with 2.5 mg and slowly work up to 5 mg or more.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bridgeburn

Say, please, how much should one use cyproteron for effect? how much do you use and how often?
and how much I need to take estradiol? What is your scheme? I also want to try. I sat on 4 mg estro and 1 mg duta. how much cyproterone add?