Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so far regrowth around hairline and much thicker hair (I think i will see more around 6-12 months). if I add estrogen to my regime, can i possibly drop dutas?
Please bank your sperms if u want to be a father one day, before starting estrogen, because estradiol can shut down the testicles function permenantly, unless you wanna be a mother that's a different story, get ready to lactate on estrogen, good luck

Last edited:

BOLLYnorWOOD

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please bank your sperms if u want to be a father one day, before starting estrogen, because estradiol can shut down the testicles function permenantly, unless you wanna be a mother that's a different story, get ready to lactate on estrogen, good luck
permanantly? didnt know that. But will estradiol make a huge difference in terms of hair better then spironolactone 200mg??

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are on estrogen long enough, then yes!, your pituitary gland will turn off the LH and the FSH signals to the testicles and the testicles will be disabled , in terms of hair, ant androgen stops further hair loss and estradiol regrow, but if u are on antiandrogen without estrodial, your bones will suffer, so u need estradiol in that case.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are on estrogen long enough, then yes!, your pituitary gland will turn off the LH and the FSH signals to the testicles and the testicles will be disabled , in terms of hair, ant androgen stops further hair loss and estradiol regrow, but if u are on antiandrogen without estrodial, your bones will suffer, so u need estradiol in that case.

BOLLYnorWOOD

My Regimen
Reaction score
i want to take it for 3 years. Is that risky?

BOLLYnorWOOD

My Regimen
Reaction score
so you Guys think oral spironolactone 200 mg with dutas is enough on its own for regrowth and thickness? i just Thought estrogen would give better regrowth.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so you Guys think oral spironolactone 200 mg with dutas is enough on its own for regrowth and thickness? i just Thought estrogen would give better regrowth.
Three years on spironolactone alone will only freeze your baldness but it won't regrow anything plus your bone density will decrease and your body will suffer, if u add estrogen u will feel healthier and better plus the regrowth of course but the cost is your manhood, u decide

BOLLYnorWOOD

My Regimen
Reaction score
Three years on spironolactone alone will only freeze your baldness but it won't regrow anything plus your bone density will decrease and your body will suffer, if u add estrogen u will feel healthier and better plus the regrowth of course but the cost is your manhood, u decide
Bro what about these people (they got regrowth on spironolactone):
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...16-nw3-at-19-now-22-with-norwood-0-5-1.65485/

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...teride-but-now-looking-for-a-new-cure.110277/

these are just examples. with dutas i experienced halt of hair loss and very bit regrowth. oral spironolactone 200 mg gave me thicker hair and regrowth. my Derm just said that estrodiol is better option. but In my case will i get more regrowth from spironolactone if i already have regrowth and thickness from it?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends how bad your hairloss is.. of course I think having zero testosterone and high estradiol is the safest for hair.. but you are young so its a better chance for you to regrow with spironolactone alone.

BOLLYnorWOOD

My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends how bad your hairloss is.. of course I think having zero testosterone and high estradiol is the safest for hair.. but you are young so its a better chance for you to regrow with spironolactone alone.
if it literally mutilates my genitals then i wont take. But i heard many cis genders take 2 mg estrogen. Is that safe with.oral spironolactone?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Three years on spironolactone alone will only freeze your baldness but it won't regrow anything plus your bone density will decrease and your body will suffer
spironolactone doesn't cause osteoporosis, unlike other AAs. because it doesn't significantly decrease sex hormones. It is indirectly estrogenic because it blocks the androgen receptor keeping T higher in the blood which aromatizes into estardiol.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
if it literally mutilates my genitals then i wont take. But i heard many cis genders take 2 mg estrogen. Is that safe with.oral spironolactone?
Nobody can say its totally without risk but a low dose, no more than 2mg should be fine.. every 2 to 3 hours or so the brain checks the current levels of sex hormones. If your E is above 200pg then it won't release the gonadotrophin signals to the testicles. If it is below the threshold it will release partial signaling.. its the consistency which is more important than the amount of dose taken. Splitting the E dose throughout the day inhibits more testicular function than if you were to take a single 2mg pill one time per day.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody can say its totally without risk but a low dose, no more than 2mg should be fine.. every 2 to 3 hours or so the brain checks the current levels of sex hormones. If your E is above 200pg then it won't release the gonadotrophin signals to the testicles. If it is below the threshold it will release partial signaling.. its the consistency which is more important than the amount of dose taken. Splitting the E dose throughout the day inhibits more testicular function than if you were to take a single 2mg pill one time per day.
Shall he take 2 Mg orally or bucally?

BOLLYnorWOOD

My Regimen
Reaction score
so splitting 2 mg is better then taking a whole 2 mg pil?

BOLLYnorWOOD

My Regimen
Reaction score
ok guys. @bridgeburn gave me good advice. i Have 2 options: adding 2 mg estrogen OR 10 mg oral min. i already have good regrowth on 0'5 dutas and 200 mg spironolactone but i Want little more so thats why i Post on this extreme thread. oral min 10 mg or 2 mg estrogen?? what do you guys think is best?

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok guys. @bridgeburn gave me good advice. i Have 2 options: adding 2 mg estrogen OR 10 mg oral min. i already have good regrowth on 0'5 dutas and 200 mg spironolactone but i Want little more so thats why i Post on this extreme thread. oral min 10 mg or 2 mg estrogen?? what do you guys think is best?
I am drinking topical minoxidil... and it is giving me horrible side effects.