Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tell me, does bicalutamide block alpha reductase like finasteride and Duta or do I need to take finasteride in addition?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tell me, does bicalutamide block alpha reductase like finasteride and Duta or do I need to take finasteride in addition?
Basically u will have T in your body but it cant be used up by the body because the receptors are blocked. Which means the T cant even turn into DHT. Perfect way of being a weak beta male.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
The day after the testosterone injection, stacys began to approach me on the street and offer sex. When I came to work, the boss felt that I dominant and gave me a leadership position. Men on the street began to nod at me as a sign of respect. The local angry dog stopped barking at me because he senses that I am reeking of testosterone. I was instantly cured of all illnesses and bench pressed 250kg without training. Yes, testosterone is awesome.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The day after the testosterone injection, stacys began to approach me on the street and offer sex. When I came to work, the boss felt that I dominant and gave me a leadership position. Men on the street began to nod at me as a sign of respect. The local angry dog stopped barking at me because he senses that I am reeking of testosterone. I was instantly cured of all illnesses and bench pressed 250kg without training. Yes, testosterone is awesome.
groomer

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends on how much T and dht you have and what dosage you use you will have to use finas or not

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Surprisingly, I may encounter the following problem: it turns out that my face is more attractive on an E than on a T. This will complicate the choice between hormones.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-25-03-47-04-225_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-25-03-47-04-225_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 61

Dhtchud69

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Surprisingly, I may encounter the following problem: it turns out that my face is more attractive on an E than on a T. This will complicate the choice between hormones.
Doubt it unless you’re on an insane dose for a sustained period 2bh. If you’ve been on the dose you’ve been on for years you’re gonna have to regain normal masculinity before you need to worry about hypermasculinity

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine giving up your face, skin and hair just to have thinner legs.
If everything goes well, I will not give up anything and will get a beautiful body with a low percentage of fat. Before HRT, when I was at my endogenous T, my face, if my memory serves me correctly, was beautiful. And I solved my skin problem with the help of Bicalutamide.

Last edited:

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ur an
What a f*****g joke! This curse is unbelievable!
I must have gotten massive upregulation after using dutasteride and even finasteride cause both drugs made hair worse for me. Im much much more stable after dropping them. dutasteride 1.5 years ago and finasteride a few months ago.