Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
the fact that u find Dani attractive just proves my point, anything that has a dick and moves is hot to you gay fags. Men being cute after 20 is not a thing and you should stop trying to make it a thing. look at Shawn Mendes, he was the cutest guy and then he turned 20 and had his face and body ravaged by testosterone. Its so sad that testosterone damage is acceptable and considered normal. f*** gay people for making men think staying on testosterone is justifiable
Not true at all. I only find a low percentage of men cute or attractive. And dani is cute. Anybody can be cute above 25 even, ur being too extreme now.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pic on the right: incelic school shooter

Pic on the left: married policeman who takes out the shooter xD
left: serial rapíst, wife beater, racist, neo nazi, showers once a month and masturbates 20 times per day and can never find a girl that isn't terrified of him

right: average pridegoer, lgbtq rights activist, cute boy, loved by everyone, can get every dick in town, mouth swollen from sucking too much penis, women love him, drowning in pussy despite not wanting any

which one would you pick?

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
left: serial rapíst, wife beater, racist, neo nazi, showers once a month and masturbates 20 times per day and can never find a girl that isn't terrified of him

right: average pridegoer, lgbtq rights activist, cute boy, loved by everyone, can get every dick in town, mouth swollen from sucking too much penis, women love him, drowning in pussy despite not wanting any

which one would you pick?
Left: happily married man

Right: TCAP pedophile

I knew you’d be attracted to the one on the right, like attracts like! XD

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's actually the other way around lmfao Dani posted his photo and all you guys thought he was hot. Dani mogs you
1721757954390.png

I also posted a photo of myself here and Dani said that he liked me and was cute. He suppresses his homosexuality, so he deleted all messages on this forum.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also theres nothing wrong with being gay you guys are so mean and judgy its cool to be trans but not gay
gay moids are the most primitive creatures on this planet, of course no one likes them. they have low standards and testosterone sex drive, its the worst combination that leads to STD's and a degenerate lifestyle

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 188244
I also posted a photo of myself here and Dani said that he liked me and was cute. He suppresses his homosexuality, so he deleted all messages on this forum.
I’ve got you frantically digging up old screenshots and there is nothing you can do about it except respond on command as instructed lmao