Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dawg i have a friend that takes proviron a DHT derivative from the pharmacy here in greece and have no hair problems and takes no finasteride or any kind of med WSE this is unfair i am mad that i have to take 22 mg oral minoxidil and dutasteride which i hate this one

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Youre so mean and an unloveable person
You came here to 'mog' us with your nw2 and post menopausal collagen deficient saggy skin, you medically induced menopause out of desperation cause ur balding so hard and still tried to brag about it somehow and now ur crying cause I pointed it out? You will never be a twink no matter how hard u try, ur just an average balding 6'2 moid and nothing can save u. You will never be a woman like me no matter how much estrogen u take so please stop trying to be like me it's just not gonna work. You were meant to be a bald man. You already went through twinkdeath at 15 due to your height and hairline and you need to accept it, YOU WILL NEVER BE A TWINK.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dawg i have a friend that takes proviron a DHT derivative from the pharmacy here in greece and have no hair problems and takes no finasteride or any kind of med WSE this is unfair i am mad that i have to take 22 mg oral minoxidil and dutasteride which i hate this one

If we all had Kurt russels hair genes the world would be saved from ugliness.

pissoff

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You came here to 'mog' us with your nw2 and post menopausal collagen deficient saggy skin, you medically induced menopause out of desperation cause ur balding so hard and still tried to brag about it somehow and now ur crying cause I pointed it out? You will never be a twink no matter how hard u try, ur just an average balding 6'2 moid and nothing can save u. You will never be a woman like me no matter how much estrogen u take so please stop trying to be like me it's just not gonna work. You were meant to be a bald man. You already went through twinkdeath at 15 due to your height and hairline and you need to accept it, YOU WILL NEVER BE A TWINK.
Tldr + obssesed uggo

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s because his parents hates him for what he is. A FREAK. So he has become a very mean spirited person.
Amazingly, XYU is an even bigger freak - the kind who is legitimately repulsive to every single person he’s ever encountered. XYU hates himself so much. Although 414 is a narcissist at least he loves himself lol. Almas is the cuck who admires guys online from afar and wishes so badly he could get a bf but he’s so ugly he knows he can’t. He’s so ugly even hair doesn’t make him look any better LOL

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not gay either im straight and I dont have erection problems so your little cute boi pussy dont need to worry, but finasteride reduces my precious semen that I like to eat and feed to my little girls like 4141 and you. Im glad that you are 1% of guys that use estrogen just for hair cause I like my cute femboys mmmmmmmm drooling.
Femboys don't like you. That's your disappointment.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ur so insecure of your body that you need to hide it with big baggy clothes Bahahhaha. While im here with a normal looking hot male body, no woman will ever like you little freak. :)
36 year old hot male body lool loose skin and wrinkles are so hot grandma, I'm glad ur happy with it but there's nothing hot about moids especially over 30

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
im here with a normal looking hot male
1722258856245.png