Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they do the same thing to me.. also he better be careful who he calls weak, I don't live far from sweden and I can't guarantee I wont get violent

Attachments

• PXL_20240726_141446511.jpg
    PXL_20240726_141446511.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 33

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Losing battle is so obsessed with HRT that he leaves this site and seeks more information about it yet has no interest in taking it ever because he’s a man
No that post was on tressless not hrt thread. And that person was actually trans unlike some of you weirdos that feel like men lol.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No that post was on tressless not hrt thread. And that person was actually trans unlike some of you weirdos that feel like men lol.
I don’t f*****g “feel like a man” I’m just taking a long time to transition because everyone calls me a man every day and I don’t want to walk around in public girlmode if I’m not going to look decent doing it. I still need laser hair removal badly.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't need semen, I don't plan to have children.
Less energy? Are you saying women live with constant fatigue? I'm as resilient as ever.
Lol its about feeling normal and a man. No semen is just too weird when you always had it before, to me it doesnt feel right kids or not. I want to have my semen and my hair not sacrifice too much of my normal self and manhood for some hair that will thin with age anyways for most people. Ur definately not straight. Saying uwu and wanting to compare tits with 4141 and wear short skirts wtf.. time to admit that you are a femboy and love c*** up your little asian ***.