Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look how cooked he is

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240729_165252_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240729_165252_Reddit.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20240729_165301_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240729_165301_Reddit.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 21

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look how cooked he is
he was so good looking before now he's a completely different person and just looks gross and smelly, so depressing what testosterone does to people. women are still recognizable from 18 to 28 while men just turn into caricatures of their old selves that even their parents wouldn't recognize

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
look at the comments on that post, even the moids in the comments are becoming aware of testosterone damage, I can't wait until it becomes more socially acceptable to be a man on estrogen so tragedies like this will be avoided

Balengu

My Regimen
Reaction score
I took 75 mg every day, and the effect came on the 10th day. When I wasn't taking HRT and was on testosterone, it took 3 weeks for the effect to take place at 50mg per day
Hello Almas,
I'd like to ask you two questions.
Can you please tell me how many milligrams of estradiol you currently inject ?

Also, when you quit testosterone+ru, and went back on E2, how long did the Estradiol take to reverse the damage that testosterone did?

Thanks a lot

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello Almas,
I'd like to ask you two questions.
Can you please tell me how many milligrams of estradiol you currently inject ?

Also, when you quit testosterone+ru, and went back on E2, how long did the Estradiol take to reverse the damage that testosterone did?

Thanks a lot
First of all, Almas isn’t the only active poster in the thread. I don’t know why you keep addressing him like that, it’s weird.

Second of all just take the dose suggested on the vial then wait a few months and get your levels tested and assess your situation. It’s trial and error and slightly different for each individual person.

It doesn’t matter how long it takes for the effects of testosterone to go away you just have to start HRT as soon as possible. Again, every person is unique and will respond slightly differently so don’t use Almas as a goal post. Not everyone can be as cute and chibi as him.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
how many milligrams
10mg per 2 weeks. Standart dose
I took testosterone for 3 weeks and the damage it did was significant. It's been 3 months on estradiol and I'm not even close to recovering. I figure it will take me at least a year to recover. My hairline hasn't moved, but the quality of my hair has suffered greatly and my parting hair doesn't grow past a certain length. Recovery after shortening hair due to miniaturization of the follicle takes a long time in my case, it took me 2.5 years last time...
Basically, testosterone destroys follicles very quickly and estradiol rebuilds them VERY slowly.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all, Almas isn’t the only active poster in the thread. I don’t know why you keep addressing him like that, it’s weird.

Second of all just take the dose suggested on the vial then wait a few months and get your levels tested and assess your situation. It’s trial and error and slightly different for each individual person.

It doesn’t matter how long it takes for the effects of testosterone to go away you just have to start HRT as soon as possible. Again, every person is unique and will respond slightly differently so don’t use Almas as a goal post. Not everyone can be as cute and chibi as him.
Shut the f*** up you sensitive little fagg0t

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a massive cope , we all know the beta boy looked better.
Bahahhaha. You idiot people get old did u know this? Wait until you reach your late 30s and 40s. Like me You will look like a grandma and hair wont even matter or make a difference. People will still see you as an old creepy man. My god you guys think you are immortal like a living elf and will look cute innocent and wrinkle free forever. Lol

Last edited: