Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
1723463857992.png

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
losingbattle could have made the right choice, grown his hair, become happy and never come back to this forum. But he made the macho choice and all that follows is agony.
His tragedy is that because of his values and delusions, there is no right choice for him. Delusions and complexes drove him into a corner.

Onward_Comrades

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys wanted to which E injection is better estradiol valerate or estradiol cyponate? Im trying my hardest to avoid gyno. and whether estradiol valerate injection gives a better E1 to E2 ratio than the pill form? Thanks guys

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the only difference between different types of injections is the half life, cypionate is better since youll only have to do an inejction like once every 2 weeks. injections give the best e1/e2/e3 ratios, pills are the only ones that give you harmful things like high estrone from what I remember. you wont get noticeable gyno if you are skinny

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Having no hormone in the body causes depression. It happened to me when I was only on androcur without estradiol but when I stopped androcur and went only on estradiol without any AA everything returned back to normal
bro what is going on with israel??You live is Egypt right??

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And this dude ewuxy complains that he is depressed lol.... brother low T in men will cause depression get that T back your body is screaming for it!!!!
I'm depressed because everyone around me is f*****g stupid and loves cumming with their dick and/or sucking dick for the c*m and it's just so over. I have no place in society. So I will just focus on my beauty instead.