Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever take 150 mg bica daily for 6 months straight? @Almas_NW0. If you havent, you have your response on why you still lose hair on bica + dutasteride also even if you took 150 mg daily for 6 months or more which i doubt you would suffer from hair loss due to no main hormone

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever take 150 mg bica daily for 6 months straight? @Almas_NW0. If you havent, you have your response on why you still lose hair on bica + dutasteride also even if you took 150 mg daily for 6 months or more which i doubt you would suffer from hair loss due to no main hormone
He’s still losing hair

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I did 150mg with Duta. This year I did Bika with Duta and RU. After 3 weeks I noticed I was going bald. I went back on the E injections and my hair is growing back.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can now see why he had to resort to HRT.

IMG_9490.jpeg

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mhh wasnt you the guy how claimed 3 weeks is nothing for a treatment to work?? :rolleyes:
Not in this case. I was on oestrogen HRT before I went to RU and Bicalutamide. And I saw it get worse. When you try treatment after estradiol HRT, it's a completely different situation and you're an idiot if you don't understand that.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ofc is different because you are an HRTcel, makes sense now
Not long ago you asked me for help and advice in private messages, and now you bite the hand that feeds you. Be careful, losingbattle regretted that he started to treat me badly.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hhaha are you coming with sh*t from the past too? You are all the same, looks like a copy of another copy. I explained everything from my past already do whatever u want im not falling in your sh*t