Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Adri was recently the target of hate from losingbattle and slaphead. When I said I would try T injections, they suddenly started respecting me and wishing me luck. Then when I went back to E, they started hating me again, but now Adri is with them. Lol, 414 is the most consistent person in this thread.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Adri was recently the target of hate from losingbattle and slaphead. When I said I would try T injections, they suddenly started respecting me and wishing me luck. Then when I went back to E, they started hating me again, but now Adri is with them. Lol, 414 is the most consistent person in this thread.
Never hated you.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didnt go with them because of what they think, because he(slalp head) shows humanity, what do you and your friends offer???? Let me guesss, OH promoting HRT to restore hair and then if it doesnt work 'is all on your mind'. I'm sorry I don't want to be on your side

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didnt go with them because of what they think, because he(slalp head) shows humanity, what do you and your friends offer???? Let me guesss, OH promoting HRT to restore hair and then if it doesnt work 'is all on your mind'. I'm sorry I don't want to be on your side
It’s crazy he thinks people online care enough to actually hate him lol. The narcissism bro

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
The reason you are being mocked is that in a short period of time you claimed that the same regimen made your hair grow, and then you went bald again on it.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah in that time i was learning what was going on with my hair loss and made mistakes, that doesnt mean im not right at the moment, in fact I already know how to solve this but you keep telling sh*t that happened months ago, that is why im against you nothing else

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah in that time i was learning what was going on with my hair loss and made mistakes, that doesnt mean im not right at the moment, in fact I already know how to solve this but you keep telling sh*t that happened months ago, that is why im against you nothing else
Okay, I'll forget this embarrassment and chalk it up to Adri's temporary loss of judgment.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
adri is obviously doing all of this for attention. he only likes slaphead cause that was his only source of positive attention. he used to attention wh*** on reddit all the time before he deleted his account

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
adri is obviously doing all of this for attention. he only likes slaphead cause that was his only source of positive attention. he used to attention wh*** on reddit all the time before he deleted his account
At least he has a positive source. We can see how detrimental it is to lack one as in your case lol

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You two are making them dance like puppets with no substance to their arguments. 414 doesn’t have any intelligent argument. He repeats himself like a parrot who eats his own sh*t.