Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
They say we don't have a life if we sit here. Meanwhile they have more posts on this forum than all of us combined and they monitor members on Reddit.

The only person I want to check on Reddit is Janey, lol.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep u keep checking my acc, you saw the last post
yes I checked it cause you lied about not taking antidepressants but I remembered you posted about taking trazodone or something so I checked, then I saw your suicidal post. u always lie and say the opposite things so I have to double check

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes I checked it cause you lied about not taking antidepressants but I remembered you posted about taking trazodone or something so I checked, then I saw your suicidal post. u always lie and say the opposite things so I have to double check
You admitted you stalked me lol. Also I took trazadone for sleep, dont take it since like january and used it short term

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A chad that use tranny drugs mmmkay.
Why did you say otherwise on Reddit 2 weeks ago? Hmm
I only took a break from it and went back on it tbh. I keep testing drugs to see what is the best protocol. BTW what are you doing in these subreddit ? Let me guess you have the urge to start hrt but i assume no doctor is prescribing it for a sexpat pedo lol .

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I only took a break from it and went back on it tbh. I keep testing drugs to see what is the best protocol. BTW what are you doing in these subreddit ? Let me guess you have the urge to start hrt but i assume no doctor is prescribing it for a sexpat pedo lol .
What’s your plans for the day? 20 hours of video games again lol

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Adri is changing sides in this thread, just as he is changing testimony about his treatment and its effect. I am not surprised. He always seemed like a nice guy to me, but as soon as it was worth pointing out the discrepancies and inconsistencies in his words, he became SlapHead and LosingBattle's third gay friend. The irony is that not long ago they themselves were laughing at him. And I even remember why, lol.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Adri is changing sides in this thread, just as he is changing testimony about his treatment and its effect. I am not surprised. He always seemed like a nice guy to me, but as soon as it was worth pointing out the discrepancies and inconsistencies in his words, he became SlapHead and LosingBattle's third gay friend. The irony is that not long ago they themselves were laughing at him. And I even remember why, lol.
Rather be slap head's friends than yours that for sure