Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
there's nothing macho about going online, seeking out hair loss resources, scouring an obscure web forum for information, & then instead of using that information to better their situation, waste hours upon hours upon hours of time starting fights with other people who are doing that very thing they have no guts to do themselves

see: people like slap head, losing battle, doctor house, tego... these people are MENTALLY ILL and INSECURE over their masculinity and need desperately to take it out on others

a true MACHO wouldn't even notice that he's losing hair. he would be too busy having rich social and sexual lives and getting money to even notice that his head his bald now, he would just put a hat on.
Please don't include me in your list. You know nothing about me. I never interacted with you until yesterday. I am a full head. I don't have to take HRT.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's sad Almas that you think you knew everything about the posters on here. You have never seen what I look like nor some of the others look like but you think you look better. I got news for you I looked way better than you at your age and never had to touch hair loss treatments. And even at my age now I still am a full head with basic treatments. The guy who created this thread has abandoned this type of treatment if I am not mistaken. I don't remember why. We all make mistakes in life. Some day you will realize you did too. All the years on here, I never said I was bald. I only came here because like most guys on here I had minor hair loss. We used to have brotherhood here but it is long gone. I am glad you found something that worked for you but in the end it could affect your future health. If you don't care, then that is your choice.
You will regret it, you will harm your health - guesses that have nothing to do with reality. HRT harms only reproductive health, which does not matter if you do not plan to have children or have frozen your sperm.

You accuse me of not knowing what you look like and making conclusions about it, but you have not seen what I look like either. At best, you have seen photos of my hair without a face from three years ago.

In my experience, when someone says "You will regret it in the future" - it means that you are right in your bold choice.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please don't include me in your list. You know nothing about me. I never interacted with you until yesterday. I am a full head. I don't have to take HRT.
Okay but you hopped into this thread out of nowhere to side with the opposition soooooo considering that, I’m gonna group you with the opposition

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Okay but you hopped into this thread out of nowhere to side with the opposition soooooo considering that, I’m gonna group you with the opposition
I don't care what you do to your body. I am on nobody's side. I told you that. I regret hopping in this thread so give me a break. I realize I made a big mistake. Its a shame you all are fighting with each other. The forum was all about helping each other.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You will regret it, you will harm your health - guesses that have nothing to do with reality. HRT harms only reproductive health, which does not matter if you do not plan to have children or have frozen your sperm.

You accuse me of not knowing what you look like and making conclusions about it, but you have not seen what I look like either. At best, you have seen photos of my hair without a face from three years ago.

In my experience, when someone says "You will regret it in the future" - it means that you are right in your bold choice.
I remember a young asian guy with glasses. If that was not you I guess I was mistaken. For your sake, I hope you are right. I don't wish bad things on anyone. I just hope you get regular bloodwork and scans of your organs to make sure you are fine. It's your body your choice. I realize hopping into this thread was a mistake. Sorry for that. At least I can admit when I was wrong. And again I am sorry conventional drugs did not work for you. They do for most people or Hims would be bankrupted by now.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Somehow women live their whole lives with estrogen and don't need to have their organs scanned. How ignorant and pretentious.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
@4141241241241 You see like a nice lady despite all your dislikes to me. I never used the dislike button once in all my years on here. But I want people to take you seriously so I think I might put you back in the positive with likes. On second thought, it's best I leave this thread. That would be the right thing to do. I think you are very brave to transition. This world is a tough world to do that. Good luck to you young lady.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Taking hrt removes the risk of prostate cancer and gives you a smaller risk of breast cancer than women get. every man should be on hrt to prevent prostate cancer

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
These moralistic sissies say that we should help each other. The irony is that I have 40 dialogues in my personal messages in which I patiently answered newbies questions (even though they could often just Google them), and they made several thousand hate messages on this forum. I have also tested many treatments on myself and written about their effects. For example, a few months ago I refuted the popular belief that RU + Dutasteride is as effective as HRT. I did more than all of you put together while you were whining.
Oh well. 2 of those dialogues were listening to a drunken losingbattle whine and refusing to provide him with intimate photos.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have seen both Almas and the Doctor. The latter looks like a movie star. The former looks like a typical nerd. I’m not a scumbag like others on here so I won’t release photos. You’ll just have to take my word for it.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
You've seen the photo from when I was 19. At best. I've changed quite a bit since then. But by the way, I looked pretty good back then. The only thing that united me with the nerds was that I wore glasses.