Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also dutasteride is not very dosage dependant, the higher you go, the effectiveness gets marginal above 1 mg. If one mg does not work it is better to try topical as well as 1 mg. It's not good idea going above the mg orally

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
ur literally trying to bully everyone, calling us hrtcels and being transphobic while having a trans gf that looks very masculine. i hope she stopped reading this thread cause I dont want to insult her.. but she looks way more male than I do and I'm not even trying to look feminine lol
You are literally sick, you have to be very empty to criticize someone you don't know, stalking Adri 24/7 seems mentally ill to me, but stalking and criticizing me who you don't even know me is another level of being delulu I never liked this forum, you fight and insult each other instead of arguing and looking for solutions but I'm afraid that Mrslaphead is right and you deserve all the evil that he or anyone in this forum says or does to you, get a life and above all a job and This way you will not be criticizing and harassing people, as advice you should go to a psychiatrist to treat your obsessions and mental illnesses, I hope that one day you can get out of your shitty life. And by the way, you don't compare to me, you don't even measure up to the sole of my shoe, darling.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also dutasteride is not very dosage dependant, the higher you go, the effectiveness gets marginal above 1 mg. If one mg does not work it is better to try topical as well as 1 mg. It's not good idea going above the mg orally
People wonder why the big 3 is so popular. It’s not because it’s the most effective, obviously. It’s because it minimizes the long term side effects while aiding some improvement, and can be committed to long term. Wouldn’t surprise me if duta 2.5 + OM 10 would be an extremely effective regimen even for some of the most aggressive cases, however the long term side effects and commitment to such a regimen makes it collectively unpopular.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are literally sick, you have to be very empty to criticize someone you don't know, stalking Adri 24/7 seems mentally ill to me, but stalking and criticizing me who you don't even know me is another level of being delulu I never liked this forum, you fight and insult each other instead of arguing and looking for solutions but I'm afraid that Mrslaphead is right and you deserve all the evil that he or anyone in this forum says or does to you, get a life and above all a job and This way you will not be criticizing and harassing people, as advice you should go to a psychiatrist to treat your obsessions and mental illnesses, I hope that one day you can get out of your shitty life. And by the way, you don't compare to me, you don't even measure up to the sole of my shoe, darling.
he's mine now
didn't read any of this btw

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
People wonder why the big 3 is so popular. It’s not because it’s the most effective, obviously. It’s because it minimizes the long term side effects while aiding some improvement, and can this be committed to long term. Wouldn’t surprise me if duta 2.5 + OM 10 would be an extremely effective regimen even for some of the most aggressive cases, however the long term side effects and commitment to such a regimen makes it collectively unpopular.
That's why im not going above 1 mg oral daily, that should be the limit

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what results @Harry Styler will get from topical E2. If it improves his hair when he’s already in female hormone levels, it’ll be a testament for the possibility that low dose topical could be safe to either cycle or perhaps be used long term without affecting fertility in normal men, if the dose is small enough and effective enough at such a dose. Very interesting to see someone trying this method.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what results @Harry Styler will get from topical E2. If it improves his hair when he’s already in female hormone levels, it’ll be a testament for the possibility that low dose topical could be safe to either cycle or perhaps be used long term without affecting fertility in normal men, if the dose is small enough and effective enough at such a dose. Very interesting to see someone trying this method.
Let's see

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
but u look more male than me though lol u have gigachad jawline he's gonna like me way more

from woman to man trying to be a woman, I look better than you for millions of reasons, if you are so great why don't you post a photo of your face and body? You are an insecure person who expresses his insecurities on others, I repeat, you don't even reach the sole of my heel

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you literally stalked Dani's tiktok LOL he posted your photo here and called you an alien freak. sorry but your ego is way too high for someone with gigachad genetics attempting to look female

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Adri already confirmed that he views trans women as men on this thread, he's only with you because he's gay. sorry but he's gonna leave you for the first actual woman (me) that comes around.