Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are making contradictions here. You call him male when she is mtf and you call me trans when I'm a giga chad male. Wtf
lol even adri (your bf) uses male pronouns for you while strangers gender me female while I'm putting absolutely 0 effort into looking female other than taking hrt cause I'm not transitioning. MOGGED.

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol even adri (your bf) uses male pronouns for you while strangers gender me female while I'm putting absolutely 0 effort into looking female other than taking hrt cause I'm not transitioning. MOGGED.

I think you are so unintelligent that you don't even know what Adri was referring to, even I, who don't understand much English, understood it.

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
414 go outside and find a fcking boyfriend. According to you it would be easy you described yourself as pretty
1724342575467.png

He literally looks like this , but with a beard and overweight

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
congratulations, you found a photo from 2 years ago! I have changed a lot, I still don't know where the hell you see a male person there, I'm still waiting for your photo, since an internet troll wants to compare us, go ahead!
Ohh yeah he and his friend almas are expert stalkers who only brings sh*t from the past, would like to see 414 after he was raped or when he was anorexic

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
congratulations, you found a photo from 2 years ago! I have changed a lot, I still don't know where the hell you see a male person there, I'm still waiting for your photo, since an internet troll wants to compare us, go ahead!
no amount of time on hrt will make your jaw shrink or make your face shorter. sorry but its over. u will look like a crossdresser for ever.