Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way, since there is so much controversy and you don't stop harassing a person, Adri is not a trans woman, he is more of a man than your parents and grandparents. Being a man who takes hrt is difficult and just doing it deserves respect, even more so because it has helped the vast majority in this forum, including your 414, you are ungrateful, and I do see and have seen Adri in real life He looks much better than half of this forum, the insecure criticize the unattainable

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
you literally stalked Dani's tiktok LOL he posted your photo here and called you an alien freak. sorry but your ego is way too high for someone with gigachad genetics attempting to look female

Everyone in this forum looked at my tiktok account, no one said anything negative about me or my physique, unlike you, almost everyone hates you, and now I understand why, you are an envious f*****.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way, since there is so much controversy and you don't stop harassing a person, Adri is not a trans woman, he is more of a man than your parents and grandparents. Being a man who takes hrt is difficult and just doing it deserves respect, even more so because it has helped the vast majority in this forum, including your 414, you are ungrateful, and I do see and have seen Adri in real life He looks much better than half of this forum, the insecure criticize the unattainable
Couldn't describe it better

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
Adri already confirmed that he views trans women as men on this thread, he's only with you because he's gay. sorry but he's gonna leave you for the first actual woman (me) that comes around.

To be a woman you have a long way to go, to start respecting other women, whether they are trans or not, you are disgusting as a person, criticizing physical appearances and harassing people, you are sick.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone in this forum looked at my tiktok account, no one said anything negative about me or my physique, unlike you, almost everyone hates you, and now I understand why, you are an envious f*****.
no one knows who you are and no one looked at your tiktok account. dani posted a screenshot of people that viewed HIS account and you were there stalking him. he said you look like an alien freak.. his words not mine.

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
Adri already confirmed that he views trans women as men on this thread, he's only with you because he's gay. sorry but he's gonna leave you for the first actual woman (me) that comes around.
Adri never said that he sees trans women as men, he was referring to you, Adri is a heterosexual man (that includes all women) whatever they are, but obviously you are not a woman

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I literally said your gf looks way more masculine than I do and she took it too personally. I even said I'M NOT TRYING TO INSULT HER LOL she takes someone else looking more feminine than her without trying as an insult

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
I literally said your gf looks way more masculine than I do and she took it too personally. I even said I'M NOT TRYING TO INSULT HER LOL she takes someone else looking more feminine than her without trying as an insult
You will never be at my level, I am proud to be a trans woman, and without complexes, you on the contrary will never be a woman, you live with complexes and you have to insult and harass people to be happier, get a job, earn money and operate the troll face