Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You talk all day about how you want to be with him and that you basically like him (it's normal that you like him, he's basically like a model), that you want a relationship with him and that you will "rescue him from me" he is not in prison, he is free, and let me tell you, he is not interested in you at all.
oh then why is he cheating on you with me? ask him where he was in june on the 20th lol

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok guys I think it's time to stop this. This is not good for anyone. @GigiH think you should stop coming here, is not good for mental health
It's already late, they have already created insecurity in me that I didn't have before and I can't stop looking at myself in the mirror all day, hating my body and my face and thinking about what they said, now I want them to pay for it, I'm not going to let them These idiots talk about me again, when they are people who are embarrassed by their shitty lives.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's already late, they have already created insecurity in me that I didn't have before and I can't stop looking at myself in the mirror all day, hating my body and my face and thinking about what they said, now I want them to pay for it, I'm not going to let them These idiots talk about me again, when they are people who are embarrassed by their shitty lives.
That's the reason you should leave now, things can get worse. Debes salir de aqui right now

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I already told you that I'm willing to post photos of how feminine I look, if you do it first I'm sure it would ruin you, I can go out and enjoy the comfort of being perceived as cis, what about you?
you came here to brag and now ur crying cause someone was honest with you for once. try being more humble next time

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are the most hateful and evil person I have ever met, you are a f*****g stalker and a bully, and as for the deception, you can do whatever you want, whether it is true or not, I give it to you.
you argue with me about how evil I am for telling people to transition before its too late and then you cry because you transitioned too late even though you say you're happy with that decision. It makes no sense just stop arguing with me

Onward_Comrades

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys my regimen
(duty 0.5 mg ED ) 3 months
(Oral min 2.5 mg ED) 3 months
(CPA 25 mg ED) one month .
I used oral estradiol vellerate pills 4 mg for a month but a week ago I switched to estradiol hemihydrate pill 4 mg sublingually (2mg in the morning and 2mg in the afternoon). How's my regimen? I'm a Norwood 4 and 24 Years old what can expect from this stack? And isn't 4 mg estradiol isn't too much to start with? I'm a little worried about the upregulation thingie . Thanks for answering Everytime guys I'm new to this thread

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its fine but you should switch to injections after you run out of pills. you dont get upregulation from too much estradiol