Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Telling someone strange on the street that they should transition and that they should take hormones is crazy 414, each person has their adaptation and transition time, and there are people who are not trans! And you don't have to force them to do anything, much less strangers, you have pretty big mental problems.
This.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Telling someone strange on the street that they should transition and that they should take hormones is crazy 414, each person has their adaptation and transition time, and there are people who are not trans! And you don't have to force them to do anything, much less strangers, you have pretty big mental problems.
everyones transition timeline is better the earlier they start. if you actually enjoyed going through male puberty then ur just not trans

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
everyones transition timeline is better the earlier they start. if you actually enjoyed going through male puberty then ur just not trans
I haven't said that, but what you don't understand is that everyone has their transition process at the age they decide, and there are cis people who are not trans and do not need transitions, not everyone in the world is trans just like everyone else. in the world they are not cis. Understand this and stop telling everyone to get sick and transition, because you are not doing a favor or helping, you are creating problems and confusing people.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is ironic that someone who preaches that you shouldn’t misgender people is actively doing so. I expect nothing less than hypocrisy from you though. The fact that Almas likes you is a reflection of his lack of intelligence. And there is nothing he can do about it. I will say that you are smart enough to have him on your strings, lol. I give you some credit.
414 is much smarter than you and it is a clear reflection of your low intelligence that you have been responding to his trolling for months now.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't said that, but what you don't understand is that everyone has their transition process at the age they decide, and there are cis people who are not trans and do not need transitions, not everyone in the world is trans just like everyone else. in the world they are not cis. Understand this and stop telling everyone to get sick and transition, because you are not doing a favor or helping, you are creating problems and confusing people.
informing people that they can easily pass if they start transitioning now before they masculinize and rot from testosterone is a good thing. imagine if you knew what testosterone was going to do when you were younger, your life would've been so much better

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
informing people that they can easily pass if they start transitioning now before they masculinize and rot from testosterone is a good thing. imagine if you knew what testosterone was going to do when you were younger, your life would've been so much better
You do not inform, you do harass ppl. Just look at how long you have been trying to convince poor @losingbattle88. He told you several times he does not want, and you dont stop

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
And if perhaps I was not mentally or socially prepared, this happens, I always felt like a woman in my heart and my head, although I denied it, even Adrian knew how to see it before me, but I was not prepared, it is not a question of taking it before Puberty is something you have to be prepared for, you understand

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You do not inform, you do harass ppl. Just look at how long you have been trying to convince poor @losingbattle88. He told you several times he does not want, and you dont stop
some people are afraid of happiness and need others like me to give them extra help to make the correct decisions and fix their lives. the fact that I'm telling him to do it for so many months proves how good of a person I am

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
some people are afraid of happiness and need others like me to give them extra help to make the correct decisions and fix their lives. the fact that I'm telling him to do it for so many months proves how good of a person I am
I think on your mind that is the correct thing to do. If so many ppl are telling you that's wrong and getting mad at you when you try outside, wouldn't you ever consider what you are doing only makes sense in your head?

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And if perhaps I was not mentally or socially prepared, this happens, I always felt like a woman in my heart and my head, although I denied it, even Adrian knew how to see it before me, but I was not prepared, it is not a question of taking it before Puberty is something you have to be prepared for, you understand
that just means you're not capable of making correct decisions and now you're going to suffer the consequences of male puberty for the rest of your life. imagine if you had someone like me to force you to take estrogen